Rough Week

Friends with Benefit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one: Rough Week

 

Tokyo. 21.00 PM

 

A hot puff of air exhaled from as she bit the soft skin beneath her, rewarding her the moan she’s been seeking and needed. Through all week, she has been looking forward for this- a little getaway, a little escapade from her boring scheduled life. Away from her usual daily life, away from responsibility, away from her job, her surrounding, and even from herself; the one she potrayed to the public; simply to put, this little moment allowed her to escape from...her own life. It’s not like she had any grudge about her life, God no, she’s not that ungrateful. She has everything, anything a man wants. Loads of money, beautiful and luxurious penthouse, a promising career, good amount of power, and even she; if she’s allowed to be narcissist, a look to die for. Miyawaki Sakura has everything this world got to offer, but even she sometimes feels like that kind of life is suffocating. Turning her head slowly, she locked eyes with shimmering luscious pair of orbs and dipped down for a hot fiery kiss while pushing back all the meeting she has to face tomorrow morning in the back of her head and just focusing on the beautiful woman underneath her. A sigh almost escaped her accompanied by a frown which didn’t go unnoticed by the other woman.

“What was that for? The frown I mean.”

Sakura looked down at the older woman and miraculously her frown disappeared as she could feel herself getting drown in the other’s eyes, a smirk appeared in return. “Oh you know, the boring stuffs that will happen tomorrow in the office. Same old, same old.” Came the husky reply from her.

“Hmm...” The woman underneath her squirm and moved down “Then it means I haven’t done a good job at the end of my deal.”

As a wave of pleasure hit her whole body, which made Sakura shudder involuntarily, all the thoughts about work disappear as she solely focus on that one feeling. The older woman stopped her finger movement resulted in her made a disapproval grunt.

“Still thinking about tomorrow, hmm?”

“Hell no. Don’t you dare to stop, eonni.”

The older woman just smirk as she continued her ministration and Sakura just surrender herself completely to her with a lot of moan and groan as the night grows deeper.

 

 

Tokyo. MS Corp. Board meeting room. 12.30 pm

A long sigh of exasperation escaped her as she stares at the woman in front of her talking for about two hours about the company situation and Sakura is more than ready to call this whole damn meeting off. She was hungry, exhausted, and wanted nothing more than spending her time playing her video game or... a smirk made its way on her lips

Or I could call her and play with her body like last night

“Miyawaki-san, are you listening?”

She rolled her eyes, even she managed to ruin her chance to daydream about a certain woman with her boring business tone. “Yes, I’ve been listening to your ramble for more than two hours Miyazaki-san.  What I don’t understand is why am I still here instead of being in restaurant downtown devouring their delicious lunch set because I’m getting hungry, bored and annoyed. Although, if we can continue this talk in the restaurant while I eat and not being like this, that would be very much appreciated.”

The older woman in front of her only gave her a scowl, and a piercing look as she leaned forward toward her “This is important matter, Sakura.” Miyazaki Miho stated “Matsui Corp has been offering for a joint partnership for the bay area project along with the branching project to Seoul. And for the past two hours, we...” she gestured to the other board members “Have been trying to tell you why you should take this offer! But all you can do is just say that you’re hungry?! Please be more serious at time like this.”

Sakura sighed, she knew Miho meant well, but this thing just annoyed her to no end. She stood up and grabbed her suit jacket “We’ll continue this later. And I still stand with my decision last week. But in case you all forget about it, I’ll say it again. I do not want any partnership with Matsui Corp. About the bay area project or about branching out our company in Seoul. The Matsui Corp’s reputation isn’t exactly what public would like and a joint project with them would only make me guilty by association—“

“But It’s a huge project!” An old bald man cut her off and this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter