The End

Cherry Blossoms

 

 

벚꽃

 

 

 

Yongsun~

 

It has been two weeks since I last saw her and I have been nervous as this very day approached.

 

The last time I saw her was when her family and mine had a dinner together. We had been planning on this event for months and despite being tired of all the preparations, I could see that she was happy and I am too.

 

So when I walked down the aisle, I felt really nervous but at the same time, excited that I would get to see her after those two long weeks being deprived of her.

 

I greeted the officiant then my parents and my sister, Taeyeon unnie. My mom's eyes were tearful. She has been waiting for this day to come too, as I do.

 

The music for her entrance started playing at the same time the double doors opened.

 

There she was, standing at the entrance looking so elegant, beautiful, and perfect. She was holding the bouquet that I, myself, had arranged. Her hold was tight and I could feel her nervousness.

 

Despite that, she was looking straight at me with her calming smile and I felt at ease. My heart skipping beats and I could feel the tears ready to fall.

 

She started walking and I started hallucinating seeing cherry blossoms falling on her, caressing her delicate skin.

 

I see no one else but her, can hear nothing but the drumming of my own heart, can smell nothing but the scent of spring welcoming this new journey of ours.

 

And she looked so beautiful walking down the aisle. I could not help myself but smile at how beautiful she was being right now and how lucky I am to have her.

 

Every pair of eyes in this room was fixed on her. And I am proud to say I am hers.

 

I had been imagining this day ever since we were teens and I just could not believe that it was already happening.

 

Wheein walking down the aisle in her white long dress looking so beautiful and angelic. And I, waiting for her to reach me.

 

I could see from where I was standing how her eyes were glistening because of joy. She had been waiting for this day to come like me and her happiness radiates making her glow.

 

When she reached the altar, her mom, my parents, Taeyeon unnie and I, exchanged courtesies and shook hands.

 

Wheein was even more beautiful up close even with her veil covering her face.

 

There were tears falling from her eyes and I could finally feel the tears falling from mine as well.

 

Wheein smiled at me, as sweetly as she always did.

 

Her mom reached for her hand and finally handed her down.

 

Her smile got even wider and her tears stopped falling. I got ahold of myself and stopped myself from crying even more.

 

We went on our designated seats and the ceremony began.

 

There goes my dream, seeing the love of my life being truly happy.

 

With the woman of her dreams promising to protect her, care for her and love her with her whole life.

 

 


 

 

this ty author's note:

I just recycled it from my sechung collections ㅠ.ㅠ