study session.

study session. {OneShot}

She flipped through the pages of her anatomy textbook and marked a word for later reference. It was all elementary, and she seemed to be passing the class, but there was no way that she would take the chance and mess up this final exam. She hummed silently to herself while reading over the upper body muscles.

There was a soft knock on her door and she looked up briefly to identify the boy. But she couldn’t do it. She had no idea who this blond child, standing in her doorway was. “An...Annyo? What are you doing in my house?”

The boy leaned his back against the door frame keeping his face out of her vision.

“Yah! I asked you what you were doing here!”

The boy smirked and held up a crayon colored key. Her jaw dropped and she tossed her book to the side, hurrying to hug the boy. “Junnie!” she squealed squeezing the boy tightly. “What are you doing here? More importantly...what did you do to that beautiful black hair of yours?”

He looked up with that childish grin. “I’m here to see my Nuna of course, duh.”

She rubbed her thumb over this mouth, wiping away the cheeky grin. “I thought you were in Seoul working on something big.”

He motioned to his hair and pressed his tongue between his toothy smile. “Do you not watch TV?” She looked at the boy confused. “Nuna, I’ve already debuted.” Her voice got caught in . “Y-you di-dn’t tell me?”

He laughed holding her hands by her sides. “I thought you would see on TV.”

“Junnie, I don’t have a TV, and I don’t use my computer that much. I’m studying all the time.”

He blinked and then took a look around the room. “But I remember you having a small plasma screen.”

“I sold it to pay for books.”

“What about the internet?”

“I go to coffee shops. I need the money for school.”

“Nuna...do you listen to the radio?”

“I’ve been playing my audio books when I can.”

He looked at her, deep brown eyes becoming heavy with the realization that his Nuna didn’t know about his success. He blinked. “Battery Dead.” His upper body fell forward and he stood there, arms dangling in the air.

“Junnie, I’m sorry I missed your debut.” He didn’t move. “Things have changed a lot since I stopped tutoring you.” He was frozen. “Junhong?”

His eyes started to swell, he had hoped for a very different reaction from her, after all, she was the one that got him interested in music. Her hands slid across his cheeks lifting his face up to look at her. “Junnie, I’m so sorry. I would do anything to see you debut! You know that. I never dreamed it could come so soon.”

The boy pouted and chewed on the sides of his cheeks. “Nu~nah...”

She mirrored his expression. “Jun~niie...”

He smiled right before slipping his hand behind her ear and pressing his mouth to hers and the kiss was over before she could register what had happened. “What was...”

“You’re forgiven for missing my debut.”

She touched and eyed the boy a few centimeters taller that herself. When did he grow so tall? or his voice become so smooth when he talked?

He pushed her bangs away from her eyes and then rested his hand at the small of her back. “Maybe I’ll stay here for a day or so, is that okay?”

She bit her lip and he laughed at her softly.

“What were you doing before?” he asked rocking her to the side.

She was completely struck by him. Her eyes never left his. This kid, this was the kid she taught algebra, helped study English and there he stood, taller than her, more adult than the childish her. “It was anatomy.”

“You were studying it?” he rephrased.

She shook her head. “Yeah, I have an exam tomorrow.”

He bit his lip and pulled her over to her bed picking up the book. “Wait, wait, wait...We have to do this on the floor for old times sake.” He crossed his legs and put the book in his lap. “Where were you at?”

She peered over the book. “Chapter nine, muscles.”

He smiled, “Good, I’ll quiz you.” He slid off his jacket to reveal his bare arms. His arms that were toned from endless practice with his Hyungs. She looked at him confused that he could have such muscle at his age. “What is this?” he asked pointing to his wrist.

“Pronator quadratus,” she muttered. His fingers trailed down his arm. “Flexor pollicis longus...flexor digitorum superficialis...palmaris longus...”

He was so engrossed in the book and checking her answers, that it took him a moment to realize she was leaning closer to him. “What about this?” he asked pointing to his shoulder.

“Deltoid.”

He pointed at his neck, no longer looking at the book, for the picture only displayed the arm.

“Scalenus anticus.”

His finger hovered across his face landing at his mouth. “What about this?”

“Commis- wait, that’s not an arm muscle.”

The left side of his mouth pulled back into a smile. “Neither is the scalenus anticus.” Her eyes followed his, not noticing that she was practically on top of him. “Let me tell you what I know,” he chuckled. “Cupid’s bow, upper lip -”

She pressed his his, ending the study session as they kissed softly. She wrapped her fingers around his arms and pushed him down to the floor laying on top of him. He smiled into the kiss, fingers twirling into her hair. He massaged her scalp as she bit his mouth gently. She parted her lips letting him enter, only to taste. His tongue rolled over hers caressing it as he pulled her closer. She let in a breath, mixing her scent with his. He drew himself away from her and she moaned quietly.

“It seems I taught you something today instead,” he smirked.

She traced the crease of his lips before sealing it with hers. “Watch your mouth.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn't too ... you know, was it? I didn't want to write because I love the kid and kinda want a didi (lil bro) like him, only in my dreams...XD he's so cute, I just wanna pinch his cheeks!

-meng.