Reverse roles

Just a little theory of my own

So, I saw the concept. Thought about it, but like what if. The red force instead of being evil, it is actually good. Like they create clones of the 6 members, send them with the other 3 (why not since it's a theory) to Earth, to learn emotions and all that jazz. Like the other 3 had always known that they were clones, because the real ones. Along the path, choose to use their powers for selfishness (which is why their marks turns red, to symbolizes change). And as a last resource to respond to the destruction, they trap the real ones away in their own mind maze. 

 

But like nothing never really lasts, and the real ones finally got free. Turn their world into a hellish place, the other three, realizing such things. They, instead of putting up a fight like they had done before, decided to entrust everything with Sehun and vanishes from Earth. Because they had fought once, and in no way, they would face them again. Because of their real history with each other, and how hard the betrayal had hit them. 

 

So now the real ones had gotten their clones except for Sehun. There are many things wrong with this theory. But I kept thinking about the " Exo one are we " , it kinda makes sense. That the clones were always the good ones, and the real ones being bad. It's almost as if asking of you like , did you really believe the clones to be  the real ones and the good guys. Or do you believe that we the real Exo is actually bad people. Or like now that you know some of us are bad, are you really going to believe us now? Are you really one with exo.

So what exactly do you believe?

 

Also the red force made themselves look bad, so it prepares the clones to face the real threat perhaps. Oooh, maybe they planned too well that the clones thought they were escaping from the red cube. Was actually them opening up a way to free the real ones without them knowing. Like it was an accidental mistake that they end up in the cube and so on. 

 

Or the red forces has always been evil, and the clones are from the three of life. And they had been trying to create clones of clones to set the real ones free.  

 

This concept is mind blowing. 

And this is just a theory I thought about. Not that interesting but ya know. Yeah.