There was a new girl in town…

Into Your Arms

 

Into Your Arms {KyuYoung Three-shot}

By Amanda

 

There was a new girl in town…

 

“You’re staring again, Kyuhyun,” Changmin sighed, smacking his best friend over the head lightly. They were sitting outside in the court yard eating lunch, but all Kyuhyun could do was stare at the new transfer student as she spoke to a teacher. “Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun shook his head and blinked repeatedly, trying to regain his senses. A warm blush spread across his face as soon as she turned around, her long chocolate curls cascaded over her slender frame. She glanced in Kyuhyun’s direction and noticed he was staring. She smiled politely and waved at him. His eyes widened and he quickly averted his gaze from hers.

A muffled giggle made Kyuhyun glance up and what he saw nearly knocked his breath away. She was smiling brightly in a way that made his heart flutter in his chest and his stomach do summersaults. The feeling wasn’t unwelcomed, but it defiantly felt different.

And thus the whole day, Kyuhyun was paralyzed with a smile on his face.

~~

 “Cho Kyuhyun, right?” Kyuhyun looked up and nearly had a heart attack. Looming over him with those legs that seemed to go on for miles, was the girl that always increased his heart rate. “I noticed you looking at me before.”

“Oh, uh, I,” he stuttered, biting his lip.

Her bright laughter snapped him out of his daze and he looked up to meet her gaze. “I’m Sooyoung.” Her smile never wavered from her face as she stuck out a hand for him to shake. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Kyuhyun looked at her hand and then at her face. “It’s a hand; you’re supposed to shake it.” She laughed once again causing him to blush.

“Oh, right,” he awkwardly shook her hand.

Kyuhyun wasn’t sure how to handle the way Sooyoung was able to approach someone without hesitation. It was different then who he was.

“Don’t worry, Kyuhyun-ah,” she said boldly. “I’ll teach you how to socialize.” She giggled seeing his shocked expression. “You’re my best friend now, so we could talk informally, right?”

She gave him her cutest aegyo, making him give in right at the spot. He nodded and blushed, turning away from her face. She was just too much for him. “A-arasseo…”

Sooyoung clapped, grabbed both his hands, and hauled him up. Kyuhyun yelped in surprise and stumbled, accidently falling over the girl. Sooyoung giggled into her hands as Kyuhyun repeatedly apologized.

Just when he was about to pull away, he froze when he felt tiny hands hold onto his wrists. Kyuhyun looked down and saw Sooyoung holding onto him. He was about to question her when he suddenly felt a pair of soft lips hit his.

The kiss was soft and sweet; just like the girl underneath him. She pulled away far too fast for his taste and gently pushed him back and took off running. Too shocked to what just happened, Kyuhyun fumbled in the grass, listening to Sooyoung’s high pitch laughter beckoning him to chase after her. Shaking his head, Kyuhyun grinned and took after her without a second thought.

He knew from that moment on he would always chase after her no matter what.

 

~~

 

A/N: Daaaayum Sooyoung. You work fast ;)

haha hope you liked this part! I know it’s short, but I wanted to upload something. The angst is coming up though, so be prepared.

Happy -don’t-give-a-fack-that-its-Valentine’s Day!

here's a cute little Kang Minhyuk c: