1/1

Airport Mornings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your bed head is really cute."

Jooheon grunted at the statement, glaring over at Minhyuk, the only one wide awake and talkative at four in the morning. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have them travel to Los Angeles at four in the morning was the bane of Jooheon's existence. He would rather be swarmed by fans.

A whine escaped the blond when Minhyuk plopped down next to him, jostling his makeshift bed and disturbing his almost sleep by lifting his head and placing it in his lap. Though the whining stopped once he was settled and the elder's warmth soothed him once more. A soft sigh even escaped him when Minhyuk's fingers carded through his hair. Jooheon stretched out some before curling up further in Minhyuk's lap, his head pressed against his stomach. 

"There's my Honey," Minhyuk cooed, his thumbs against Jooheon's cheeks. Jooheon had always been a bit self-conscious about his chubby cheeks, especially when his friends in high school lost their baby fat and his remained. Minhyuk loved them because they made Jooheon looked cute and especially loved that he was bit on the chubbier side, all the more great for cuddling. The blond wrapped an arm around his Hyung's waist and curled his legs up awkward in the seat.

"Anyone else awake?" Jooheon mumbled, blinking his eyes open. Once he was awake, it was hard to go back to sleep. Hence why they always made Minhyuk or Changkyun wake him up since he did not snap at them. He watched Minhyuk look up and observe their group before nodding his head.

"Kyunnie is awake, but seems to be watching something on his phone." Jooheon nodded his head in response, slowly urging tired body up so he was sitting in Minhyuk's lap and curled into the elder's chest, his plump lips pressed against the tanned neck. Arms wrapped around him tightly to hold him steady and Jooheon felt his heart flutter at how protective Minhyuk was with him.

"You know the others would not have cared."

Jooheon knew that their friends knew of the 'secret' relationship going on between him and Minhyuk that sometimes invovled Changkyun as well. They had been walked in on plenty of times that it had become normal now and even a little joke between the seven members. But the blond still got shy whenever he was given affection by one of his lovers in front of the others. He was always waiting for the other shoe to drop, for the members to become disgusted with him and for Minhyuk and Changkyun to hate him. A  big part of him knew it would not come to that, but that small part was very insistent.

Jooheon shrugged his shoulders in response, blushing when Minhyuk pressed butterfly kisses to his cheeks.

"My shy honey," Minhyuk teased, pressing more kisses over his cheeks and face, not at all concerned about the other people in the airport. Minhyuk had never really cared about people watching him and doing sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter