Seducing JB?

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

Soyeon walked in her room, she was still drenched...Joon looked at her with the corner of his eyes and threw a towel at her.

"Thanks" Soyeon said after she caught it.

"Myungsoo,Yoseob? Can I talk to you two?" Soyeon said signalling them to follow her into a different room, the boys looked at each other then decided to follow her.

Although Joon was curious as to what they would talk about, he pretended to be angry with Soyeon and continued with his video game.

"I just wanted to thank you for today...if it wasn't for you guys I probably would have given up" Soyeon said to the boys.

They could feel the truth in her voice and soon felt happy to be acknowledged.

"Friends?" she said lending her hand out, the boys automatically hugged her and smiled happily.

"You are our first girl friend" Yoseob said.

"Bwo?" Myungsoo and Soyeon said in a chorus.

"Friend who is also a girl!" Yoseob confessed.

"But...what about Jiyeon? Weren't you guys friends?" Soyeon curiously asked and saw the boys look at each other with surprise.

"Aigoo, don't tell Joon about this ok? Us and Jiyeon weren't really close to begin with, after Joon and her dated, he never really hung out with us anymore" Yoseob answered.

"But she is a good person right?" Soyeon questioned.

"She is just so cold towards most people now cause of what happened between Joon and her, even the students in our school hate her...then one day JB approached her and became friends with her, then it started. The fight between Joon and JB, Jiyeon is always said to be the reason behind the band splitting" Myungsoo explained.

"But how could they just assume that it was because of one girl!" Soyeon defended Jiyeon.

The boys shook their heads.

"I'll let you guys in a little secret of mine, will you help me?" Soyeon asked hoping they would say yes, the boys nodded.

Soyeon told the two everything without hiding anything.

"But do you really think Jiyeon still likes Joon?" Myungsoo questioned, Soyeon automatically nodded.

"Joon does seem miserable without Jiyeon...he even made a plan in which us three had to make you fall in love with JB so Jiyeon would get jealous and come to Joon" Yoseob blurted out.

He realised what he had said and held his head down in embarassment.

"Don't worry, the feelings' mutual" Soyeon lied.

Soyeon had already forgotten about JB and she was pretty sure she wasn't going to fall for him again.

"That's great then" Myungsoo said while smiling.

"So let's begin the plan of seducing JB!!" Yoseob said excitedly.

"Sedu...Seducing JB? Soyeon stuttered.

"So what are you going to wear tonight?" Myungsoo questioned.

"I have this" Soyeon said and pointed to the clothes Minyoung had sent her.

"Good...this is nice. We need to do something about that hair and face" Yoseob said and called the hair stylists and make-up specialists.

"Joon get ready" The boys said to get him out of the way.

Joon went ahead to go shower while the boys worked on Soyeon.

Minyoung suggested that the moon brothers should be taken to a nursery for the party but Soyeon hesitated and wanted the brothers to go with her.

"Are you sure it looks okay?" Soyeon asked the two boys who had open mouths as they saw the dressed up Soyeon.

20111116_crycry_tara_soyeon_18.jpg

"You look daebaek!!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"You can easily seduce us" Yoseob said while smiling.

"Ya!" Soyeon hit the two boys on their head.

"What's all the noise for?" Joon shouted as he walked into the room. He too was captivated by Soyeon's looks but he pretended not to be.

"Let's go" he said while avoiding Soyeon.

They all arrived at the party and Soyeon started looking for her parents so she told Joon to look after the moon brothers.

"Why do you like Soyeon umma?" Mason asked Joon while he was drinking.

"Wh....what!!" He said as he spit his drink out of surprise.

"I don't like her" Joon said with a straight face.

"We'll see about that" Mason muttered.

"What?" Joon asked as he hadn't heard what Mason said.

"Never mind, Seungho hyung's more of a good match for her anyway" Mavin said while smiling.

"He brings us lots of chocolates!!" Mason said happily.

"Hence the reason I called him here today" Mavin said.

"Bwo!!" Joon said. His plans were going to be spoiled at the appearance of Soyeon's boyfriend Seungho or thats atleast what Joon thought.

"We need to quickly find him!!" Joon told Yoseob and Myungsoo, they just pretended to nod but they were sniggering by themselves.

"She has a picture of him on her phone" Mason told Joon.

20110718_seungho_soyeon_hayoung_2.jpg

"Now we just need to beat the hell out of that guy so he can't attend" Joon told his bodyguards and they nodded.

"Hi, I am here for the party" Seunhae said (guy on the right in the pic)

"Ofcourse" one of the bodyguard said while chuckling with the others.

"JB! Jiyeon!" Soyeon called out to the two who were pushing into the crowd to get through.

"Woah you look- JB was about to continue when he received death glares from Jiyeon.

"Friends?" Soyeon said to Jiyeon and held her hand out, Jiyeon looked amazed, she wondered why Soyeon wanted to be friends with her.

But after seeing JB nod, she agreed and smiled.

Joon, Soyeon, Myungsoo, Yoseob, JB and Jiyeon all sat on one table, then "glad you came" came up and Soyeon really wanted to dance.

She looked at Joon but noticed he was looking at Jiyeon while the other two were busy flirting with girls on the next table, she just sighed.

"You want to dance?" JB asked while smiling, Soyeon nodded.

He grabbed her wrist and took her to the dance floor.

Myungsoo and Yoseob + their partners also went to the dance floor, the atmosphere had become akward and Jiyeon decided to go outside for a while.

"How much do you love Jiyeon?" she asked JB.

"A lot ~~ She's the first girl that's ever made me happy you know?" he answered.

"Maybe there's someone else who can make you happier" Yoseob interuppted.

"Maybe" JB said while smiling at Soyeon, Soyeon smiled back.

"So how do you find school?" he asked Soyeon.

"It's alright but it would have been more alright if people were allowed to talk! We're not even allowed to talk to the teacher, this is what encourages mental health" Soyeon said.

JB was surprised at first then he laughed at Soyeon's response.

"Don't laugh" Soyeon threatened JB making him laugh harder.

In the end, they both laughed together and started talking about random things.

"Me and Jiyeon...wenever talk like this" JB said and sighed.

"Maybe it's cause I am such a pretty and also the world's most innocent girl" Soyeon complimented herself making JB laugh.

"Ya! You're not so good yourself!" Soyeon said to JB while chuckling.

Jiyeon decided to leave because of the akwardness, Joon followed her and Soyeon saw the two leaving the hall.

Soyeon introduced JB to someone else and left the dance floor, seeing Soyeon leave encouraged Yoseob and Myungsoo to follow her.

The three of them crept up behind Jiyeon and Joon and hid behind a big bush.