Confrontation

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

"Don't follow me!" Jiyeon shouted.

"What are you so upset about? Upset that your boyfriend JB is falling for someone else?" Joon shouted.

"Please, like that girl's going to immediately get a place in his heart. He's head over heels for me, don't forget that" Jiyeon said then scoffed.

"Nothing's changed I see. Using boys then breaking their hearts right" Joon said.

"How does it concern you anyways, I thought Soyeon was your new toy" Jiyeon answered.

"Looks like you're still caught up on me" Jiyeon smirked.

"What if I am? Will you come back to me?" Joon said angrily.

"Do you think a simple question will make all the pain go away?" Jiyeon said with anger.

"What if I make it up to you? Do I have a chance then?" Joon asked.

"Maybe" Jiyeon said and walked away leaving Joon determined to make it up to her.

"You were right, she does like him" Myungsoo said to Soyeon.

"Guess so." Soyeon murmmered.

The three came out from the bush.

"Soyeon ah!!" Seungho shouted happily.

"Ya! Yang Seungho!!" Soyeon replied happily, behind Seungho was Mir,Cheondoong and G.O.

"Park Soyeon, you look hot. How do I look?" G.O tried to flirt with Soyeon but ended up getting hit in the head by Seungho.

"Bro!" Yoseob called out to Seungho.

"Bro?" Joon questioned.

"Step brothers, I am Yang Seungho nice to meet you" Seungho said to Joon and Myungsoo.

"And this here, is my best friend Soyeon." Seungho said and tightly hugged Soyeon, seeing that made Joon a bit jealous.

"Ya what have I told you about hugs?" Soyeon said feeling annoyed.

"You're gonna have to bear with us noona cause we're transferring to your school!!" Mir cheered and high-fived G.O and Seungho.

"Aigoo, seeing the three of you everyday? You just ruin my day!" Soyeon joked.

"Let's go in, heiress of Park company~~" Seungho said...

Joon looked at you with shock while you smiled akwardly.

"Ta da~~~" you said to Joon.

Myungsoo received a phone call then immediately left, Soyeon wondered why he had to leave.

"He's probably going to the hospital again" Yoseob said to you.

"Hospital?" you said then saw Joon give Yoseob a don't-you-dare-look.

"So you're my fiancee?" Joon exclaimed and you nodded.

"FIANCEE?" G.O shouted.

"I thought we were going to marry" he whined making Seungho and Mir laugh.

Suddenly a loud noise came from the party and you hurried inside.

"Whose children are these? Are you beggars? Don't you know kids aren't allowed at the party!" Hyuna shouted, she was looking at her stained dress.

Soyeon walked towards her.

"Beggars? Who said kids aren't allowed at the party?" Soyeon shouted.

"You're a gold digger too right? Joon oppa told me all about your plans to seduce JB" Hyuna confessed while glaring at Soyeon head to toe.

Soyeon looked at Joon who just looked elsewhere, she felt her heart break but pretended to not care.

"Ofcourse I am gold digger! That's why I am here, at a party that my parents hosted for me!" Soyeon said with sarcasm.

"B...bworagu?" Hyuna nervously said.

"That's right? I am Park Soyeon, heiress of Park company!" Soyeon said while raising her hand.

"And you..get out! GET OUT from my party!" you shouted at Hyuna.

" she muttered under her breath.

"Bwo?" Soyeon said while glaring at her.

"!" she shouted back and Soyeon was about to slap her when Joon held her wrist.

She looked at Joon with amazement, then scoffed.

"You claim to love one, but defend the other? No wonder Jiyeon left you!" you shouted at Joon then left the hall.