Circumstance

Receivers of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain. *Furidaa ame~

Gods of dancing in the rain.

Bearers of rain.

These were the monickers given to them by their fans. Every time they visit a country or have a schedule of activities, they brought forth rain. Hence, for some fans, they considered it a blessing for their dry barren lands. For others, they took every opportunity to flex their group on social media.

But really...

They didn't know.

While fans would think positively of these situations--they've always shown the show must go on after all--for them, it had often meant messages from the world beyond or they would be called to battles in another dimension.

Their song Lucifer wasn't just a complex dance move. Their choreographer, who happened to be one of them as well, embedded hand gestures into the choreography which were intended for summoning their elements especially in situations where they needed to engage in a battle while in the middle of a performance. Lee Sooman had, after all, instructed him.

Choi Minho mused as he stared into the distance one rainy morning during training. It had been years now since they last engaged in such battles. It had also been a while since he last wielded his element, Fire. This military enlistment break only made him long for the good old days when they could easily summon their elements. Well, at least in this dimension he could make the candle flame flicker or bend at will by merely connecting with it mentally. But on the spiritual field where they battled, their powers became magnified. Imagine Dragon Ball Z or Naruto, only it was real.

He couldn't help but wonder how Taemin had been faring with SuperM, a new group their mentor, Lee Sooman, formed while they were required to fulfill their mandatory service to the country. Do they also wield elements like them? Or is it only Taemin while the rest were just there to deceive the enemies?They had the super hero concept after all. Whatever the answers were, he was in no position to question their mentor's decisions and foresight.

After a rigorous training, their squad finally returned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter