First meeting

Love at first sight

Sehun's POV

 I am a cupid. I am now in Hong Kong, frantically flying back to perform for MAMA 2015. Of course, I am sehun, from EXO, the maknae of the boy group. At day, I am a kpop idol and at night I am a cupid. My hyungs of course know my true identity, they are shocked when they first know it but thankfully they accepted gradually. I am a cupid with white wings and yes I can fly and of course I am invisible to the human when I am in cupid form if not I think I will on the world news. From what I can remember, I am already 150 years old and surprisingly I am one of the younger batches of cupids. I have entirely no memory of my previous life heck I don't even know if I even choose to be cupid. From what I heard from other cupids, the god choose us to be cupid so that we will learn how to love before we move on, which I think it is very weird as cupid's main job is to matchmake people which cupids think they are suitable for each other by shooting our arrows into two people's heart by when they make eye contact with each other. How can we decide who human should love if we ourself do not know what is love? However, I do not have a choice but to continue my job. One fun fact about me is that I have taken up several jobs as a human as cupid tend to age much slower than humans, for example, banker, engineer, doctor, artist, scientist, professor, chef, businessman, and many more except for one, an idol. Hence I decided to be a kpop idol and luckily I met many understanding and lovable hyungs. Being a cupid and an idol is definitely the most tiring job I have ever done. Now, I am flying back to the MAMA concert hall for performance. "Whew! Luckily I reach on time!" I walked towards the changing room and earned tons of nagging from the manager and my hyungs.

After the performance, we went back to our seating area and started watching other performances. "Heyy, how's the couple that you just matchmaking? was it successful?" Chanyeol hyung asked me when Bigbang's performance started. "Yeah, It was a success!" I smiled. We were interrupted by xiumin hyung which patted on my shoulder,"Seungri sunbaenim are coming to us later, don't stand up for too long!" I nodded briefly and prepared myself by giving a polite smile and bow slightly when I see him coming towards me. Just when I thought seungri sunbaenim was going to stand behind us and he just seated on my lap! I was shocked however, I am an idol so I just gave the appropriate reaction while I can my other hyungs laughing at me and Chanyeol even happily sing along! After a few minutes which seem like a year, he finally left while I guanrantee my face is as red as tomato. Haiiz, I did not choose to be an idol for this!

 

Or maybe yes? HAHAHAZ

 

Author's note:

Of course I am starting this with the iconic of MAMA 2015!