chapter one

notes to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

notes to your heart [chapter 1] 

warning(s): slight cursing 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

 

 

Taeyong yawned, his head lolling as he played with his phone. Warm light filtered through the classroom’s windows, making his skin warm and his eyes droopy. It was the first period, AP Bio, and the teacher was lecturing on water potential and the next lab opportunity they had. He had already reviewed the material and was rather happy that he did as he placed his head into the crook of his arm for a small nap.

 

It was then he saw the small writing on the lab table, the graphite sparkling against the black countertop.

 

“This class can my .” Taeyong chuckled slightly, agreeing with the writer before pulling out his own pencil and writing next to the message.

 

“I can barely keep my eyes open.” He placed the pencil back down before closing his eyes back to sleep.

 

“Could I see your notes? Just for one second?” Mark whined, puffing out his cheeks. “Please?”

 

Jaehyun shifted the notes towards the boy, pulling his fingers through his hair before resting his cheek on into his palm. The lunchroom bustled with students; the loud chatter occupying the empty thoughts in his brain. He watched as Johnny snatched a piece of Mark’s lunch, leading to the latter whining again and trying to snatch the food back.

 

It was the same boring routine. Wake up, study, eat, study, play around and do it all over again. The constant desire for something to shake him up kept rousing his thoughts. Jaehyun watched as a group sat diagonal from their table, watching as they laughed with excitement. His interest piqued with the new group. Especially smiley boy, whose eyes seemed to pull him in like a black hole. His lips were cotton candy pink, his features dainty and his fingers slim as they came up to brush his coffee-colored hair back.

 

“I’ve heard they hook up with each other for fun,” Doyoung said as Jaehyun pulled his cheek off his hand.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Jaehyun asked, his eyes floating back to the brunette.

 

“They’re gay dude. The whole lot are fine-art nerds and I’ve heard that they pretty much the hell out of each other.”

 

“That’s hot.” Mark blurted, earning some looks from the rest of the group. “What?” he exclaimed; his statement muffled by cheeks filled with bread. Jaehyun chuckled before diverting his attention back to the brunette, his eyes grazing past his sharp features. Everything about him seemed so dance-like, so dainty, almost feminine. The brunette must have felt his stare because he swerved his head around, eyes locking with Jaehyun’s. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter