Chapter 1

YCMN [You calling my name]

They said university days were the best days in your life,the days of youth, laughter and joy but Jennie never believed in that. 

From Jennies' memories in the past 4 years in college, she faced nothing but stress, fatigue,  group projects and feeling outcasted during her classes, The only thing that she might call it a good thing in university era was her taking part in student activities. 

 

As Jennie stepped out of the bus and into the sunlight, she held back a sigh and squinted up at the university gate in front of her 'I'm not ready for this again but I need to graduate' she thought, the colleagues surrounding her were rushing in, the sun was strong even tho it was so early in the morning and  the birds were also loud and that made her a bit annoyed but stepped in the university nonetheless. 

 

She walked to her class, greeting some colleagues and her juniors on the way, everyone was calling her a 'senior' already and that somenhow reminded her of her anxiety about the subject. 

 

"Look who is here?! Awesome Jennie kim~ " Yugyeom said before trapping Jennie's neck between his arm while laughing. Jennie tried to get out of his lock but failed  " Kim Yugyeom, Let me go! NOW! " 

 

He laughed as he let her go " Why are so grumpy?  it's our first day as seniors! Our last first day girl! " 

Jennie rolled her eyes as she whined "Happy last first day Yugyeom, it's still ! I can't university anymore" 

  

Yugyeom paced his steps and turned to stand in front of her, he bent a little to see her face, his face turned from all smiley to serious one "I'm not sure if you aren't ready to face them or this is just a college stress in general, just try to take a breath and enjoy your time, ignore them and remember that you have me and Bambam always glued to you OK?" 

 

'Them again?!' she held back a sigh remembering them, she was supposed to be having a group of friends who turned out to be only using her to do all the work and assignments,  embarrassed her in front of her class and spread rumors about her to the professors and TAs turning up her life upside down for the whole past semester till she was proved innocent by her hard solo work. It was hard time for her but Yugyeom and Bambam got closer to her and had been always by her side ever since, Yugyeom was right about her worry but it wasn't only that she was getting anxious about everything specifically her graduation project and life after graduation, she was sick of spending another year on her university, she shook her thoughts smiling at Yugyeom. 

 

"It's Okay Yugyeom, I'm fine don't worry! Let's go to the class, yeah?" she replied taking his hand running to her class ignoring Yugyeom whines about wanting them to skip their classes. 

 

 

As she entered the class she saw 'them' looking at her like she was the most disgusting thing on earth, she felt a lump on as she muttered a low good morning for everyone before sitting on her seat followed by Yugyeom. 

 

Yugyeom nudged her saying "Ignore them" she smiled to him nodding before asking about Bambam "He said he is coming to kill you, nerd" Jennie rolled her eyes with a shrug. 

 

Moments later, Bambam was standing by the class door, looking like a prince. He was wearing a slim black jeans, white shirt tucked on his pants,hair pulled back showing his forehead and an expensive camera held around his neck, his dull face showed how much he wanted to kill Jennie, He approached them "For God's sake Jennie! It's our first day who's sane to give us classes! Let's miss this class, you will get 4.00 anyways and I want to make a video right now" Bambam said grabbing Jennie and Yugyeom's arms to make them move. 

 

"Mr.Bambam I'm afraid to inform you that I'm sane and will give you today a lecture plus a minus so please take a seat" the professor said after appearing out of no where surprising everyone. 

 

Bambam dropped his friends arms nodding to the professor in embarrassment before sitting next to Jennie who was still laughing at him along with Yugyeom. 

 

 

*Hours later*

 

Bambam groaned stretching his body as he got up, they had been stuck in lectures for hours because of Jennie, he turned to Jennie while helping her packing her stuff "Seriously, why are you so nerdy? You will still get straight As without today's lectures, I wanted to make a video!" Bambam said with a pout 

 

Jennie hit his arm "Yaaah, I was about to till you made a show in front of our professor" she said before zipping her back. 

 

She sighed looking at him one more time "Let's skip the rest and have lunch then make your video" She said leaving them behind surprised but happy following her, it was just she was that type of student that never missed a class so that was a first and she didn't mind, she wasn't in the mood anyways.

 

"Yeah, wait for us!" Yugyeom and Bambam yelled from behind till they caught her laughing, they went to the food court and while waiting in line Jennie glanced over the rest of the court. It was crowd and noisy, freshmen were filling the place with excitement taking pictures, introducing themselves to the seniors  and sophomores and Juniors were talking loudly over their tables,  her eyes met a few she smiled and waved to them, some came to greet her and had a small talk till it was their turn. 

 

They ordered their lunch, since they were carving for western food they ordered hamburgers, fries and soda. 

 

While waiting for the food Yugyeom turned to her asking "Here or our corner?" their escape corner was abounded table near the University's garden, it had a beautiful view, was quiet and cozy cause rarely anyone went there. 

 

"There Yugy, I'm having headache already from here" Jennie said while holding their tray of food and Bambam nodded in agreement while fixing his camera.

 

Bambam started filming on their way to their spot some nature shots; birds flying, wind blowing tree leeves, the sky and their steps highlighting his new expensive shoes. 

 

As soon as they sat down on their corner, Bambam showed them what he filmed, Jennie gave him thumbs up with a comment or two, Yugyeom agreed "I still have no idea why are you majoring in Engineering while you are so talented with video making" Yugyeom said before munching some fries.

 

 

"Well....i wanted to make my parents proud and happy and I still have video making as a hobby" Bambam said eyes glued to his camera re-watch in the scenes, he tried to take one of his friends eating and talking but of course in less than a minute Jennie caught him and tried to hide her face, blocking the camera view with her hands then started whining to him as she swallowed her food  "heyy! What are you doing shut this down and eat!don't film me" Bambam laughed and tried to ignore her till he failed. He left his camera and started eating. 

