"I Love You."

The Simple Message: "I Love You."

Yunho browsed the flower collection. Should he get tulips, roses, or chrysanthemums? He liked the roses, but chrysanthemums were Jaejoong’s favorite. He wanted to impress Jaejoong and let him know he remembered his favorite flower.

After ten more minutes, Yunho decided on the chrysanthemums. He took a dozen, thanked the store owner, and went to the chocolate store. There he bought one box of assorted chocolate, a candy bunny, and a few bags of Hershey’s chocolate. Yunho loved when Jaejoong’s mouth tasted sweet like candy.

Lastly, Yunho went to the music store to buy music books and DVDs that teach somebody different singing techniques. He paid for his purchase and left for the dorm. Junsu and Yoochun were out on a secret date and Changmin was with his girlfriend, so Yunho and Jaejoong had the dorm to themselves.

But on the way to the dorm, Yunho stopped at one more important place that would solidify his and Jaejoong’s love—forever.

The moment Yunho stepped into the dorm, he smiled. Jaejoong was sleeping peacefully on the couch. His face showed the after-effect of hard work. Jaejoong always cleaned the dorm when he could because he just couldn’t stand living in a dirty atmosphere. Yunho loved that about him. He didn’t know what he’d do without his Joongie.

Yunho walked over to Jaejoong and kneeled down in front of him. He watched his boyfriend’s sleeping face. His heart sped up, just like the first time he saw Jaejoong. He loved the feeling, and it only increased when Yunho and Jaejoong kissed. That was Yunho favorite moment—when their lips connected in such a sweet way, time stopped and it was only them in the world. Nobody to judge them, nobody to scold them. It was just the two of them—the way Yunho liked it.

Just then, Jaejoong opened his eyes. They were hazy, so Yunho got the conclusion that Jaejoong had drunk a little before falling asleep. He chuckled before taking Jaejoong’s face into his big, warm hands. “Hi there, Joongie. Did you sleep well?”

“Well,” Jaejoong said, smiling when Yunho kissed him gently, “I dreamt of you, so I guess I did. Did you just get here?”

“Yeah. I brought you presents, too.” Yunho sat down on his knees in front of Jaejoong and brought the Valentine’s Day gifts for Jaejoong out in front of him. Jaejoong’s face lit up when he saw the sweets. He loved chocolate more than anything—well, except Yunho.

“Oh, Yunnie, thank you!” Jaejoong grabbed the chocolate first, unaware of the musical gifts. When he sat up to let Yunho take a spot next to him, Jaejoong gasped and stared at the music book. “Yunho, you didn’t have to…” He examined the cover, carefully taking in the beauty of the engraved title. He started to flip through the book and memorized the way the pages flipped so easily and beautifully. He loved new books, especially when they were about music.

Finally, Yunho brought the roses up to Jaejoong’s face. This time, a simple little smile came upon Jaejoong’s beautiful face. “Yunho…” Jaejoong leaned forward and captured his boyfriend’s lips with his own. “You’re the best.” He took another kiss.

Yunho happily obliged to the love. “I’ll only treat you so sweetly, Joongie.”

With that, Jaejoong and Yunho ordered a Valentine’s Day heart pizza from the cheapest pizza restaurant. They sat in the living room, cuddling and enjoying the comedy, romance, and action movies they had to watch. By the time the last movie ended, it was two o’clock in the morning. Jaejoong was yawning and cuddling closer to Yunho’s chest. Yunho Jaejoong’s hair gently and whispered in his ear, “Marry me, Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong’s eyes flew open. He looked up at Yunho from his spot on his chest. “W-what…?”

“Marry me. You’re the best boyfriend a man could ever have, and you’re more beautiful than a woman. You cook better than any chef, and you’re voice is more beautiful this nation’s best. Plus, you’re kind and gentle, but independent and strong. That only begins a list I could rattle off of with the qualities I love about you. So, will you marry me?”

Jaejoong gulped, shock taking him over, but found enough sanity and strength to simply nod.

Yunho grinned like an idiot as he slid the ring out of his pocket. He gave Jaejoong the box to open. When Jaejoong’s mouth formed an “o,” Yunho grabbed the ring. He gently took Jaejoong’s hand into his own, and, with the softest touch, he lifted Jaejoong’s left hand to slide the ring on. It was a perfect fit. Jaejoong raised his hand to admire the shining beauty on it. “Uwah… Yunho, it fits perfectly.”

Yunho nuzzled into Jaejoong’s hair. “The ring lady told me that if the ring fits my pinky and your ring finger, we’re meant to be.”

Jaejoong looked up and stared into Yunho’s eyes. No words were exchanged, but the most obvious message between them was transferred through the kiss that was exchanged afterwards: “I love you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay, this may be the most innocent YunJae story I've written EVER. It's cute, don't you think? ;3 Please comment on it down below~! Thanks for reading :D

 

P.S. JaeJae's so beautiful. ;~;