Life Saver

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

Soyeon texted Minyoung.

How are my young children doing?? Just wanted to check, I'll look for homes after school.- Soyeon

Soyeon left her phone in her bag and went to the toilet.

Joon asked one of his fangirls to get the phone for him, JB was too busy still feeding Jiyeon.

"Children?" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"She's a highschooler!! How can she have children?" Yoseob said out of amazement.

"Wait, she's looking for houses!!" Joon said and smiled while jumping up and down while Myungsoo and Yoseob looked at him with confusion.

"Meaning she can stay with...ME!!" Joon said happily.

"But what about your marriage?" Myungsoo asked.

"That's after six months, she won't know anything~~~" Joon said while smiling to himself.

"But she doesn't trust you man!!" Yoseob said while sniggering.

"We have to get someone who she does trust then...that person is?" Joon said and thought.

"JB!" Yoseob blurted out then saw Myungsoo give him a you're-not-supposed-to-say-his-name look.

"Right, JB" Joon said with a low-toned voice.

He walked towards JB, Soyeon was back by then. Soyeon looked to see Jiyeon's reactions, Jiyeon's eyes widened at the sight of Joon.

Joon took JB to a corner the two talked and laughed, seeing this made Jiyeon have a confused expression.

"What's wrong?"Soyeon asked Jiyeon.

"Oh! Nothing...nothing" she mumbled and faced the table.

"Announcement, JB is back as the rapper of STARS!!" Joon announced and Soyeon saw Jiyeon's eyes widen, Soyeon smiled to hersellf as she fully knew Jiyeon's heart by now.

"Soyeon!! I found a house for you~~" JB said, Soyeon immediately hugged him shocking Joon and Jiyeon.

"But..But how did you know that I was looking for a house?" Soyeon questionned.

"Joon told me" he answered back.

Soyeon eyed Joon, "I have contacts" he nervously said.

"And you can move in today!!" JB said.

"Really?? That's great, you're a life saver!!" Soyeon was about to hug JB when he pushed Joon towards her and Soyeon accidently hugged Joon instead.

"You're a life saver!!" she said to him.

Joon immediately removed himself from the hug and brushed his coat with his hands.

*Gold digger, I'll show them your true colours!* Joon thought while smiling.

Soyeon texted Minyoung saying she had found a home, she received the moon brothers then went towards the address that JB gave to her.

Soyeon was amazed to find out that it was a big mansion, she grabbed their hands and took them to the mansion.

She rang the bell and the butler opened it.

"Welcome" lots of servants said while bowing at her.

"You're here~" Myungsoo said.

"You're-" Soyeon tried to think of his name...

"I am Myungsoo" he answered back while smiling.

"And I am Yoseob, welcome to our mansion" he said.

"Your mansioN??" Soyeon said out of shock.

Myungsoo's and Yoseob's eyes immediately fell on the three brothers.

20101230_moon_brothers.jpg

"They are my sons" Soyeon said.

Myungsoo and Yoseob laughed. "You're too young to be a mother" Yoseob added.

"I adopted them" Soyeon mouthed to them, making the two laugh even harder.

"What did she say?" Joon said after coming in, Yoseob whisphered to him making him laugh out loud too.

*What's going on? I am going to live with the three of theM??? But this will make things easier for me, I can bring Jiyeon and Joon closer* Soyeon thought to herself and smiled.

*What is she smiling about! Gold digger* Joon thought and glared at her.

"Your room is next to Joon's" Yoseob said to Soyeon.

"Umma, can we play outside?" Mason asked Soyeon shocking the three boys.

"Umma?" Myungsoo exclaimed.

Soyeon gave them the permission and asked Yoseob and Myungsoo to take care of them, the two agreed after Joon's several bribes.

Soyeon was showering while Joon came into her room and started investigating, he searched her bag and found that she really had adopted the three brothers.

He noted the address of the orphanage for future reference then he saw Soyeon's phone flickering with the message sign.

Miss you already girl friend!! What's your school name? I'll come and visit soon - Seungho

Girlfriend? She already has a boyfriend and she's flirting with JB? I'll definitely send him the address but not yet, how will I make Jiyeon jealous right? Joon thought to himself.

He quickly deleted the message.

"What are you doing here??" Soyeon shouted.

Joon looked at Soyeon's face and found himself attracted to her, he walked towards her while still looking at her face.

"Ya!! What are you doing??" Soyeon shouted and raised her hand but Joon caught it then pinned her to the wall.

She started blushing but at the same time she became scared of him, Joon realised what he was doing then decided to play with her.

He leaned closer to her then shouted right in her ears.

"Don't ever think that I am going to fall for an ugly duckling like you!" he said and walked away.

Soyeon clenched her fist.

"Ugly duckling?" she turned him around then punched him right at his cheek.

Myungsoo and Yoseob were taken aback by this action at first but they both ended up laughing at Joon who had fallen to the ground.

"That's what you get for messing with me!" Soyeon shouted then crossed over Joon to go outside.