First and Last chapter

One shot for Valentine's day

I woke up today, feeling normal. Oh right, today is Valentine's day. hurray. :| 

I got up and took a shower, prepaed my things and went too school. As I was infront of the school, I noticed many vendors selling flowers and students all lined up buying them. What a waste. I ignored them and proceeded to my classroom. I saw my bestfriend, Chan byul and talked to her about some stuffs that we normally talk about. Just then, Woohyun came in. He was infact my first love and I loved him for four years now. I know that he knows I like him but he ignored me and get himself a girlfriend. It's been 4 years since I last talked to him and him being my classmate never changed a thing.

 

He came in with a bag of flowers and gift.It was probably for his girl. I looked at him and he saw me. I turned into another direction and continued talking to Chan Byul. "Yah, I need to pee. I'll be back" I told Chan Byul as I stood up and went outside of the classroom. I went out not because I really wanted to pee but because I was being dramatic. I want him to know that I am really jealous of his girl. I stayed in the comfort room for a while and then went out. When I got out, I saw Woohyun waiting for someone near the comfort room. "hey, Happy Valentine's day" he said. I looked behind and saw no one. " were you talking to me?" I asked him. This was our first conversation ever. " yeah" He said as he went closer. " Your girl friend is not here" I said as I was about to walk away but he held me. 

 

"eh? what's with you?" I asked him. " here. Happy valentine's day Seulgi-ah. This is for you. Will you be my valentine?" he asked me. "wtf? are you sure you're not mistaken?" I asked him. " No,I am not. This really is for you" He said. "but what about your girlfriend?" I asked him. " I.. I don't wanna talk about it. Seulgi-ah, will you wait for me?" he asked me. "Like I will. Sorry Woohyun-ah, But I've moved on now. And I won't wait for you to get finished loving your girlfriend and then loving me next. I'm not that kind of person." I said. He laughed. "silly you, what I mean is that could you please wait for me later because Mrs. Jung still wants to talk to me about something" Woohyun explained.

" what is up with you? why are you like that? what about your girlfriend?" I asked him. " Seulgi-ah, I don't have a girl friend anymore. I broke up with her when I found out that she was cheating on me. We broke up a month ago" Woohyun explained. " so, will you wait for me?" Woohyun added. " I don't know. I really don't know" I told him as I left. I went back to the classroom and I noticed that Woohyun was acting a little weird today. He was doing something. 

 

after class...

I went to my locker first and took some books out. I totally forgot about what Woohyun said. Well, he was probably just messing with me anyway. I went out of the campus and saw some random guy lying on the ground. I took a look and it was Woohyun. I started panicking and sat beside him. " yah! NAM WOOHYUN" I said as I called him out and started shaking his face. "yah, what took you so long?" he asked me. " eh? why were you lying on the ground?" I asked him as I felt embarrassed. " It's a dare that Sunggyu hyung asked me to do. So, since you're here, shall we go?" he asked me. " where?" I asked. " to... eh? wait a minute, did you just panick? did you think that I was dead or something?" he asked me. "No. shut up" I said as I turned red. "so, does that mean that you'll be my valentine?" He asked. " I thought this day would never come" I replied as I smiled and hugged him. " I won't ignore you anymore. Actually, I never did. I was just being stupid at that time. I love you Seulgi-ah" Woohyun said.

 

. ihih.. I wrote it for like 15 minutes only so I don't expect you guys to love it. But if you do, thank you! ^^

read my fanfic about Woohyun too. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119243