Yoseob's secret

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

Sorry for the late update...got caught up in my final exams...but I only have one left which is on monday phew~~ so I can update today ^^ Thanks to my subscribers who haven't lost hope in me and unsubscribed :)

Hope you enjoy reading it ^^


SOYEON'S POV

"I was jealous...of Joon and Myungsoo...I mean they have it all..." Yoseob said.

Myungsoo and I looked at each other then at him.

"Myungsoo has the face...Joon has the body...but what do  I have?" Yoseob said while a tear escaped his eyes.

Myungsoo lifted his head up and glared at Yoseob who was too embarassed to look up.

"Ya!" I shouted to Yoseob.

"I thought you were the main vocal, seems like you're not good at all" I said while chuckling hoping Myungsoo and Yoseob would find it funny.

"Ya! I am the best singer ever!" Yoseob shouted back while Myungsoo slightly smiled.

My plan worked, I thought while smiling to myself.

"But...I thought you didn't have anything~" I said and stuck my tongue out.

Yoseob was lost  for words.

"He's our ace~" Myungsoo said while looking at Yoseob who smiled.

"He can sing...he can dance, he's a bboy!" Myungsoo said excitedly while Yoseob just touched the back of his neck at the compliments.

"No need for you to feel proud, he's just saying this to make you happy!" I said while smiling.

Yoseob pouted.

"I am cute too~" he said with aegyo.

yoseob1.jpg

"What?" I exclaimed.

"PWAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH You're cute?? PWAHAHHAHAHAHA" I said while laughing at loud.

"Ha...ha.." I tried to control myself but I saw Yoseob getting ready to shout and I couldn't hold it back.

"PWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" I laughed and saw Myungsoo trying to hold it in so I laughed harder.

"PWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH" Myungsoo laughed out loud and we looked at each other while laughing louder.

"Huhhh" Myungsoo said trying to control his laughter.

After a few hours, I told Yoseob to get some rest...I told Myungsoo too but he just wouldn't budge.

I walked out of the room for some fresh air.

It's a good thing I came here...I met some great people, I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab their arms around my waist, they had their head on my shoulder.

My body was shivering...more like warming up.

"Soyeon ah...komawo" Myungsoo said while looking at the view.

I just smiled to myself.

No-one's POV

Soyeon and Myungsoo stayed like that...not knowing Joon was looking at them with angry eyes.