Chocolate for me

Chocolate that I thought I never received - One Shot

[Jiyong pov]

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I the last one again” Seungri cried.

“HAHAHA. Yes. Proofs show that I still the most popular”  TOP happily said.

“I cannot believe that I still able to receive V-Day chocolate and no. 4” Daesung said with tears in his eyes.

“Oh. Ji, we are still staying our same position like the previous. Are you glad?” smiled Taeyang while checked the brand of chocolate he received.

“Ya. I’m glad.” I laughed.

Last year, it was very bad for Daesung and me. Especially Daesung, he had a very rough time.

I was involved in Incident and Daesung was invoiced in car accident.

In the end, we are very blessed to have our members and fans support to get through all of it. And we are going to have a comeback soon.

Oh just in case you all may wondering of what we are doing. We are comparing the V-Day chocolate that we received from our fans.

Seem like TOP is no 1 again. Me at no 2, Taeyang at no 3, Daesung at no 4 and Seungri, the last one.

“ Seungri ah, you can have all my chocolate” I said after I see he pouted his face upsetting about his last position.

“Really! Hyung, you really dun want any? You could lose your no 2 spot.” Seungri said with mouth open.

“Yes”  I said. “Wow, hyung have u gone mad? “SMACK! “Ouch” Seungri cried.

“Seungri, I am not going mad. “ I glared at him. “Ok Ok I’m sorry. Please give me all your chocolate.” Seungri said with a sorry face.  

After I give Seungri all of my chocolate,  he became the no 1 with the most chocolate. He’s so happy.

“I am no 1 now. How’s that feel?” Seungri brag to TOP.

“Huh, did you all hear anyone talking?” TOP hyung then walked away ignoring Seungri. “Hyung, don’t pretend you can’t hear me” Seungri run after TOP.

“I better to go and stop them” Daesung shake his head.

“Ji, you really dun want any chocolate? You can have some of mine if you want” Taeyang offered me.

“No thanks. I dun want to have tooth decay.” I joked.

 In my heart, I dun want any chocolate unless it is from a certain girl with the mandoo cheek. It is impossible as I knew I would not be receiving it. The thought of it make me sad.

“Ji. Are you ok? Why you suddenly look sad? Taeyang looked at me with a concern. ”Nothing. I just start to regret that I give away all my chocolate. Haha” I lied.

 “Make sure you all are free tonight. YG wants you all to have dinner with Se7en and Park Jin Young together” our manager walked in and said

"Ok" We all replied.  Recently JY help Se7en with a new song.  Maybe YG want JY to write a song for us too.

[Sohee pov]

“Sohee ah, I missed you” Sunmi run to me and hug me. “Sunmi ah, we only meet each other not long ago on skype, remember? I laughed at her.

“Yes, I remember. But  it is not the same” Sunmi pouted and continue to hug me.

 “Girls” PD-Nim (JYP as PD-Nim) called us. “Yes?” “Tonight I meeting YG and Se7en for dinner. Join us Sunmi you too.” PD-Nim said.

“Where is the dinner taking place? Yeeun Unni asked “Se7en’s steam chicken shop” PD-Nim replied.

“REALLY. AH I ALWAYS  WANTED TO GO THERE TO EAT” Yeeun Unni so happy till she never noticed she is talking a bit louder that usually. She really loved to eat. Actually all wondergirls does.

“Is Big Bang joining us?” Yoobin Unni shyly asked. She have a crush on Taeyang of Big Bang. Only I knew it.

“I think they are joining us. Why?” PD-Nim looked suspicion at Yoobin Unni. “Are you having a crush on one of them? I can help you to talk to YG.”

“No. No. I just hear they are having a comeback. So I just want to congratulation them” Yoobin Unni blush furiously. Lucky her skin tone is slightly darker so you can’t really tell she is blushing unless you know her well.

“OH MY GOD. SE7en. Big Bang. Ahhhhhhhhh. I’m so excited. I need to get their autographs” Lim is in her fan mode now and she is jumping up and down. This is the first time she saw them in person, up closed and personnel.  Although we appeared as the same programme with them in the last two years, we never have the chance to talk to them. We are rushing here and there.

“Ah, I’m so glad to see them again. I have been praying for Jiyong and Daesung when they have problems a few month back.” said Sunye Unni. She is the angel caring for everyone.

“So I see you all 8pm tonight at Se7en’s shop. Don’t be late, Girls. I going to rush all for a meeting now” PD-Nim shouted as he walked away.

“Sohee ah, can you go with me to buy something?” Yoobin Unni whisper to me. Sunmi heard and said in the same toner as Yoobin Unni. “I want to go too”

“Ok. Let go now. Now is almost 5pm. We dun want to be late tonight or else we can hear JY nag at us the whole night” Yoobin Unni said.

After tell Sunye Unni that we going to buy something we decided to go Se7en’s shop on our own and meeting them there.

“Unni, what do you want to buy?” I asked Yoobin Unni. She blushed. “Today is V-Day. I want to buy

Some chocolate for Taeyang.”

“Oh, Unni. You are in love.” Sunmi teased Yoobin Unni. Yoobin Unni blushed furiously.

She start to stammered. “ Quickkkkk, We we we need to be on time”

When we hear about her stammer, Sunmi and I cannot stop laughed. But we have to force ourselves to stop immediately as Yoobin Unni is so shy that she almost wants to tear up. She is so cute.

We reached a shop selling chocolate. There are so many chocolate. So many flavours. Yoobin Unni dun know what to buy.

“How? What do you both suggest?” Yoobin Unni asked us. “I like orange flavour” Sunmi said.

