One

Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"She's really pretty, damn..." 


Kwon Eunbi halted at her step when all of a sudden she heard Chaeyeon's voice beside her. She looked at the younger and she almost gagged when she saw the dreamy look Chaeyeon is giving off right now. 


"What the heck, Chaeyeon?" She suddenly spat out, grimacing at how head over heels the girl is. 


"What? Stop giving me that judgemental eyes, can you blame me? She is such an angel..." Chaeyeon sighed, admiring the figure of the girl that she has been crushing on since last week. 


Eunbi rolled her eyes before leaving Chaeyeon who is busy giving heart eyes to her so called infatuation. 


"Yaaa, why did you left me behind?!" Chaeyeon whines but Eunbi could only gave a straight face to her friend, "You are busy staring at your crush and I need to go to the library..." 


"Can't you just give me a little motivation?" 


"Lee Chaeyeon, your new crush, Kang Hyenwo—" Eunbi didn't finish her words when the latter intervenes to correct her sentence. "It's Kang Hyewon...but—" 


Eunbi just stared at Chaeyeon after correcting her, "Yeah, whatever, that Hye, your new crush since five days ago...I bet you'll get your new crush again for a few days." Eunbi smiled sarcastically as she ruffles Chaeyeon's hair. 


"And?" The girl asked. 


"And I am used to it, you being like this to your crush or I could say apple of your eyes." Eunbi shrugged and she looked at Chaeyeon when the girl is just looking at her. 


"Uhhh yeah, you are right. But...she is such an angel...and I am sure that this infatuation will grow sooner or later..." Chaeyeon said once again zoning out, causing Eunbi to facepalm before finally leaving her friend. 


"Hey! Wait for me!" Chaeyeon scoffed. "This killjoy...hope Cupid strucks her with a love arrow." 


...

 

"Can you just eat first?" Eunbi scoffed while looking at Chaeyeon. 


And yeah, the girl is busy staring at Kang Hyewon and it's pissing Eunbi off, she doesn't know why. Before, she doesn't even care when Chaeyeon is being like this with her past crush, but now, it's annoying her. 

Or maybe because of all just the stress she is experiencing right now. 


"Lee Chaeyeon, stop staring at her like that. Your food is getting colder." Eunbi said once again and then Chaeyeon turns her head towards her. 


"Look at her, isn't she lovely while laughing?" Chaeyeon sighed softly, this time, Eunbi looked at their location, they are three girls, one looks like a cat, the other looks like a duck and her eyes dropped to Hyewon who is just busy scrolling on her phone, opposite to what Chaeyeon said. 


"Laughing? She isn't laughing." Eunbi said and Chaeyeon grinned at her.


"Yeah, even if she don't do anything, she looks so ethereal...a human angel..." Chaeyeon bites her lips to prevent herself from squealing while staring at her crush. 


Eunbi rolled her eyes as she continues to munch her food, but her eyes went to Hyewon again, she almost cursed when the girl's stare also landed at her making Eunbi to tore her gaze away quickly. 


"You'll creep her out..." Eunbi said making Chaeyeon to stop looking at the girl, she just rolled her eyes to Eunbi before she decided to eat. 


"By the way, what are you planning to get in college?" Chaeyeon asked to her. 

"I am thinking of taking a degree to be a teacher." Eunbi said. "How about you?" 


"I'm planning to enter Arts School, but, I also want to major in Business so I can burn down those corrupted company who only gets money from innocent people." Chaeyeon said with full of determination. 


"Do that. They deserve to be in jail and get punish for they're sinful things." Eunbi said. 


She continues to eat and when she looked up, Chaeyeon is again stealing glance from Hyewon's table. 
Eunbi then shook her head as she saw how Chaeyeon's eyes can be seen with so much fondness. And for that moment, she wanted to help her friend. 


"We only have two weeks before we graduate in high school, go confess to her." Eunbi said, her friend looked at her. 


"Confess what?" Chaeyeon asked. 


"You like her, duh." 


"Who?" 


"Duh, that Hye......" Eunbi said, stating the obvious from her dense friend. 


"Hyewon not Hyenwo..." Chaeyeon sighed getting frustrated as Eunbi keeps forgetting the correct name. 


"And let me clear things—" Chaeyeon didn't finish her words when the bell suddenly rings, signal that lunch break is finished. 


"Let's go to our class." Eunbi said and leaves first before Chaeyeon can even continue her words. 


"Whatever, I'll just tell her next time." She said before stealing one last glance on Hyewon's table. 

 

...

 

"Damn....how much she can be prettier?" 


Eunbi sighed deeply, massing her temple to stop herself from snapping at her fried. Chaeyeon has been saying that for the whole time that they are here inside the library because Hyewon's table are just two seats away from them.


"Chaeyeon, just confess to her. I'm getting annoyed hearing you for the whole time saying that word." Eunbi scoffed but Chaeyeon just made a face to her. The older continued to write on her notes and just let Chaeyeon do her thing. 


"I'm shy...but you know what Eunbi...I think this is not just an infatuation..I want to hug her, take care of her, kiss her admirable lips...." Chaeyeon suddenly said making her dropped her pen and looked at her friend. 


"What? Are you saying that you are inlove?" Eunbi asked, getting in dazed as she stared at Chaeyeon's nodding smiling face, confirming what she said. 


"I am..." Chaeyeon said, "Love at first sight..." 


Eunbi's jaw dropped after Chaeyeon said it. She can't even utter some words. She looked at her friend and the girl is again, busy staring at Hyewon. 


"How come that you can say you are inlove? You two haven't talk..." Eunbi asked, she is not against the idea but she can't believe that Chaeyeon can say that as if it's nothing. 