 

"Any ideas for our graduation project?" Yugyeom asked, sipping on his drink looking at his friends. 

 

"Can't we think tomorrow? When did you become interested like our friend next to you? " Bambam whined again making them laugh. 

 

"You sound like all I do is studying!,  I wouldn't be here If I do"Jennie replied  

 

"That's what I wonder about too, genius! You are stuck with us all the time after college yet you are the top of class? Are you vampire? Yugyeom is changing like you " Bambam fought back pointing at Yugyeom. 

 

" Hahaha unlike you we focus on lectures and study before exams" Yugyeom said with a chuckle, Jennie snickered then stuck her tongue to Bambam. 

 

"This doesn't change the fact that you are a genius vampire and hella organized notes writer freak during finals" Yugyeom attacked Jennie but she couldn't fight him, he was right. 

 

"Okay I'm a vampire OK? Let's talk about something else" she said before sipping in her drink looking at them. 

 

"Let's do something else like you filming me And Yugyeom for the video" Bambam said with excitement on his face, she nodded taking the camera from him. 

 

She fixed the camera, checked out the right angles something she learnt from Bambam. She started recording him and Yugyeom, she always found it fun to record things around her, it made her focus on the beautiful details around her. 

 

Bambam and Yugyeom were chilling smiling while talking about something, they stood up and walked with her in behind recording them and smiling at how silly they were till her eyes caught someone in the camera. 

 

A guy with almond eyes, sharp jawline, plump lips, permed fluffy hair, he was wearing fit beige turtle neck pullover tucked in classic pants ' such a good looking guy' Jennie thought, at some point the guy looked over to the camera startling Jennie making her stop recording, she looked at his direction to find him looking at her with a frown,She shivered as their eyes locked for a second till he turned to look at another colleague. 'Who the hell is he, I have never seen him before'  she thought. 

 

"Are you okay?" Bambam asked as he turned and found her lost in her thoughts, Jennie hurried to them showing him what she recorded "Who is that guy?I have never seen him before "  She asked, they leant close to her to see what's in camera. 

 

" I don't know him" Bambam answered with a shrug

 

" Oh! He is Jinyoung hyung! He graduated last year" Yugyeom answered. 

 

"How come I have never seen him before? " Jennie asked 

 

" He got the internship you declined, he used to study the first semesters here and the second semesters oversees plus you only know three seniors who approached you and Jinyoung hyung obviously wasn't one of them" Yugyeom replied. 

 

Jennie nodded as Yugyeom continued "He is close to Mark and Rose too" 

 

"Mark hyung to you, brat!" they heard that from behind, they turned to see Mark wearing classic navy blue shirt and classic trousers similar to jinyoung's next to him was Jinyoung. 'we got caught again' Jennie thought but smiled and bowed to them, she tried to ignore Jinyoung's stare as she looked back to Mark. 

 

"Hello Jinyoung hyung" Yugyeom greeted Jinyoung who replied with small hello and polite smile. 

 

"Wassup Bro!" Bambam and Yugyeom said hugging Mark, Mark laughed patting their backs. 

"I'm HYUNG TOO! I missed you brats, how are you? " Mark asked

 

" All good Bro" they replied with a snicker. 

"Hey, Mark hyung long time no see" Jennie said with a smile. 

 

 Mark turned to look at Jennie with a smile saying "Hey! Jennie It's been months since  I last saw you" 

 

"Not my fault you were busy oversees, Rose too! " Jennie replied with a pout. 

 

"Sorry it was hard to contact you guys because of the time difference and Rose is here too, she asked about you earlier" Mark said. 

 

"Really? That's great, What are you doing here anyway? " Jennie asked with a frown. 

 

Mark smirked getting an ID out of his pocket showing it to them it had his name on it along with his picture and under his name a "Teaching assistant" was written surprising them all. 

 

"YOU SERIOUS? NO WAY" Yugyeom and Bambam yelled surprised still looking at the ID. 

 

"OMG Congratulations! Mr. Mark! " Jennie said with a clap, everything clicked they are here as TAs and it was really cool to have them as their TAs it would make things easier for them and Mark and Rose were great seniors and she learnt a lot from them. 

 

"Thank you, Respect me you brats or my friend here won't give you any marks in any subject he assists in " Mark said pointing at Jinyoung. 

 

" Wait you won't give us any classes? " Yugyeom asked 

 

"I took sophomore year classes, Jinyoung is assisting the seniors"  Mark replied. 

 

Jennie looked at Jinyoung who was quiet the whole time giving mysterious vibe, their eyes locked  again and Jennie felt trapped and awkward, she bowed and said "Congratulations Mr. Park, it's an honor to get under your supervision"  

 

"Thank you,are you honored to have me in your camera too? " Jinyoung said with a teasing smile, ', I got caught'  Jennie thought.  

 

"Sorry, I was recording them I swear, I didn't mean to without your permission" Jennie defended herself, her face getting hot showing how flustered she was. 

 

He laughed lightly "It's okay, i was just creeped out a bit because it was out of no where, plus this area is for employees so take care next time" Jinyoung said with a polite smile, hands in his pockets. 'savage but he has a nice smile'  Jennie thought. 

 

"Sorry again I will be careful next time" She said again bowing. 

 

"Don't tease my favorite dongsaeng" Mark told him with a light nudge in Jinyoung's arm. 

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes with a small OK before checking the time. 

 

"Nice to see you guys but we have to go and finish some documents" Jinyoung said. 

 

"Ah yes! I just came to say hi, see you around and study hard! Bye" Mark said waving to them, Jinyoung did the same with a gentle smile eyes on Jennie before they walked away. 

 

Jennie looked at them 'he is such  a good mysterious TA'   she thought with a smile.