fin.

late night date

chaewon short hair breathed


"curse this rain! ugh" chaewon sulked looking outside the window, out of all times it had to rain now. meanwhile minjoo just giggled at her girlfriends expression.

they often have late night date's now ever since the girls parted ways cause of different school (college). stargazing was one of the option's. unfortunately, it was raining. although the older just wanted to cuddle with her girlfriend or maybe more than that. but really, the lass wanted to spend time with her beautiful girlfriend.

 

"movie date?" minjoo suggests

"hmm... frozen 2?" chaewon counterquestioned.

"i'll get the blankets~ and how 'bout you get the sodas unnie?"

"good for me"

 

who can blame the oldest for wanting to spend time with her girlfriend really. she's been stressing about school lately and she just wanted to cuddle the younger. it might be exaggerated but chaewon always thinks that she won the lottery - no better than lottery, she can't even believe why minjoo fell inlove with her. first time they met was when chaewon was already a senior and minjoo a junior. she would be lying if she didn't admit that minjoo was indeed a beauty, but what amaze her more is because minjoo was not only about visual the latter was also pretty smart. smarter than literally everyone in their school.

i guess you can consider it as a flaw but minjoo had always been dense with her feelings. but what's more funny is that chaewon is also pretty dense with her feelings. you could say she's (a bit) that tsun tsun or tsundere.

 

minjoo came back caring one huge blanket in her other hand, while the other has a two sodas in it. "yah~ pabo, what are you doing?? help me with this" 

"oh- sorry"

"what were you even thinking unnie?"

"hm, you."

"eh? still flirty as ever unnie" the lass rolled her eyes playfully

"but you like it though" chaewon remarked, while winking. "though really, i was thinking about when we first met"

minjoo who was smiling hearing what her unnie just said. the lass sat down on her couch and opened her arms inviting the older to cuddle with her, which of course chaewon went with. 

 


she misses hugging with chaewon, she missed the latter's perfume.

 

minjoo snuggled and rested her head on the crook of the latter's neck, inhaling the mint fragrance. chaewon found it ticklish since minjoo's breath was hitting her neck although she just let it be. running her hands thru minjoo's hair as she removes a hair strand that was hiding the latter's eyes. "i missed this, i missed you" the older said softly, running her hands gently across her back, caressing the soft fabric of minjoo's t-shirt, creating invincible circles there.

"i missed you too, is there something bothering my ssamu lately?"

"just school related"

"what about the stuff you were doing? you said you had some stuff to do?"

the older nod, "yeah, but i can always do that later, y'know i'd always make time for us."

"aww, hang in there, wonnie"

chaewon giggled at minjoo's sparkling eyes. if it wasn't for minjoo, chaewon could've been in her dorm all alone drowning in their school works.

still looking at the younger's eyes, she unknowingly smiled (damn she knows she's so whipped) causing the younger the ask her a question, "what are you laughing at?"

"you"

"is there something in my face?" 

"no, maybe just your lips" 

minjoo's eyebrows were furrowed as she wipes her lips, "is it gone now?"

"nope,"

minjoo attempted on wiping her lips again when chaewon suddenly holds the latter's wrist, giving minjoo her sly smirk. minjoo knew where this was going from but it was too late to back out when the latter already has their lips pressed up together. chaewon's lips pressed gently agaisnt the younger's own lips, deepening their kiss by snaking her hands around minjoo's nape. forgetting about their sodas.  they stayed like that for a while, until minjoo was running out of breathe and sensing that chaewon's kisses were getting desperate and needy. minjoo smirked and pulled away before it could go far more than what they even expected. the older lets out a whine and minjoo just giggled at her girlfriend.

chaewon let out a groan, "b-but-,"

"movie date remember, plus i wanna watch frozen 2 now"

chaewon pouts before giving in a sigh of defeat, "fine" chaewon could only roll her eyes playfully at minjoo 

"come on now, raddish, turn on the tv~~" minjoo squealed once chaewon the tv.

 

sensing that the older was still sulking minjoo had an idea, and peck the older's lips before whispering, "thank you for spending the night with me, i love you".

the older was delighted upon hearing this and replied back. "i love you too, minguri~" (oof- indeed whipped)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

maybe the rain wasn't that bad after all. maybe staying indoors is better than staying outdoors. chaewon would probably pick movie date's more than stargazing now.