“Sohee?” Yoobin Unni look at me. “I like something no too sweet” I replied. I dun really like to eat too sweet things. Even chocolate, I prefer something like dark chocolate with nuts.

“Ah, Orange seems nice. I like something not too sweet too. Maybe dark chocolate” Yoobin look around and ask the shop keeper whether they have orange flavour dark chocolate.

Sunmi and I looked around the shop. Suddenly Sunmi pull me to a side where they are selling chocolate figurine. “Sohee ah, do you see this panda chocolate figuring? Does it look like Seungri Oppa? Sunmi happliy said.

“Sunmi, you like Seungri Oppa, aren’t you?” I asked her. “Yes. I do.” I was surprised that Sunmi did not try to hide her feeling of liking Seungri Oppa. “For how long?” I asked her again.

“Since the last time that we had wonderbang performance. I always like him. It’s just that we are going US and many things for us to learn and do. I did not tell him that I like him.” Sunmi said with a smile on her beautiful face.

“Are you going to tell him this time?” I asked again. Sunmi looked down and think for awhile. When she looked up, there is a determine in her eyes. “Yes. I decided to tell him tonight. If he rejected me, I going to move on”

Sunmi asked the shop keeper to help her to wrap the panda chocolate figurine.

As I looked at Sunmi, thinking about her words about Seungri Oppa, a face slowly appear in my mind. The face that I liked since the wonderbang days.

He is always surrounded by girls and he is so talented. He is the face that I trying to forget.

He looked a player and I was afraid to get my heart break. He was trying to be nice to me all the time and I was cold to him. I wish I could be like Sunmi. Admit that I like him and after he rejected me, I can move on. I was too afraid.

Tonight I will be seeing him again. Does he still remember me?

 I decided to push all my thoughts out of my head and then I saw this dragon chocolate figurine.

I dun know why it gets my attention.

“Do you like this? Do you want buy it for the guy you like? Do you want get this with your friends?

The shop keeper came up to me.

“No. I dun have any guy that I want to give to. I just thought it is special” I blushed.

“I can give you discount if you want. You can buy home to eat.” The shop keeper said.

“Sohee ah, if you like, go ahead and buy since there is discount. Who say you can only buy chocolate for the one you like on V-Day. You can buy and eat too. Sunmi said.

“Yes. Sohee. If you want, I buy for you.” Yoobin Unni walk over and told me.

“It is ok. Yoobin Unni. I can pay on my own. Please help me to wrap it up.”  I turned to tell the shop keeper.

After we bought our chocolate, we went to bookshop to buy a V-Day card before we went to Se7en    Oppa’s shop.

[Jiyong pov}

When we reach Se7en’s shop, we saw YG, JY, Se7en and 3 of the wondergirls.

“Sunye, Yeeun, long time no see” TOP walked over to greeted them. The rest of us followed.

Sunye and Yeeun introduced Lim to us.

I was surprised and disappointed at the same time.

I was surprise that they are in Korea. A few days ago, they are still in LA.

But I was disappointed that I did not see the person that I missed very much. I hide my disappointment and greeted them happily.

Suddenly, I heard the voices behind us said “ Sorry, we are late”.

I turned and saw them. My disappointment disappeared. She is here. The one I was waiting for all the time since we had wonderbang performance, Ahn Sohee. I felt myself smiling at her.

[Sohee pov}

After we reach Se7en Oppa shop, I saw him, Kwon Jiyong. The one I missed and afraid to get my heart break.

Why is he smiling? I just stared at him till I heard PD-Nim voice.

“I thought I told you three not to be late” PD-Nim looked at us.

“Sorry” we looked down. YG said “It is ok. Come in girls. Dun care about JY”

This little statement made us laughed a bit.

“Come sit”. YG said. PD-Nim said

As I sit down, I realied he is sitting opposite me.

He is looking at me all the time while we having dinner.

I do not where to look. So I looked at my food all the time.

Throughout the dinner, PD-Nim and YG talked about the time they want to collobrate.

We listened to them as we eat our dinner. As and when Big Bang members and SE7en Oppa will talk to us and especially TOP Oppa.

He is like big brother to me and worries about my insomnia which made me very touched.

Only he, the one who sit opposite he just keeps quiet

I too. Still debating in my heart whether to give him the chocolate or eat on my own.

[Jiyong pov]

I found myself keep looking at her.

I dun know what to say.

I felt like an idiot.

“Hyung, why are you so quiet?” Seungri asked.

“Nothing. I just like to hear you all talk.” I lied.

The dinner continues till 10pm.

Although the dinner ended, I glad I able to see her for two hours and it is happy to see her.

As we were leaving, I saw Yoobin and Sunmi went up to Taeyang and Seungri separately and give them a V-Day chocolate.

I was so envious. But there is nothing that I can do.

As I turned round, Sohee was the last to leave and just when she walked pass me.

She secret placed something in my hand and walked out quickie.

I was so shocked that I did not say anything. I was standing there stoned.

“Hyung, we are going. Why are you still standing there?” Seungri shouted.

I recovered and hide the thing that Sohee give me in my pocket and leave.

Back in Big bang dorm, I go to my room and locked it.

I took out the thing that Sohee give me.

I unwrap it and saw it is a dragon chocolate figurine.

There is a small card too.

This is what she wrote

“Jiyong Oppa, Happy Valentine Day. Hope you will not get tooth decay after eating this. Sohee”

I was so happy that I felt I could die now.

Sohee ah, I would finish this chocolate even there is a chance that I will get tooth decay.

I wish White Day will be here soon. So I can send her a gift back.

 

~~~ The End~~

This is the first time I write a story.

I think I got a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes.

But I already try my best.

Please give me your comments to see if I can improved the next time.