"Love is powerful, Eunbi. Even the impossible things can happen as long as there is love." Chaeyeon sighed, totally smitten while looking at her love interest. "And how sure are you that I haven't talk to her?" Chaeyeon grinned at her.


"Wait...so you talk to her?" She asked. 


"Of course...not." Chaeyeon chuckles before picking up her things. 


"You haven't even had an interaction with her and you are saying that you are inlove with her? Are you kidding me?" Eunbi asked. 


"I am saying that. And Eunbi, I am serious about her." Chaeyeon grinned, she looked at her wrist watch. "I'll see you at lunch later." Chaeyeon grinned and leave her hanging behind. 


Eunbi looked at Hyewon's table and still, she see her two friends with her. She frowned while staring at Hyewon who is once again busy scrolling on her phone just like how she saw her last time. 


"Is it for real?" Eunbi asked while still staring at Hyewon. 

 

...

 

"How does it feel to have her lips on mine?" Chaeyeon sighed softly, stealing glances on her crush. 


"What the heck? Are you seriously thinking of kissing her?" Eunbi scoffed before she unwrapped her lunchbox. 


"Yeah....I am not a ert! Don't look at me like that!" Chaeyeon glared at her when Eunbi stared at her like that. 


"Yeah, whatever..." Eunbi waggles her hands on the air before feeding herself. 


"She's really pretty, I don't know if she is for real..." Chaeyeon said while munching her sandwich. 


Eunbi just rolled her eyes and continue eating her food while Chaeyeon is also busy rambling about Hyewon. Even they finish eating Chaeyeon keeps on talking about her and it only shows how whipped she is to the girl. 


"Chaeyeon you are so whipped." Eunbi scoffed while the both of them are walking at the hallway. 


"I know, who wouldn't? She is a goddess...I wanna kiss her lips...just the thought of kissing her makes my heart goes crazy..." Chaeyeon squeals lowly and Eunbi can only hear it, making her to roll her eyes. 


Eunbi stopped when she saw Hyewon standing on the hallway while talking to her short haired girl friend.


"She's there...kiss her." She said making Chaeyeon to looked at where she is pointing. 


"What?! No!" Chaeyeon suddenly shouted, getting some of the attention to them..


"You said you wanted to kiss her." Eunbi scoffed, "Kiss her already so you can shut up being a whipped gay." She said but Chaeyeon only rolled her eyes at her. 


"It's not easy! And there are other people here..." 


"It's easy, want me to show it for you? If you don't want to do it, then I will..."  Eunbi scoffed but she didn't know why she said that. 


"What?! Why would you kiss her?" Chaeyeon asked, eyes bulging out while looking at Eunbi.


"Coz you won't do it and my ears will soon get deaf because of your nonstop complaining on how you want to kiss her." Eunbi sighed but Chaeyeon only pouted at her.


"I would love to kiss her but I can't....but her lips are so—Yaaa! Where are you going?" Chaeyeon asked when Eunbi suddenly walks away from her. 


Amidst of that, Eunbi didn't know why that thought suddenly came inside her mind and she doesn't know why she is marching her way towards Hyewon. 


She can see from her peripheral vision that the short haired girl talking to Hyewon suddenly looked at her with so much confusion when she stopped on front of them. 


Eunbi then saw Hyewon slowly turned at her way, the girl creased her forehead while looking at her, clearly confused why Eunbi is looking at her with so much determination at her face. 


Hyewon's was about to open but things happened so quick. 


Chaeyeon can see it with her own eyes, her jaw dropped as she watched how Eunbi pushed Hyewon to the door of their classroom, how Eunbi tiptoed just to reach Hyewon's face and Chaeyeon almost lost her balance when Eunbi kissed Hyewon leaving everyone shock for a moment, even Hyewon is stoned on her place while Eunbi did that to her. 


As soon as Eunbi pushed Hyewon to the door, she felt a small tingling sensation on her hand after pushing Hyewon, feels like an electricity flows in her hand. She then, tiptoed as she slowly closed her eyes and leans towards the taller girl, by the moment her lips touch Hyewon's, she felt something inside her chest, an unknown feelings like something is tickling her chest softly, giving warmth sensation on her body. 


After a whole minute of that scene, Eunbi slowly back away as she opened her eyes, by then she met Hyewon's orbs that causes her heart racing for a sudden. Her cheeks heat up as she realized what she just did, her eyes widened while looking at the shocked and flushed Hyewon. 


Eunbi quickly runaway before Hyewon can even speak. 


While Chaeyeon is still stoned on her place on what she just witnessed, she looked at Hyewon and the girl is blinking her eyes while touching her lips. Then, her eyes went to the short haired girl, Chaeyeon's heart suddenly thumped faster, she smiled at Sakura before finally running after Eunbi. 

 

...

 

"Why did I do that?!" Eunbi ruffles her hair in frustration. 


She started to spaced out again and the only thing she can remember is Hyewon's soft lips on her.


"Damn it!" Eunbi shouted as she started to bump her head on the railing of the rooftop. She quickly run here coz she knows that no one stays here. 


"Kwon Eunbi!!!!" 


Eunbi stopped bumping her head when she heard Chaeyeon's voice. She looked up and saw the girl's eyes raging with so much anger while walking towards her. 


For the first time, Eunbi felt scared of Chaeyeon. She is aware of the reason. Anyone will get mad if your friend kissed the person you love. And for sure Chaeyeon is really angry to her and Eunbi so guilty of it. 


"Chae....I'm sorry...." Eunbi could only say the moment Chaeyeon reached her place. 


"Why did you do that?!" Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter