GOSSIPS

Limited Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gossips"

 


"Hey, Tae!"

Taeyeon lifts her head from the book she was reading when she heard an annoyingly very familiar cheery voice.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks and saw the equally familiar annoying grin plastered on her friend's face.

"I got news for you." Her friend says as she takes a seat in front of her.

"What is it?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I heard that the campus beauty have the hots for yah" The latter informed, eyebrows raising at her suggestively.

"That's ridiculous." She lets out an unmused chuckle.

"No, seriously. The gossip's been circling around the cheerleading team."

"How'd you even know that?" Taeyeon asks as she returns her attention on her book.

Silence engulf them for a good minute and Taeyeon lifts her head again when she got no response from her friend. Her eyes widen as she saw a smirk on her friend's face and then it hit her

"Oh my god! Don't tell me you've been secretly sneaking in their locker room."

"Shhh! Don't say that out loud."

"So it's tru-mmmphh" Her words was cut off by a hand on

"I said not so loud." Her friend hissed.

"You're creepy and disgusting." Said Taeyeon as she pry the hand away.

"Hey! I'm not the only person guilty to that." Her friend defends herself.

"Doesn't make you less creepy."

"Whatever, back to the main topic. I've heard them talking about how she's been crushing on you for a while now."

"When did you learn to gossip, Kwon Yuri?" She raises a brow.

"It's not gossiping. I just accidentally heard them. My purpose for coming there is way different from gossiping."

"Stop! I don't wanna hear it anymore." Taeyeon says as she covers her ears and stood up, gathering her things.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"Somewhere far away from you." Says Taeyeon as she starts to walk.

"But don't you want to hear the rest of my story?!" She hear Yuri shouts.

"I might be able to get you a date before valentines!" She rolls her eyes.

 

-

 

She lets out a sigh and knew her attempt failed the moment she was left sitting alone by herself. She jolts when she felt her phone vibrate on her jean's pocket. Her hand quickly reaches for the device and saw a text from her girlfriend.

"How was it?" It read.

She types a reply

"She didn't believe it, didn't even let me finish and walked away."

"What are we going to do now?" Her girlfriend replied.

"Plan B"

 

-

 

"Hey, guys. Have you heard?" The girl asks the two other girl on her sides as she checks herself on the large mirror.

"Heard about what?" The girl on her left who's currently reapplying her lipstick asks.

"Seolhyun has a crush on the Drama Club's President."

"Seolhyun? As in our Kim Seolhyun?" This time the short-haired girl on her right ask for confirmation.

"Yup, the one and only."

"Cheerleading captain Kim Seolhyun?"

"Exactly"

"What? Seriously? She has a crush on that sho-" She sends a glare to her friend in attempt to shut her up. Afraid that the girl occupying the booth near the window would hear the insult.

These girls from the cheer team was assigned or rather forced by none other than Kwon Yuri and her scary cheerleading girlfriend to do deed that is to follow her dear bestfriend, Taeyeon to the toilet and gossip about Kim Seolhyun's little crush that is apparently spreading across the cheer team

"Apparently, yes"

"What's her name again? Taeyang? Tae -hyung?"

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

"You know her?"

"Of course, I've seen her perfomed once. Very talented I might say. Her voice is so smooth when she sings and she delivers the right emotion. She's very cute too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter