Chapter 1

At The End of The Day

It's not easy to melt her heart. I was having a hard time courting her, i don't mind tho since i really like her well actually i love her from the first encounter. Her jet black hair, her porceline skin, and that sparkling eyes! Oh God I still love that eyes. Anyway, she was as cold as north pole and extremely quiet too (at least at first) but yeah i manage to make her open up to me and here we are on our way to 6 years together.

Flashback

(Practice room 03.00 PM)

Trainer Kim just give us new choreography to learn and I must say this time I really love it but the downside, it’s also super hard to learn because there’s waaayyyy toooo muccchhh details. I’m busy learning the new choreography when suddenly someone open the door. “Everyone, there’s someone gonna join you guys in this class from now on, please be nice to each other okay?” said Manager Park. There behind him stand someone so beautiful with porceline skin, jet black hair, red lips and oh my goddd!! those sparkly eyes! Well, she also give an cold aura, in conclusion I’m star struck and she’s so perfect already. “uh.. Hello everyone, good afternoon I’m Bae Joohyun, 22 yo, from Daegu. Emm.. that’s it I hope we could get along well” she end it with a bow. Ohhh so her name is Bae Joohyun huh? Pretty name for pretty girl I guess. "Close your mouth slug!" Seungwan elbow my rib. "Ouch, what's your problem? it hurts!" I hissed at her. "You look starstruck by her, no?" she smirk "Well she's beautiful isn't she? You always got soft spot for pretty girls anyway" and Seungwan laugh so loud that make the new girl look toward us. "Seungwan! Why are you keep doing this to me!? Oh my god i'm so embarassed." I cover my red face. 

The dance class end by 07.00 PM, but as usual i choose to stay behind in hope for perfecting my move, i want it to be flawless and perfect in hope i can debut faster. "Bye Seulgi, see you tomorrow" Seungwan and few of my other friends wave me goodbye, they already knew i'm always stay behind. I'm taking a short break while munching my precious pringles in the practice room when suddenly i hear someon knock the door. "Uhm.. Excuse me, can I use this room for practice after the class end? Do you know who i should talk to about this?" Oh? It's the new girl, Bae Joohyun. She looks shy and adorable at the same time. Gosh, my heart is beating fast. Is this normal? "Oh actually I'm just taking a short break here and will continue practice after this. We can just use this room together. you're Bae Joohyun right? I'm Kang Seulgi. You're on Trainer Kim class too right?" I ask her while smiling wide. "A-ah yes, nice too meet you Kang Seulgi. Are you sure it's really okay to use this practice room?" kyaaaa she's so cute asking me while tilting her head. I chuckle "Of course it's okay! I've been using this practice room a lot after the official class, and please just Seulgi will do and drop the formality. You're older than me anyway, can I call you Joohyun eonni then?" I ask her while still munching my snacks. She's finally entering the practice room "Oh? How old are you Seulgi? You're so diligent in practice" You guys. She smiled at me. Bae Joohyun just SMILE AT ME. What did I do in my past life to deserve her smile? I must have save a whole country or something. "Oh I'm 21 yo eonni. Have you eat anything yet? Do you want pringles? This is so good." I told her eagerly while (still) munching my pringles. She chuckled and walk towards me then seat beside me "I haven't eat yet, can I? Am I disturbing your dinner?" "Oh no no no, this is just snack eonni, not dinner. come on how can I eat pringles as dinner" I pout. She chuckle, oh my i love to hear that. After resting a bit more, we start practicing again until late night.While practicing, she often ask my help to evaluate her move and her details. Eventually we always do the aditional practice together. we become close. She's actually a very funny and caring person, just a lil' bit shy and jumpy but other than that she's just amazing.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi! Are you replacing your dinner with pringles again!?" Well, she can be super scary when she's mad. Still look kinda cute to me tho. "I'm too lazy to buy meal eonni, it's still food." I just keep on munch my snack. I'm so lazy to have dinner, more importantly the convenient store is far from company building, this help too with my diet. I hear she sigh then give me a plastic bag with food inside "I know you're gonna say that but you gotta take a good care of your body seul. Remember that time when your tummy hurts cause you skipping dinner? Let's prevent that from happening again okay?" I nod and look down, I feel guilty towards her. I've become a burden for her. "Hey, come on now don't sulk and eat your dinner okay? I bought bulgogi! Let's eat" She's grinning and start opening the food package. Due to my clumsiness, lack of self care and all, and her worry for my health and well-being (and other excuses), she decide to live in dorm with me. I feel thankful for Joohyun presence, she's so attentive and caring that I can't help but fall in love with her.  

I remember that one time, practice has been super hard, I'm exhausted, I lost my self-esteem, everything just seems hard at that time. I feel like I I can't perfect my move, I can't sing properly even when I'm only speaking my voice is trembling. All of the trainer scold me saying I'm not good enough and I should've been maintained my condition if I want to debut fast. "That's wrong Seulgi, you hit that note wrong. What's with your voice anyway?" Trainer Lee scold me. I'm exhausted, I'm tired of this constant practicing but I'm nowhere neer good. That night, I skip my additional practice and go straight to my dorm. Good thing Joohyun eonni still practicing. I broke down in my room, I don't know what to do with my life anymore, everything seems so pointless. Suddenly I hear knock on my door "Seulgi? Are you home? You okay? You skip our additional practice. Are you sick?" She ask with woried tone. I struggle to steady my voice before I answer her "Ugh I'm fine eonnie, go ahead and take a rest, you must be exhausted. I'm gonna sleep now" I tell her. "Are you crying? Kang Seulgi!" well I forgot to lock my door so yeah, she enter my room and witnessing my vulnerable state. "Oh My Gosh! What happened to you?" She panicked and hug me immediately. When I feel her hug I can't control myself anymore I'm crying hard, wailing too. "It's okay Seul, everything's gonna be okay, I got you shhhh" She hug me tight and my head lovingly. After I calm down she ask me to talk to her about what happened, so I told her how I hate my self right now, my missing self-esteem and all "Eonni, should I just quit doing this?" I ask her with desperation. "What are you talking about? You said this is your dream. We don't give up easily on our dream Seulgi. You cant do that." I keep on mum. Then suddenly she show her pinky finger "'Here, let's make a promise that we will not give up, we will help each other through this process and finally we will debut together. Okay?" She smile softly at me, I nod and smile towards her to "I promise"

One time when I walk with Joohyun eonni towards practice room someone shout my name really loud "Kang Seulgi!!" I turn my head to see who that person is "huh?" when I see who that person is I smile towards her. "Kaaangg Seuuulllgiiiii I miss youuuuu" she run toward us and hug me tight. "ufhh I cant breath Soojung. Yah! Let me go!" I push her and try to catch my breath. "Yah! I just said I miss you and you don't said it back? Oh mY God you're so mean! I hate you!" There we go she sulk again. "Aishh, you're such a drama queen" I laugh at her antics "How's your schedule? busy?" I ask her while grinning "Ugh so busy, barely got time to rest but I'm happy" She smile softly. "ehemm" I hear someone clear beside me "Oh Soojung, this is Joohyun eonnie! Eonnie, this is Jung Soojung or you might know her as Krystal from f(x)" I introduce them to each other. "Nice to meet you Krystal-ssi" Joohyun Eonnie bow politely towards her "Oh, nice to meet you too Eonnie and please drop the formality  Soojung is fine, I'm Seulgi's friend" Soojung bow back. Soojung elbow my rib and whisper "Heh she's pretty Seulgi, nice catch!" "Ouch! what's up with people keep on elbowing my rib! Seungwan always did that too! It hurts! And what do you mean by that" I complain to Soojung. "Don't play dumb Seulgi, you always got soft spot for beautiful girls" she smirk while pinching booth my cheek. "Yaaaah! Stop it! You're worse than Seungwan!" I push her again, she's just so annoying sometimes. "Ha! I know I you love me Seulgi~ I'm pretty girl too, so you always got soft spot for me~ and I'm you-" Soojung haven't finish her sentence when Joohyun eonni interupt her "I'll get going first then Soojung-ssi, Seulgi" She bow then just walk towards practice room, leaving us behind. Her expression is weird, she looked scary and if I'm not mistaken she glare at me. But whyyyy? maybe I'm mistaken. "Well, looks like someone's jealous~" Soojung smirk. "Huh? What do you mean? I'm not jealous" I answer her. Soojung shaking her head "Not you dummy! Your Eonni is. Go chase her, make sure to explain that we're just best friend okay? Or just tell her I have girlfriend already. Bye, I have practice too" she hug me one last time then leave me. So everyone love leaving me now? I go after Joohyun eonni, she already start practice the dance move "Eonni you leave me behind and you start without me" I pout and turn of the dance music. "What do you think you're doing? I was practicing. Turn it on again, please" I pout evenmore. "Eonni~ are you mad at me?" I walk towards her and make her face me. "No" "Then why are you leave me there? why the cold shoulder too?" I ask her I can't understand her action. "You were busy" huh? I still don't understand what she means. "Huh? I was  talking to Soojung c-" "Exactly! you busy talking to her!" O-oh? What's with this sudden outburst? Suddenly I remember Soojung's word. Is it possible that she's jealous? I smile thinking about that possibility. I hug her. tight. I strook her head "Come on now, Soojung is my best friend. We've been friends since she's a trainee and she have girlfriend already. Don't be mad. My friends tend to treat me like I'm their baby, but they're just my friend eonni. Are we good now?" I give her my charming smile. She's blushing! aww so cute "Uhmm I guess so.. Go stretch your body first then we'll practice today's move" She speak shyly. "Yes, Ma'am!" Just like that we resolve our missunderstanding.

Well, who knows after that I keep on bumping to my friends (that's too affectionate). I was on my way back home from dinner with Joohyun eonnie  when suddenly someone hug me from behind. I was startled, I yelp and eonni scream. Behind me stood someone using hat and mask. "Eonni?" I can recognize her still. It's Sunmi eonni. "Awww you still recognize me even when I'm using hat and mask! I'm impressed Seulgi! She hug me again. I glance towards Joohyun eonnie, she doesn't look impressed.. "How are you eonnie? busy?" I ask her out of politeness. "Hmmm not really, been resting. How are you my Seulgi? You okay? Hows practice?" She ask while tidying up my messy hair. "Oh I've been good and practice been okay I guess. Oh Sunmi eonni, this is Joohyun eonni" I grab Joohyun eonni's hand and pull her towards me. "Joohyun eonni, this is Sunmi eonni my friend" They both bow to each other but I can feel tension in the air, what's with them. "Aww I'm only your friend now Seulgi? I'm hurt" I panicked. what's her intention saying that. I can see from my peripheral vision that Joohyun eonni glaring at me. "W-what do you mean eonni? You have always ben my friend" I'm whinning towards her, with my eyes begging that she doesn't make another weird comment. Well, I know she likes me. I've always been knew but, I really like Joohyun eonni so.. Yeah still Joohyun eonni. Sunmi Eonni just laugh "Well I gotta go now. Bye Seulgi, Joohyun-ssi" then she kiss my cheek. I startled, blink my eyes then look at Joohyun eonni, she is flamming red, she yanked my hand and leave me. I blink my eyes again then go after her. "Eonni, hey, wait for me. Stop! Hold the lift!" Oh Godd, She's super mad. When I finally step my foot in our dorm, Eonni already in her room, so I knock her room "Eonni, can we talk please?" I try to open her door but damn she's smarter than me, she locked the door. "Come on eonni let's talk. Why are you mad at me anyway? You were fine." I'm desperate and afraid she's gonna hate me and giving me cold shoulder. I keep on knocking until i hear click, means she unlock her door. I step in her room and goes to sit beside her "eonni, what's wrong? Talk to me please" she just keep on mum. I wait for her but she just keep on play with her phone, well I start loosing my patience. "Okay then, you don't want to talk? That's fine. You want to give me cold shoulder? Okay. I'll just get going now." I just get up from her bed when suddenly she hold my hand. I stop and look at her, she had her head down, I sigh "You gotta talk to me eonni, make me understand. Your action is just confusing. Talk to me when you're ready okay? I think we both need rest now. Goodnight eonni" I kiss her forehead softly then go to my room. I'm already sleeping when  suddenly i feel someone hug me from behind and it's wet. Wait. I wake up and look behind me, eonni is hugging me and she's crying "*sobs Seul-Seulgi don't be mad at me please *sobs* p-please I'm sorry." Huh? Why would she cry? I'm not mad at her, tired maybe yes but that kind of tired that means you need some sleep, not tired of her of course. I turn towards her and hug her "Ssshhh it's okay, I'm not mad, I'm just really sleepy that's it" She burry her face on my shoulder "I'm sorry, I was j-jealous" "Huh?? Sorry?" "I'm jealous" "Why? I mean with Sunmi eonni? She's just my friend" "But I don't like it when she kissed you *sobs*" "What? Isn't that just friendly kiss? I mean didn't we do that too?" She pull away from me and now she looks really mad, scaring the out of me "Are you seriously compare me to her?!" "Noooo that's not my intentionn" "You just don't understand do you Seulgi?" "What are you saying? Make me Un-" soft. Joohyun eonni's lip is on mine! OH MY GOD SHE KISS MEE!! I close my eyes and kiss her back, we go slow for a few moments then we part to catch our breath. "I like you Seulgi" She blush! Damnnn so cute. I chuckle, I smile so wide and kiss her forehead "I really like you too Eonni, I'm too dense right?" we both chuckle. "You are"

Well short story after that we become an official couple also not long after that we debut as group of 5 with Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yerim. It's been a long ride from then on. Many things happening in my life and it's not easy, but it's bearable cause I got Joohyun beside me. (Oh she scold me so much since I keep calling her eonni lol) As long I beside her I think I could do anything. She make everything better for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. Helloo! How's your day??
What do you guys think of this chapter?

Haven't write anything in a while so it felt awkward writing this lol
It kinda felt rush at the end right? But yea I really am in a rush actually so I'm sorryyy for that

I do appreciate (actually I need) feedbacks ;)
Until the next chapter (If I have some time) then. :D