The First Encounter

Difficult Way In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

"Finally" I muttered under my breath when the school bell rang. Students quickly stood up, exiting the class. Therefore, leaving me alone with them.

 

“Jiyeon-ah” I raised my head and smiled. Being a wallflower, causes me to have not many friends in school. Unfortunately, my only friends were together in another class. After packing   up my stuff, i walked up to them but sensing their eyes on us. We hurried away to the cafeteria. 

 

Suddenly, screams filled the hallways. We looked at each other and fastened our pace, not wanting to get caught up with the crowds. We opened the door and hurried to sit down before chaos happen.

 

My friends started groaning when the cafeteria’s doors opened. I just smiled and took out my lunch. Knowing their table was just beside us, we ate silently as not to attract attention. Although, the girls screaming could easily muffled our voices.

 

                                    🍒🍒

 

While walking up to my locker, i accidentally dropped my books as girls pushed past me to get to the kingkas. I rolled my eyes and quickly squat to pick them up. It , honestly. Being in the same school as them, people are bound to talk about you.

 

The bell rang, signalling the start of the last lesson. I doubled my pace and made it to class on time. 

 

When the bell rang for the thousandth times, school finally ended. “Jiyeon” Mr Hoon called me. I walked up to him and he said “Can you please take this box home and bring it back tomorrow ? It’s for the class project”, I had no choice but to simply accept his request. The box was filled with many things, even past the brim line. 

 

My friends met me outside my classroom and offered to help me carry some of the things but i rejecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter