5 Wishes For Chunji

Never Say You Love Me

You were curling up into a ball under the teacher's desk in your class. You wanted to cry your heart out before you go back to where everyone are right now.

You wiped away your tears that kept on falling for the umpteenth time.

Your eyes were already very red and you looked up so that your tears would stop falling. You heard the door opened and you quickly shut your mouth.

The footsteps was getting louder and closer towards you and you shut your eyes tightly.

The footsteps stopped right in front of you so you slowly opened your eyes to see a pair of sport shoes in front of you. You looked up and saw Chunji looking at you with a really worried face. His signature lips wasn't playing on his lips at the moment.

You wiped away your tears and ready to stand up but unfortunately, your head hit the table and you whimpered in pain.

Chunji widened his eyes and quickly helped you stand up while gently rubbing your sore head.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked, fully worried.

"It's hurt" you pouted and Chunji smiled at your cuteness.

You sniffled and Chunji wiped away your tears.

"It's okay. You've done a good job!" he smiled and tried cheering you up.

You looked at him and burst into tears once again. Chunji bit his lower lip and slowly pulled you into an embrace.

He patted your back gently and you kept on crying.

---------

You were staring blankly around the class while sitting on the teacher's leather chair. Chunji were across of you and he keeps on staring at you face while smiling.

"Gomawo" you said softly and he shook his head.

"It's totally fine" his eyes smiled along.

"You must be really worried..." you guiltily looked at him.

"I am" he admitted.

You pouted and lazily rested your head on the table.

"Finally, my worries has already gone" you sighed and he chuckled.

"I'm really sorry to make you worried" you pouted once again.

"I told you, it's fine" Chunji confirmed.

"But I feel really guilty" you faked a sniffle and Chunji laughed.

"If you really feeling that guilty then I want you to be my genie" he said and you quickly straigtened up with wide eyes.

"What?!" your jaw dropped.

"I just want you to be my genie~ Genie oh genie, please grant me 5 wishes!" he pretended to sway a magic wand in his hand and cutely winked at you.

You laughed and slapped his hand away, "Stop it! That's embarrassing!" you tried stifling your laughter by covering your mouth.

Chunji grinned and put his chin on his palm then sofly gazed at you, "But I really want my 5 wishes" he stated and you stopped laughing.

You imitated him by putting your chin on your palm and looked at him while smiling, "Fine. Mr Chunji, since I made you worried. I will grant you your 5 wishes" you smiled sweetly at him.

He grinned and automatically widened his eyes, "Omo! I totally forgot to tell my noona!" he straightened up and quickly scurried out of the classroom.

You arched one of your eyebrows, 'He had a noona?'


 




It's a double update today!

If you want to know what are Chunji's 5 wishes, then continue to support my fanfics!

Comment and subscribe! ^_^

By the way, have you guys' watched Teen Top's To You? Just asking. I've watched long time ago already, by the way xD

L.Joe is very handsome! And Chunji is... is really adorable and and Changjo is really cute~ :3

And Niel is so charming and Ricky is daebak and CAP... CAP is... AWESOME!!!