Final.

Underneath the Mistletoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes <3

 

 

 

 

“You look absolutely ridiculous,” kyungsoo said the moment he walked into the office and saw the mistletoe hanging from the top of Baekhyun’s headband. “There’s no way that’s going to work.” 

“This is a professional setting, Baekhyun. You can’t just wear stuff like that in a corporate office, we have a dress code,” Junmyeon said as he snatched it off his head and put it on his desk. Baekhyun waited for his boss to leave the room before putting it back it on, making sure it was perfectly in place.

“Are sure that’s gonna work, Baekhyun-ah?” Yixing asked as he fiddled with the mistletoe between his fingers. Baekhyun nodded confidently and gave him two thumbs up. 

Of course it was going to work. All of his plans always worked. They may not always work out exactly according to plan, but in the end he always got what he wanted. As per usual, Kyungsoo thought  this plan was absurd, so absurd it might as well be a scene out of a cheesy sitcom. Baekhyun had to admit it was not one of his best ideas, but it would have to work for the time being. 

He had been flirting with Sehun for months. That was the hard part. It took weeks for Sehun to even realize Baekhyun was flirting with him. After two months of shamelessly making physical contact whenever he had the chance and playfully winking from across the table at meetings,  he finally saw the fruits of labor when he caught Sehun staring at him with lovely pink cheeks. He knew Sehun was shy and was never going to make the first move. That was okay; Baekhyun had no problem with giving him the little push he needed.

He was definitely going to get Sehun to kiss him today. ‘Why don’t you just ask him out like a normal person?’ Kyungsoo had asked him. The answer to this was simple: it just wouldn’t be as fun. And Baekhyun liked to have fun.

Sehun moved like clockwork, he came in at 8:30 a.m. every morning. Not a minute earlier, not a minute later. At 9:30 he would go into the break room to make a cup of black coffee. No sugar or anything. Disgusting, but Baekhyun excused it beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter