-end-

Paint Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something that I came up with after I unboxed Wheein's 'Soar' album. Waited so long to receive this album and it almost drove me crazy because I was convinced that the mail was lost... Thank god it wasn't. Subsequently this led me to crying when I unboxed the album, and then i drank 5 packets of milo. My mind went back to that iconic Wheesa moment in japan and tada! That's how the story came about :D

And maybe also because I love a jealous Wheein.

Enjoy!

-mistle-

——————————

 

“Let’s stay like this. I’m tired.” Hyejin commented, which Wheein found herself wholeheartedly agreeing. The two of them had just came back from their Japan promotions, and Hyejin was having a sleepover at her girlfriend’s house. Though they had been roommates for the trip as well, Wheein couldn’t find the heart to stay away from Hyejin. So she had asked Hyejin to come over. Hyejin wasn’t against it or anything; she could spend more time with Wheein. Plus she had a stash of her snacks in Wheein’s house as well; that was double the bonus.

 

The poor girl had been so busy preparing for her solo debut and promoting her song. Besides, Mamamoo’s schedules have been hectic and the girls were in the midst of preparing for a comeback. Wheein was worried for Hyejin’s health, thus she invited Hyejin to move in for a while to look after her. Looking at Hyejin’s face, she decided that her decision was right. She seemed so sleep-deprived; Wheein was glad that Hyejin would be able to sleep more comfortably with her around, vice versa.

 

It had always been that way since a long time ago.

 

Currently, the couple was cuddling on Wheein’s bed with Hyejin resting in Wheein’s embrace. Wheein’s fingers were tracing random, lazy doodles on Hyejin’s back, luring Hyejin to sleep. She could hear Hyejin’s breath slowing down, the soft thudding of her heart told Wheein that the girl was falling asleep soon. Just as sleep was about to wash over her, she felt fidgets from Hyejin.

 

“By the way, Wheein…” her voice trailed off uncertainly.

Wheein hummed, waiting for her to continue.

“I meant what I said at the showcase.”

 

Wheein groaned in annoyance, attempting to push the girl away but the girl clung to her tightly like a koala.

 

“I said no, Hyejin! I’m not going to draw you any time soon!”

“Why not? We are close enough for that!”

“That’s a different thing!” Wheein’s ears were turning red, and Hyejin held back her laugh.

“Since when were you so innocent?” the taller girl purred, and Wheein cursed internally.

“It’s not about that! It’s just…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter