i.

poisoned love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[03:45am]

"Does he ever change expressions?"

"He smiles. Sometimes. Usually when he's hurting someone."

That was the first thing she ever asked her best friend Hyunjin when she first met Chris. He had a cold look on his face, his eyes almost dead, void of any emotion. When they made eye contact, Chris' stare intrigued her, and she swore she saw the corner of his lips lift up slightly into an almost invisible smirk.

Woojin called her over, breaking their staring contest. She got up and headed to the kitchen, where he had called her. The mafia boss got up from where he was sitting in the living room and followed her, staring at her helping Woojin cook.

Chris' head tilted to the side, his eyes roaming through her figure while his lips. He didn't even try to hide his interest in her.

At this point, all of the members of SKZ knew that their leader's attention was on her, that he wanted her, but they were all against it, mostly Hyunjin.

Chris wanted to hurt her physically, to claim her in unthinkable ways, to mark her with his signature, to hear her scream in pleasure and pain.

But he refrained himself, waiting for the best moment to do so.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter