The Sun to my Moon

Moonbae Moments

Jacob went to tune his light wooden acoustic guitar while looking at some comments during his current VLIVE with a shy smile on his face before getting the instrument into position on his lap to play and sing for The B watching the live stream all around the world.

 

The 22 year old idol already felt nervous to be going live on his own without the comfort of s by his side at Cre.ker Entertainment.

 

An hour ago Sangyeon rubbed Jacob's back while hugging him gently before heading back home to the dorm with their other members to get some sleep before their comeback stage for D.D.D well, all except for his boyfriend who stayed behind to make sure Jacob was not completely alone. 

 

Jacob smiled sweetly and took a quiet but deep breathe before strumming the chords to James Bay's "Let It Go".

He sang the a verse of the song which brought comfort to everyone listening and watching the VLIVE in awe over his honey voice. 

 

As Jacob continued singing, Kevin walked into the hallway outside the room where his significant other was performing for their beloved THE B and stood in the doorway with the sleepiest but most loving gaze that never looked away from the older. 

 

When Jacob messed up a note his face was smiling but on the inside he wanted nothing more than to fix his mistake. Before any insecure thoughts came to his mind, he looked up to see his handsome boyfriend watching him with the most warm brown eyes and small proud smile while he leaned against the door frame and waved a little while mouthing 'keep going baby' making Jacob smile and finish the song as best as he could. 

 

The moment he saw Kevin, he almost started crying tears of relief and happiness to know he wasn't the only tbz member to be at their company at this time of night yet early morning.

 

LATER ON AT THE DORM AT 2:30 AM AFTER THE VLIVE ENDED 

 

"Hey babe?"

 

"Yes Jakey?"

 

"Thanks for staying with me until 2:00 am."

 

He sighs blissfully against Kevin's chest making his boyfriend chuckle warmly and rub circles onto his back on top of his soft black and blue plaid long sleeved and long pants pajamas. 

 

"Of course love, I'm always going to be here for you no matter the circumstance."

 

Jacob lifted his head up to press his lips softly against Kevin's rose pink lips and smiles into the next kiss while fluttering his eyes closed. 

 

Once he rests his head back on the younger's chest, Kevin gently begins scratching all over his sweet boyfriend's back. A small gesture all their members love doing for each other but especially Jacob and Kevin. 

 

He sighs of content at the feeling of the other's nails running across his back and closes his eyes at the loving touch. 

 

A few moments of comfortable silence pass by before it's interrupted by a few soft kisses and little hums of happiness.

 

It takes a few seconds for Kevin to realize the older has started crying softly in his arms causing him to bring him closer and softly scratch his scalp while kissing the top of his head and whispering "I love you" into the other's beach blonde hair. 

 

"Why are you crying babe?" 

 

Jacob sniffles before saying, "I just feel so blessed to have you in my life and I love you unconditionally."

 

Kevin is taken aback at the sweet words as he feels tears sting his own eyes with a warm smile.

 

"You're my soulmate for life Jacob." Kevin sniffles softly before continuing, "I love you sweetheart."

 

Jacob smiles while he wipes both their tears and kisses him again while Kevin rubs his back underneath the warm plaid pajamas. 

 

"I love you too sweetheart."

 

They stay like that in each other's warm embrace in their bedroom for a while before Eric opens the door with a warm smile at the sight of s cuddling to let them know that a few of the members are choosing to watch a movie before heading to bed.

 

They share glances and kiss one more time before getting up to hold hands to sit down with their members talking about what kind of movie they want to watch that night together while laughing loudly to the point of tears of joy and unconditional love.

 

AFTER WATCHING SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME ON DVD (4:00 AM)

 

Kevin is wrapped up in Jacob's arms and surrounded by the warm baby blue micro plush blanket keeping them both warm from the cold AC.

 

"I hate Mysterio!" 

 

Changmin pouts cutely as Chanhee rubs his left shoulder, chuckles quietly and smiles affectionately at his own boyfriend, "I know baby, I know. It's just a movie remember that." As Changmin cuddles close to him for some comfort which is happily reciprocated by the older. 

 

Kevin looks up at his sweet other half who feels the other's eyes on him and leans forward to kiss the younger's left cheek who kisses his jaw and finally kisses Jacob on the lips who happily kisses back.

 

Jacob giggles quietly while pressing their foreheads together before he scratches Kevin's back in an up and down motion underneath his soft grey pullover hoodie earning a soft content sigh in return as both focus their attention on the movie until the ending credits.

 

By the end of the night they fall asleep in each other's arms underneath the cool white covers as their mutual back scratches lessen to none with freshly pink puffy eyes from sobbing with the group during the movie and even 20 minutes after the movie ended not to mention the previous tears from their sentimental talk in their shared bedroom. 

 

Both fall asleep with the warm loving thoughts of getting to wake up next to the other the following morning and getting to relax together until 5:00pm for their D.D.D MCOUNTDOWN live comeback stage.

 

 

 

Authors Note~ HELLO THE B! I am multifandomed yes SHINee is still my ultimate bias group don't worry SHINee World <3 I hope you all enjoyed this soft fluff oneshot of Moonbae/Canada Bros/Kecob look forward to many more coming soon!