Why he's so special?

Dear Diary..Why he's so special?

 

People walk in and out of our life...

Some stay..but others decided to leave..or sometimes..they don't want but they have to...

If you have met thousand of person,there will be a person that will always remember...

And that would be the most wonderful person in your life...

Here i am..writing with my mother's ink since i lost mine..haha...is about to describe the most wonderful person i ever know in my life..

Who will that be?

Keep on reading...

 

If you're lucky enough to have other brothers or sisters..love them..

The most wonderful person in my life is my late twin brother..Jo Youngmin..

I am not here to write about how he died...

I am here to tell you why he is the most wonderful person..

I used to have 2 siblings...and i am the middle among them..

To be honest..i am not really into my youngest brother because we're not that close...

But..i am very close to my late brother...Who was the oldest..

What makes him wonderful?

 

First of all....he was so lovable...

For me..he was the most lovable person in this world...

If you can see...teenagers in this century are feeling shy to hug or walk with their grandparents..

Or at least show their love to their parents..siblings and grandparents in public..

Yes..it is a fact...but not him...

Even if we walked among a bunch of people at the mall or everywhere else...

When some other people ashamed to kiss their mother...he is not...

He always hold my hand to make sure i not lost like i was 5..

He always ruffles our little brother's hair..

and he will always hug our father....

I think my parents was very lucky...Very lucky to have a son like him...

Plus...he can make everyone smile and full of laughters everytime we're sitting with him...

The world would be better if we have a lot of wonderful person like him...

 

Second..he stood up on his own feet...

After he graduated from high school...even though he performed badly in his final exam...he went to Seoul to get a part time job..

With help of our uncle..he got to fit into a college there...

So he continued his study with passion...

He even had his own house with furniture in it..though its not expensive or luxurious...

He learned everything by himself...he even pratice singing and dancing...

He loved to discover new things and taught people what life is...

In my siblings..he was the first who knew how to face people for a fight...

Well..i don't know what to say on that...

 

What makes him the best brother...

He used to sing me a lullaby when we're young...every night before i go to sleep...

I still keep his guitar and wonder how to play it everytime i look at it...i feel like crying....

He also loved to show me some dance step...its great..though some people say its not =="

One thing which makes me sad the most is..he didn't have the opporturnity to show his talents..

he should be auditioned as a member of a new boyband...but unluckily...

He died before he does...and thats the saddest thing in my life...

He is also really caring...he will never let me be friends with some boys that is living near our neighbourhood...

He said..he don't want them to corrupt my innocent mind...if only you're still here...

Don't you know just how i miss you nag and nag like no tomorrow?

Futhermore...he even took care of me while i was sick or when my parents were not at home...

Eventhought the food he cooked didn't really taste that good...i could feel the love and no one know how much i miss it...

 

 

Maybe he is not famous or wonderful like everyone else...but...everyone has different opinions..

and for me..he was the most wonderful person in my life..and the best brother i ever had..

Dear brother..

Hope you will always watching me...i know i should not cry coz you always hate it..

So thats it..i try to be strong though i am not...

I know you're always support me...

Please rest in peace...and i will be happy for you...

I am afraid to face this world without you...but i know....i can do it...

Why?

Because you can...and i believe in you...

You taught me everything...and i will never dissapoint you...

You are the rainbow in my life...thank you for bringing happiness and colours in this black and white world of mine..

Thank you for always comfort me when i am sad...

Thank you for being the best brother..

Thank you for everyting...

I love you...and i really miss you hyung...you know..

it has been a long time ever since i call anyone "hyung"

You my twins and my half...

I lost my half...but i should not waste the other half...

I will always remember you...and will never forget to remember you..

 

Love..

Kwangmin...

 

"Kwangmin-ah...what are you doing?"a pretty woman in middle age open the door

"Mom....nothing...just spending my time a little.."Kwangmin close his diary

"Writing about your hyung again?"she smile

"Nah...this will be the last....Mom..i am hungry..."Kwangmin whined like a kid

"You're just like your Youngmin.....haha..."she ruffles his hair

"I miss him.."Kwangmin whisper

"Hey..whats with the moody..come on..i buy chocolate cake for you...."she said

"YAY!!!!"he squealed the clings on his mom's hand

 

"One thing i do know..."Kwangmin turn around..wink at the diary before close the door and walk away...

 

THE END~!!!

 

 

PLEASE READ THE 2ND VERSION HERE