Loving You Forever

Loved.Loving.Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Joseon Era*

 

It was raining heavily that night. Thunder growled and the wind was blowing hard. Two young woman were running in the woods. One wearing a red Hwarot hanbok, which are used for wedding and the other one was wearing Jeonbok hanbok, representing a military personnel. Using the dim torch, both of them wandered aimlessly in the woods.

 

“THERE THEY ARE!”
“YOUR HIGHNESS COME BACK!”

 

Yujin saw a crowd of men holding a torch and spear running towards them. She turned to the girl behind her. That girl looked scared as she reached for Yujin’s hand. Yujin stared at the beautiful princess in front of her. Princess Jang Wonyoung, the youngest daughter of King Jang Manbok. Yujin was the official bodyguard of Princess Wonyoung. Staying by her side everyday made Yujin fell in love with the princess. When Yujin thought her love was one sided, she was wrong because the princess has the same feelings towards her. However, Princess Wonyoung was going to marry the prince from the other country. Since Princess Wonyoung and Yujin love each other, they ran away from the wedding and now the whole army from the castle were chasing after them.

 

“Princess, let’s run!”

 

Yujin dragged Princess Wonyoung deeper into the forest. The rain made their hanbok wet and it troubled them to move fast.

 

“YOUR HIGHNESS STOP!”

 

Yujin and Princess Wonyoung did not stop. They kept running until they reached at the edge of the cliff. They both stopped and looked down the cliff. It was high enough that if they jumped they will die.

 

“Yujin! What are we going to do now?”

 

The soldier came and surrounded the girls. Yujin pulled Princess Wonyoung to stand behind her to protect her.

 

“Yujin! Don’t be stupid and surrender!” The commander said.
“No! I will not let her marry that crazy prince!” Yujin replied, sharp.
“Surrender her or you both will die!”
“NO!”

 

The commander instructed the soldier something. Yujin knew what’s coming. One of the guard threw the spear at Yujin. Yujin was ready but unexpectedly Princess Wonyoung jumped in front of her, hugged Yujin and took the hit. The spear pierced right on her back and through her chest. Yujin felt the pressure as Princess Wonyoung leaned towards her.

 

“Princess!”

 

Yujin supported Wonyoung and she saw the blood flow rapidly from her chest.

 

“Princess...,” Yujin called again.
“Yujin...I...,”
“Princess...no...,” 
“Lo...ve...you...” Wonyoung stuttered in Yujin’s arm.
“No, don’t die, don’t die!” Yujin started to cry.
“I’m...hap...py...,” Wonyoung added and slowly her eyes closed with her body stopped moving.
“PRINCESS! PRINCESS! PRINCESS!”

 

It was useless as Princess Wonyoung was dead. Yujin cried harder as she hugged Princess Wonyoung dead body.

 

“ARREST AHN YUJIN FOR KILLING PRINCESS JANG WONYOUNG!” The commander ordered.

 

Yujin’s eyes turned fury and it was on fire. She gave the commander a death glare. 

 

“ARREST HER!”

 

The guard was about to approach Yujin but Yujin next move shocked them. Yujin pushed the spear deeper and it pierced right through her own heart. Everyone stunned at Yujin’s suicidal move. 

 

“There is no meaning in life without you,” Yujin said in tears.
“AHN YUJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” The commander shouted.
“Princess...I will die with you,”

 

As Yujin ended the sentence, she pulled Princess Wonyoung body with all her might and jumped off the cliff. Yujin knew death was coming. She hugged Princess Wonyoung tight, closed her eyes and pray,

 

“I will make sure we will be together in the next life,”

 

The thunder growled and time stopped. Yujin and Wonyoung’s body were floating in air, froze. A bright light shined from their body and slowly, their body shattered into cherry blossom flowers. The petals then flew in the air for a while before it slowly vanished into thin air....

 

= = = = =

 

*Present days*

 

“YAHHHHHHH!!!”

 

Yujin could hear the loud scream from the boss office. It was Yujin first day working in the company. She was hired as the CEO daughter personal bodyguard because the previous one literally could not stand her and quit. Since this was Yujin first attempt, she was high in spirit. She was determine to work hard on her job.

 

“SEND ME A NEW ONE IN TWO HOURS!”

 

Yujin saw a very tall young lady in a white suit shouting at one her workers. That pathetic guy kept bowing, apologising to the hot-tempered boss.

 

“WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE A PROPER PROPOSAL!” 

 

Everyone were quite in the office. Nobody dared to rise their head up or even looked at the young boss. Of course, except the confused Yujin. Yujin made an eye contact with that lady and her heart skipped a beat.

 

“YOU THE NEW BODYGUARD! FOLLOW ME INSIDE!”

 

Yujin looked left and right, confused again.

 

“YES YOU! COME INSIDE!”

 

Yujin realised it was her and immediately rushed inside the office. The young boss was sitting on her chair while Yujin was standing formally in front of her. Yujin saw the name tag on her table. Jang Wonyoung. Yujin scanned Wonyoung from top to the bottom. She has a beautiful black long hair and her leg is super long. She has a small face and is very pretty. Yujin compared herself to her boss and somehow she felt ugly.

 

“What is your name?” Wonyoung asked, breaking the silence.
“I’m Ahn Yujin, ready to protect you anytime,”
“You know your job. Protect me and make sure nobody got close to me,” 
“Okay boss,”
“Listen. You job scope is you have to stand by my side 24 hours. Understand?”
“Yes boss,”
“Okay now get me a coffee,” Wonyoung ordered.
“But boss, you told me to stay by your side 24 hours, I can’t leave you to make a coffee,” 
“Are you trying to raise my temper?” Wonyoung gave Yujin a death glare.
“Sorry boss,”

 

Yujin rushed to the nearest coffee shop, ordered an Americano and sprinted back to the office. She gave Wonyoung her coffee and without a thank you note, she was kicked out of her office. Yujin let out a long sigh and sat on the table designated for her. Yujin will spend a lot of time in the office so she deserved a desk for herself. 

 

“Hot-tempered girl right?”

 

Yujin turned to the sweet voice next to her. A pretty lady was smiling at her.

 

“Hi, I’m Sakura, the senior manager here,” Sakura introduced herself.
“I’m Yujin, you know the bodyguard,”
“I know, and I’m amazed such a young girl like you works as a bodyguard,”
“Even though I’m young, I’m strong!” Yujin said.
“You do look strong and I believe you can protect our boss well,”
“Of course I can!”

 

Suddenly, Wonyoung walked out of her office. She scanned around and noticed Yujin on her table at the corner.

 

“Yujin! Follow me!”

 

Wonyoung rushed out and Yujin followed after. Yujin did not even dare to ask and just follow silently. Wonyoung instructed Yujin to drive her pink Porsche and Yujin did as told. Wonyoung did not talk but focus only on her phone. They arrived at an apartment. Wonyoung jumped out of the car, head for the lift and went to the 16th floor. She knocked on the apartment 1602. Yujin was curious but did not even dare to ask. Shortly after, the door opened and a man wearing only a towel appeared. As soon as he saw Wonyoung, he freaked out.

 

“Baby! What are you doing here?” That man asked.
“Baby my ! You cheat on me again don’t you?”
“No I did not!”
“Daniel oppa who is that?”

 

Yujin’s eyes widened as she heard a woman’s voice inside the house. That woman appeared in her bathrobe and looking at her wet hair, it was obvious they did something. Daniel looked all worried while Wonyoung took something off from her finger.

 

“We are over !”

 

Wonyoung threw the ring onto Daniel’s face and walked away. Yujin bowed to Daniel in confusion and followed after Wonyoung. Daniel took the ring on the floor and sighed.

 

“Oppa who is that?”
“Someone...that I...love...,” Daniel said to himself.
“What?”
“Don’t mind me, let’s continue our business,”

 

Daniel took one last glance at Wonyoung  and then he went back inside.

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was standing leaning on the car while Wonyoung was inside the car. Yujin was kicked out of the car when Wonyoung said she wanted to be alone. They stopped in the middle of a highway. Yujin crossed her arm and started to count the number of car passing by. 

 

“This is boring,”

 

Yujin played with her phone and suddenly Wonyoung jumped out of the car. She was wearing her sunglasses to cover her eyes. Yujin just watched as Wonyoung walked closer to her. When Yujin thought Wonyoung was walking towards her, she was wrong. Wonyoung was walking into the middle of the road. A car approached and was honking,

 

“YAH JANG WONYOUNG!”

 

Yujin grabbed Wonyoung’s wrist and pulled her aside,  straight into her arm. With her hand wrapped around Wonyoung’s body, a flashback appeared.

 

“I’m happy,”
“Yu...jin...I...love...you...”

 

Yujin blinked her eyes repeatedly as she heard the voice. But, that was not her main concern. She was more concern about the girl in her arms. 

 

“Boss! What are you trying to do?” Yujin asked.
“I...hate...myself...” 
“Why? Why?”
“My...life...is.. a...mess...,” Yujin could hear Wonyoung’s voice cracking because she was crying.
“Even when your life is a mess, it doesn’t mean you can kill yourself!” Yujin added.
“There is something missing in my life, something is not right, I keep getting hurt...Nobody loves me...They all leave me,”
“Not me! I’m not going to leave you! I will stay by your side 24 hours as you wish!” Yujin assured.
“You will eventually leave me, trust me, like they all did,”

 

Yujin broke from the hug and hold Wonyoung by her shoulder. She took Wonyoung’s glasses off and saw her swollen eyes. Yujin thought that Wonyoung must be crying hard earlier. Yujin stared into Wonyoung’s eyes.

 

“Hey, I’m here anytime you need me,” Yujin said, soft.

 

Yujin and Wonyoung’s eyes met. They froze. As if the time stopped, they heard nothing. Only their own breath and each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter