I'll be there soon

If I can only take the time back

A/N: I don't know if someone already claimed this kind of story. All I know is that it's original story of mine. But if not, don't plagiarize! I'm warning you! Thanks! Hope you enjoy my story! :D This will be long, I think! 

P.S Listen to any Infinite's ballad songs, e.g. Voice of my Heart ~

 

"Myungsoo, today's our anniversary, right?" She said while she eat the burger cutely.

"Yeah." I replied, wiping off the ketchup on .

"Where do you want to go today?"

"Umm ... You?"

"PARK!" She said excitedly.

"Park ... again?"

"Ever since we became together, I've always wanted to go in the park with you but you ALWAYS never showed up, so it's kind of sad."

I smiled, "Okay. I'll try." One of the words that I would say to her but never granted.

"You'll probably come, right?" She said. She's starting to worry.

"I'm sure I will come." I said as I ruffled her hair and kissed on her in the forehead. She smiled cutely and eyes started to sparkle, she's about to cry. I immediately put my hands on her face and wiped her tears off, "Don't cry."

"No. I'm just so happy." 

"Don't cry." I begged, chuckling.

"Okay, okay." She smiled.

 

Don't worry, Eunsook. I'll probably going to make it. I won't let you feel sad again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the dorm ...

"Today's you and your girlfriend's anniversary, right?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah ..." I sighed.

"Don't forget that we have a special performance today." Sunggyu went beside me.

"Can we cancel it?" I made a long-face.

"I wish we can." Sungyeol said.

"Sunggyu-hyung! Please talk to manager hyung. Beg him please."

"It's always like this in 14. But ... I'll try."

"Manager hyung just don't know that Myungsoo has a girlfriend." Sungjong looked down.

"Can we tell him?" Dongwoo questioned, "So that he'll let Myungsoo go on his date."

"Bad idea, Dongwoo. If we told him, he'll get pissed. He'll tell that Myungsoo is concern more about Eunsook than his career."

I sighed heavily, "Don't tell. Just beg him and make a reason."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunsook's POV ...

 

"What should I wear today?" I asked myself. It's 6:00 pm. I should be getting faster. We'll meet up before 6:20 so that we will not miss the fountain at 6:50.

I'm finding the bestest clothes that I should wear for our date. My room is littered with my clothes yet I can't still find the best one. Since, it's still cold this February. I started to roam around to my wardrobe. "What should I wear?" I asked myself again. And finally, I find it.

 

7 minutes ago ...

I'm now wearing this clothes. I match it up with the bestest style. And I think it look so cute. I'll be going now. I'll just text Myungsoo when I got there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung, I'm begging you. Can we cancel this performance? It seems like it's okay. Teen Top will be performing too!"

"This is a very special performance in this Valentine's Day! So I can't! Get out of here, don't make me angry again. If I say no, NO!"

~~~

"So?" Myungsoo came to Sunggyu.

"He doesn't want to."

I sighed heavily, kicked the chair hard. I ruffled my hair with my anger and put my hands under my chin, "I'll just explain to her."

"Aish, Myungsoo! Tell her the truth. You always lie to her!"

"But I don't want her to be sad! I know what I'm doing, hyung! Just leave me alone!"

"Then, fine! I'm just here to help you but you always know that you're right! For us, your ideas are so wrong!" Sunggyu leave.

 

I texted her.

 

Eunsook. I think I'm not coming early today. Something's went wrong so I'm kinda busy to fix it off. Just wait. I'm sure I'll come.

 

The message sent to Eunsook. Her phone ring, saw the message and smiled as she texted him back.

 

I'll be waiting. ^^~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours later ...

Infinite's performance is going to start. Myungsoo left his phone turned off, pretending that his cellphone is out of battery. When they stepped on stage, several messages from Eunsook sent.

On the other hand, Eunsook is waiting patiently in the park. 6:50 strikes when the special gift that Eunsook prepared from Myungsoo shines. The fountain sparkled as Eunsook's eyes sparkled like a diamond too. But there's still loneliness inside. Myungsoo missed her greatest gift ...

She sent messages from him but he wouldn't reply. As Infinite's performance is done at 7:15. Their manager told them to go back to their dorm. He told them that no one will go out this early in the night. This makes Myungsoo gets angry even more. They have no choice but to go back properly to their dormitory.

Several hours later, Eunsook is getting impatient. The guards told her to go home before the park is about to close. She completely walked away from the park. She felt sad when Myungsoo didn't come. On the middle of the street, someone's following her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day ...

Myungsoo woked up. He went to the living room as Sunggyu approached him.

"Your brother is on the phone. He wants to talk to you."

"Moonsoo, what is it?"

"I have something to tell you. Come from our place."

~~~

When Myungsoo finally arrived at his house. His brother offer him to sit down and make sure he'll not laugh about this.

"Hyung ...Yesterday's your anniversary, right?"

"Yeah."

"Did you two had a date?" Myungsoo shook his head.

"There's a bad news. Something happened to Eunsook."

 

Myungsoo's blood is boiling up, heart starts pounding and hands and legs starts shaking, "What is it?!"

"Her mom told me about this. Eunsook was her way home yesterday. When a group of holdaper blocked her way. Eunsook was trying to fought back when they're trying to holdap her bag but ..."

.

.

.

.

.

Moonsoo cleared his throat, "When one of the men, shot a gun to her head."

Myungsoo's eyes wide open and jaw dropped. He can't move and looked down. Tears starts falling.

"Did the police arrested them?"

"They're nowhere to found ... but there's one thing that a police found."

 

Myungsoo looked at his brother. Moonsoo gave a box of chocolate to him with a little stain of blood around it. And a paper sticked into it.

 

For you my Myungsoo! My flower boy! ~~ ^^ ♥

Myungsoo cried and cried. He's very hurt. His heart is painfully affected. He throw up the flower vase on to the floor. Moonsoo just closed his eyes and shook his head.

"If you want to go to her funeral ... here's the address."

"Her mother would kill me."

"Don't you want to see Eunsook for the last time?" Moonsoo asked.

 

Myungsoo gets the address and went there. Her mother is keeping at shouting at him but he managed to give a comfort hug to her. Telling her that Eunsook will probably rest in peace and those thugs who did such a violent thing to her will someday bring to hell and regreted on what they did to her.

He looked at Eunsook in a long, white container full of white roses. He looked at Eunsook with a hole in her head. Myungsoo cried as he caressed her face. He left and came back to the dorm at late night.

He didn't make himself drunk because he knows that Eunsook hates him being like that. He told the whole story to his fellow members ... fellow friends. Sungjong's tears fall down while the others were so sad. He went to his room as he saw his cellphone on the table.

He opened it and saw several messages to her.

"Myungsoo ... I'm here at the park. Come quickly, okay?"

"Hey, you missed the good part! You didn't see the beautiful splash of the fountain here. It's a lil' bit sad because you weren't here. But I'll keep waiting for you!"

"Aren't you coming? The park is about to close."

"Myungsoo ... I'm about to go home, bye!"

"Myungsoo ... someone's following me."

"Hey, did you receive my messages? It's creepy here. Someone's really following me."

Those were her messages in that night ... our anniversary. Last year, I'm sure. I feel so guilty about this. I abandoned her in that night. Something happened in that night. I heard the whole story ... If I can only take the time back. But impossible. I shouldn't just turned off my cellphone. I shouldn't just became a singer. I should just cancel my performance and go in our date. But I cried even more when there's a voice call of her with bad strangers.

She cried, "Myungsoo ... Good bye ... Good Bye ..."

"And Happy 14th Anniversary!

.

.

.

.

.

I love you." Then, there's a large bang. And that's the end of the call. Brother Moonsoo ... Told me everything. I regret on what happened in that night. Why does it have to be like that?

But ... Eunsook ... Are you having a happy life up there? Don't cry, my love. Someday we will be together. Please forgive me and let's live a happy life in the heaven.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 years have passed. Myungsoo told the story that happened 5 five years ago. It's Febraury 14 right now and he won't forget about their anniversary. Ever since Eunsook died ... He always went to the park with a picture of her in a frame and he always ended up crying.

Then, after that ... He'll went to the graveyard at 11:00 am just to visit her.

 

"Are you okay up there?" Myungsoo said, looking up the clear, lively sky.

"Everybody misses you."

"But of course, I miss you more."

"I bought your favorite ... Burgers." He smiled.

"Let's eat this together."

 

Myungsoo opens two bugers, one for her, one for him. As he bites onto it, tears starts falling.

"Though you aren't here ... It's still taste delicious!"

"I always remember that whenever you feel hungry, you suggested to go on a burger shop with me just to buy burgers for you ..."

"And ... I also miss that." He cried even more. He couldn't swallow because he's crying so hard. Remembering the happy memories they shared together. Suddenly, Infinite came.

 

"Why are you guys here?" Myungsoo asked, wiping off his tears.

"We came for Eunsook." Sunggyu smiled.

"She's having a meal right now." He chuckled.

"Burgers? I remembered when I ordered burgers for our dinner when I finished showering, all burgers that we bought are gone. And then I realized that Eunsook ate them all. I didn't scold her but I just think on how cute she is being so hungry." Sungyeol said.

"I really miss her." Hoya smiled.

"Me too. Eunsook noona is the best noona." Sungjong starts crying.

"Myungsoo should be the one crying." Woohyun laughed.

"His eyes are so puffy from crying, you know." Sunggyu said.

"Hehe. I don't know but I wish that she's still here."

"Don't worry. Soon, you'll be together."

"Apologize to her. And probably she'll accept it. She's a good girl."

"I know."

"Eunsook noona, just wait, okay? Someday Myungsoo we'll be there by your side! He really loves you so much! He cares and protects you! He can be a coarse but he's also a kind guy! I know he's th bestest boyfriend for you! He may be so popular and love his fans but don't be jealous about it, Myungsoo loves you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much!!!" Sungjong talked to her as the guys started crying.

"We really miss you! We'll be there soon!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

7:00 pm. The guys leave, leaving Myungsoo alone there. He stood up and grab his things.

"Well, I'll be going now."

"I love you, Eunsook."

"See you soon ~"

 

He kissed her picture in a frame and waved a 'Good Bye to her.'

 

"I'll be there soon."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh ... I'm finally finish! Sobs I cried while making this! ;___________; What do you think? ^^