The Sport Day 2

Never Say You Love Me

“Yah! Let’s have a match!” a familiar sound said from the back and both of you looked to see the person.

L. Joe appeared in front of both of you and you blinked at him.

‘What did I just heard?’ you raise one of your eyebrows.

Chunji just smile widely upon hearing what L. Joe’s had just said, ‘a match?’

L. Joe crossed his arms with a serious face, “I just wan’na know your ability…” he straight forwardly said.

“Are you sure? Because you don’t even join the first race~” Chunji said in sarcasm.

You hide your smile and secretly laughing in the inside. It’s funny and really poor that L. Joe can’t join the first match.

L. Joe rolled his eyes coolly, “I just want to save my energy for this second individual match”

Chunji blinked and glance at you then nodded with a wide smile.

“Then… Sure~” Chunji answered.

L. Joe put his hand inside his pocket and disappeared.

“A match sounds great, right?” Chunji asked and you slowly nodded.

---

The whistle blown for the second time this day, you were standing in front of the grandstand. You watched L. Joe and Chunji and other competitor race with all their might. You looked around and saw some group of girls was cheering for L. Joe.

You puffed your cheek, ‘who should I cheer for?’ you think deeply and then interrupted by Jieun. She came closer to you and slapped your shoulder hard.

“Yah! Are you cheering for your namjachingu?” she rolled her eyes and slowly fan herself using her hand.

“I don’t know…” you pout your lips cutely. You stare at Jieun and she blinked at you while sipping some cold drink.

You raise one of you eyebrows, “where do you get that drink? I thought you don’t has that when you approach me” you blinked.

“I don’t know… I found it on the floor” she straight forwardly said and you froze while your eyes widened. You slowly turned back your face to watch the race then quickly widened your eyes.

Right at that moment, L. Joe trips his leg and he hitting his knee on the ground.

Your jaws dropped and all the girls that were cheering for L. Joe gasp loudly.

Chunji were already far forward but now he run slowly (more like jogging).

Everybody started to glance at you and you hardly avoid eye contact with all of them.

“Isn’t she, L. Joe so called girlfriend? Why doesn’t she help him?” One of the girls whispered loudly behind you.

“Well~ you should low your voice because I can hear it!” Jieun yelled at them.

“Pabo” she mumbled while rolled her eyes then continues to watch what has happened.

Jieun elbowed you and you looked at her while bit your lower lips.

“Whether you wanted to help him or you’ll be the gossip material” Jieun told you and you slowly went closer to L. Joe.

L. Joe stares at his bleeding knee and slowly blows it, he saw you were coming and glared at you, “Yah! Ppali!”

You quickly went to him and automatically stooped down, “Are you alright?”

“Ani~ I’m really fine that I feel I wanted to freely fly like a bird right now!” L. Joe faked a cheerful smile.

You pout and looked at his bleeding knee; you straightened up and blankly blinked at him he blinked at you in a really furious expression.

“What are you doing?” L. Joe glared at you and you blinked at him.

“You should stand up” you said and he stare at you in disbelief.

“I can’t even stand properly!” he yelled at you.

You rolled your eyes, “If you keep yelling at me then I’ll go!” you threatened him and pretend to go.

L. Joe quickly grabs your wrist, “Y-Yah! I’m in pain here!”

You turned back to him with your arm crossed.

“Show me your hand” he said and you quickly move your hand in front of him. He holds your hand and struggling to stand up.

You pout and quickly help him by remove his hand around your shoulder.

You bring him to the sick bay while the entire student watched both of you; Chunji who had finish racing watched both of you with a serious face.

L. Joe keeps jumping using one of his leg and stopped for a while, “Chakkaman~ I’m really tired”

“Tch, you feel tired with just jumping for a few distances?” you shot a chuckle.

L. Joe glared at you while gritting his teeth, “Can’t you see? He pushed me!”

You rolled your eyes, ‘yeah~ right?’

------------------

That’s for today~ I’m sorry if you think this is boring.

Please comment so I can know what I’m lacking off! J