Mad L.Joe

Never Say You Love Me

You stare at the open television and stare at your phone every 2 minutes pass by just like wind, you gritted your teeth and keeps on staring at his name on your phone…

‘Lee Byung Hun’

You blinked a few second and heaved a sigh for the umpteenth times.

‘Is he going to ignore me? He doesn’t even text me!’ you rolled your eyes.

You bit your lower lips and close the television and decided to have a sleep. You pull your blanket when suddenly your phone ringing loudly, ‘a text?’

 You quickly removed your heavy blanket away and grabbed your phone, you blankly stare at the screen and then frowned, “stupid advertisement” you mumbled and get back to your bed.

---

L. Joe rested his back against the gate of your house and he groaned in pained every time he touched the already swollen bruise near his mouth. He stared at his favourite mirror then heaved a sigh when he saw the scratch at his cheek.

“I curse you, stupid scratch!” L. Joe mumbled a few curse through his mouth and stare at your house.

‘I don’t even call her last night, but she isn’t getting out yet?’ L. Joe glared and shot a sigh again.

L. Joe looked at his watch and scratched his head, ‘haiz~ why should I even go to the school with her?’ L. Joe put his hands on his hips and spun around.

You hummed a few songs and get out of your house then blinked as you saw L. Joe’s back.

‘O, he came~’ you secretly smiled and locked the door.

As L. Joe heard the sound of the locking door, he quickly turned to you and glared. You looked at his piercing eyes and gulped.

You looked away and blinked for a few second then looked again at L. Joe’s face.

“OMO! What happened to your face?” you gaped and carefully examined his face.

L. Joe shoved you a bit far away from him and hissed at you like an angry cat, “Don’t touch me!”

“But-“ you looked at him in worried and quickly shut your mouth when he deathly glared at you.

L. Joe touched the swollen bruise near his mouth once again then rolled his eyes. He turned his body around and started to walk but you quickly grabbed his wrist.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” L. Joe yelled loudly and you try hard to calm down.

You quickly take something from your bag and put it in L. Joe’s grasp.

You were scared to make any more moves or else he would yell at you again so you just bit your lower lip. You exhaled slowly and walk quickly away from him then proceed forward to school without him.

L. Joe stare at you and slowly move his hand in front of his face then slowly opened the grasp of his hand and blankly stare at the band-aids.

He stared at your back and strong feelings of guilt wash his heart. He looked at the band-aids again and tightened his grasp then started to continue walking.

You slowly walked at the front with a pout and sigh, ‘he’s really mad at me~’

You fake a sniffled and quickly shook your head, ‘Ani, I can’t lose my spirit for today~ after all he came to my house’ you nodded your head and a small smile appeared along your lips.

‘~~~~~~~~-ah! Fighting!’ you pump your fist and happily walk to school.

======

And that’s for today~ how was it so far? I want to know… J

Please comment‼! Neomu saranghae~