Edn

A Post

A loud slam interrupt the peaceful silent. Footsteps loudly shows what could have sounds like anger throughout the corridor.

"How dare you let him do that?!" shout a much taller man who won't stop his ministrations towards his person of interest. 

The shorter male could only roll his eyes off from the annoying nagging. It was a mere jealousy that he couldn't understand why. Why would the taller  act such ways towards him. 

"Aish, hyung! Reply to us!"

There come another 'skycrapper', thought the shorter. 

"Siwon, Kyu. What are you guys talking about." said the shorter in monotone. He knows. He know so well waht the two of them were talking about. What he didn't get was why. He's not someone to them and yet why he even receive such treatment.

"You know what we're talking,Yesung hyung. Why did you even post it on media social?" said Siwon with brow lifting in question. 

Yesung huffed in annoyance. Arms crossing against his chest as he throw several puppy glares at the two. 

"So what?! You guys are not my daddies!" shout Yesung as he flails his arm around in anger.

The two taller could only sigh with a small smile that they try so hard to hide. They wish they were, daddies. 

"We are your donseng and that man is not. You didn't even hang with us anymore." said Kyuhyun with what it seems like a fake pout. Leaving Siwon to gag at the scene. 

The older were taken aback by the comeback. The maknae were indeed spitting truth. But it was not all his fault. The two were the most busiest members and yet they dare to aay such things as hang out?

Yesung face distort into red and anger. Begin to feel annoyed by the two. 

"You guys didn't even have the time for me! Besides, Sungjoon are way better companion than you two!" said Yesung with a smirk. With that, Yesung storm away  from the stunned two. Leaving the two to join others who was resting in front of the mirron of their practice room. 

Siwon and Kyu look at each other and frown. Had they push the older away? 

"Hyung!  We're just kidding! Don't you dare throw us away for that stupid choi!" said Kyuhyun as he rush towards Yesung. 

"Stupid maknae! I'm choi too! Hyung, wait!" shout Siwon as he follow the two. 

End... 

Idk what I'm doing lol. Just the shortest oneshot for u Momma hahahaha