D-Day

Confess now or forever be silent - NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno and Jaemin

 

Jaemin is always calm and collected. But when he found out that Jeno will confess to the girl he loves he can't sleep that night.

He loves Jeno , but he knew it was forbidden because aside from being a male. He knew the company will not allow their relationship because of their work.

.......

 

The day before he found out about the confession.

 

"Nana, I have this girl I really like and I want to confess to her. Can you help me?" - Jeno whispered to Nana while sitting next to Jaemin. 

 

Jaemin can feel the wet skin of Jeno touching his skin. He felt the heat coming from Jeno's body and he knew he needed to move away.

 

Jaemin stood up. Looked at Jeno and replied with his fake smile.

 

"You ask for her to come to a sweet place and tell her how you feel. If she loves you back then good. If not move on. Face your feelings the sooner the better or the moment will pass by."

 

Jaemin turned his back, missing the part when Jeno's face was stiffened and sad.

 

"He didn't even feel anything when I said that, as if it doesn't bother him if I have someone else. When will you ever look at me in the eye again and see how much I love you!" - Jeno was heartbroken , he knew that testing if Jaemin will be jealous is not a good strategy but he can't think of any other method to confess.

 

.......

Confession Day

 

"Jaemin Hyung! Can you please go with me today to the shop where you bought your game gear?" - Jisung looked down at Jaemin as they were both awake still lying on their bunk beds.

 

"Oh, sure baby !" - Jaemin replied.

 

Maybe not seeing the scene on how Jeno prepares for his confession is the best way. 

 

Jaemin and Jisung asked for their manager's permission to go out. The manager said it's ok as long as they got back in time for their vocal lesson.

 

They went to the shop and after their purchase, Jisung asked Jaemin to eat for lunch.

 

Jaemin agreed and when they were inside the restaurant he saw Jeno wearing a semi formal clothes. He us stunningly handsome and beautiful. 

 

"Oh! Is it here? Are you con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter