Battle of the Ships

Battle of the Ships (One-Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC: We are here today to finally settle the score between the different groups that ship Dara with different individuals. We have decided to give them the opportunity to present their best evidence to prove that their ship is real. Today we have representatives from three of the biggest shipper groups on Twitter. I would like to introduce the first group which is Daragon also known as applers, the second group is known as Tabisan and lastly, the third group, Darahae. Welcome to the show and because this is a short segment and we are out of time, we will limit your defense to 50 words per group.

Daragon: That is not possible, we have plenty of receipts.

Tabisan: We have to consider the interaction between my nephew and Dara too. Surely that will be more than 50 words.

Darahae: We’ve got a longer history, that’s just impossible.

MC: Well, I’m sorry that is only what’s allowed and there will be no rebuttals.

Tabisan: And you call this a debate?

MC: Is this your show or mine? Don’t answer that...I said what I said.. no rebuttals, so who wants to start?

Tabisan: We might as well start since we are most likely the real one

MC: Okay that’s already 13 words, you’ve got 37 words left.

Tabisan: But we were just getting ready to present our proof...

MC: Okay just 27 words left right now..

Tabisan: Seriously?!!! Okay whatever...The reason why our ship is real is because Dara said one time she wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter