Rigor Mortis Chapter 1

Rigor Mortis

A/N: Here is Chapter 1! I hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback i’d appreciate! Please dont copy my stories! It may seem like seperate stories at the moment but it will all come together soon! Please like and follow my tumblr too if you enjoy the story!

 

Chapter 1

It was cold. Too cold. Shivering you tighten your black coat around your body you glance at your watch and tut. He’s late as always you think to yourself. Looking at your surroundings you hoped Beomgyu would arrive soon, before the toll of the bell rang. A cold wind blows rustling the fallen leaves on the ground, messing up your hair, making you shiver even more lips slowly turning blue. It was quiet. Too quiet. You didn’t want to wait much longer and hoped Beomgyu would arrive soon, he was going to get a thrashing when you both got home. In the quiet you slowly hear a faint whisper, eyes widening your heart race quickened, fear shot through you body frozen on the spot. Luckily it passed as quickly as it came, the cold slowly dimming away. The sun was slowly setting spreading colours of orange and red across the neighbourhood. “Beomgyu please hurry” you mutter to yourself, feeling more and more anxious even though the whispers had faded to nothing.

———————————————————————————————————–

SEOKJINS eyes scanned the room. Flashes of blue, green, red and violet flashed across his face and the room whilst bassy music vibrates the environment which livened the atmosphere. He really did not want to be there, but he had a duty. And he intended to stick to that duty, especially since they were so close to their goal. A lady with cat like eyes caught Seokjin’s eye, her long dark hair cascading over her shoulders and back framing her small face. The two made eye contact a silent message sent between the two of them before she turned away, seducing an older man who surely had a wife. Majority of the older men in the Semper Fideles had families, but it did not stop them from betraying them, following their lust. Loud laughter caught his attention drawing his eyes to a group of young teenagers, in the middle of them a broad shoulder young lad with a boxy grin, dark hair curled slightly was standing on the table drink in hand, telling an exaggerated story. A smaller lad was leaning on the couch nearly toppling over from laughter from his friend. Chuckling to himself a small smile on his face, eyes softening slightly Seokjin shook his head slightly, Taehyung and Jimin did always bring life to the party he thought to himself. Straightening his back slightly Seokjin downed the rest of this whisky, its time. Making eye contact with Taehyung, the latter not breaking his act, Seokjin went to work. Oh how he REALLY did not want to be here.

———————————————————————————————————–

Rain slowly started to fall lightly. You sigh pulling up your hood covering your hair.  A loud chime echoed throughout the neighbourhood, you look up at the old bell tower, vines climbing it as if it were a tree. 9pm. Im gonna kill him you thought to yourself. “Y/N!” A voice called, turning towards the source of the sound you glare when you spot him. “Beomgyu! Your late! We need to get home!” You shout at the younger blonde haired boy.

“I’m sorry! I couldn’t just leave I had to clean by myself” he pouted eyes big. Sighing you roll your eyes and smile. “Let’s go. The others will be wondering where we are. And we don’t want to be out when the sun fully sets” You say whilst starting to walk in the direction you call home. Beomgyu nudges you gently a smile gracing his face too whilst nodding “Sure! I wonder what Heuning Kai is making for food”. “I am not entirely sure” you reply, “He said it is a surprise for some reason” you laugh slightly as Beomgyus stomach rumbles loudly. He blushes slightly and playfully glares at you “I haven’t eaten a lot today so shush!” This just makes you laugh more “Sure sure”. Shivering slightly from the cold and rain you move closer to Beomgyu and he wraps an arm around you trying to give you some warmth. The two of you fall into a comfortable silence keeping your heads down when passing by strangers avoiding eye contact. After ten minutes you and Beomgyu approach a quaint cottage you speed up your steps moving away from Beomgyu who carries on walking at his usual pace. Opening the door a big grin adorns your face seeing your other four of your little family setting the table whilst messing around. Stepping inside you let the warmth engulf as your mind relaxes forgetting about the outside world.

———————————————————————————————————–

Yoongi runs gun in hand, his ruffled blonde hair full of sweat sticks to his forehead. His greed shirt damp with sweat sticks to him, specks of dark blood can clearly be seen. Shooting can be heard in the background along with lots of shouting and screaming, it literally could be hell on earth right now. An explosion goes off to the right of him but Yoongi avoids it by teleporting through the shadows of the night. Looking to his left his brown eyes, though you could say they looked black at that moment, peered into the darkness, he sees two figures running to him. “Hoseok! Jungkook! Where is Yugeom? He was with you wasn’t he?!”. Jungkook, his hair pulled back by a single bobble keeping the majority of his hair out of his face apart from the strands at the front, turned around and with excellent precision shot two Semper Fideles square in the head making them drop like flies. Both Hoseok and Jungkook, like Yoongi, are covered in sweat and blood from all the running and killing. Hoseok is a tall guy with light brown hair and dazzling smile, well usually dazzling smile, at the moment his eye brows are furrowed mouth set in a straight line, eyes guarded keeping an eye out for anymore Semper Fideles. Jungkook looks at Yoongi his face visibly upset. Voice shaking “They got him…we couldn’t…we couldn’t save him…he stayed behind to try and fend off the Semper Fideles that caught up with us”. Jungkook’s eyes watered lightly thinking of the loss of his best friend. Hoseok looked at the youngest and patted Jungkook’s shoulder sighing slightly “If we stayed behind we would have got caught too…we had no choice…It was for the best…he would understand…we had a mission and we managed to do it with his help…plus what would happen to the Army if we were to get caught”. Jungkook nodded solemnly whilst Yoongi looked down at his feet clenching his fists tightly before suddenly turning and running away reloading his gun. Jungkook and Hoseok follow copying him slowly relaxing as they allow Yoongi’s shadows cover them. “Let’s regroup with the others, we have done what we need to do here” Yoongi advises to Hoseok and Jungkook who agree nodding silently.