Halloween Night 2.0

Magic Double Date Night Halloween Edition: 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone and since it’s Halloween of course I needed to do another magic double date night, Halloween edition. But this time rather than trick or treat in the human world our magic couples decide to do so in the magic realm, hope this will be enjoyed :)

 

Sponsor mentions:  As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, SleepyRu,  victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, Revelsone, PandaExpress69, argonots, j33200, and Normallyotp. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^









 

The sound of something breaking from the inside of her home alerts Park Sooyoung, who was in the middle of putting the finishing touches on her Halloween displays outside. 

 

“What in the hell!” The auburn-haired witch screams in shock. She puts down her zombie figures that she was just going to put up and runs inside the mansion. The loud crash could only be her wife.

 

“Yerimie!” She calls out. “What in the world are you doing?” 

 

The witch doesn’t see her vampire at first. She knows logically that Yerim can’t be but so hurt, if that was her that crashed.

 

“Yerimie, you had better be changing into a costume or something if you’re making all that noise.”

 

It is Halloween and they will go out later and have their usual double date night with Seulgi and Joohyun. Sooyoung stops when she spots the blonde vampire laid out on the floor by the fireplace with eyes closed and looking like she’s been on the floor for a long time.

 

“Um.” Sooyoung begins. “At least, you didn’t turn the fireplace on.” She makes a joke then about how fire could harm her other half. Yerim opens her eyes and looks at her wife, who looks to be already in a costume. This year, Sooyoung is dressed as a y firefighter, with a form fitting red and black design, equipped with a hat and everything. It’s a good look on her wife, who looks good in anything. 

 

“You didn’t say you were going as a firefighter?” The vampire mentions.

 

Sooyoung sighs. She isn’t surprised in the least that Yerim forgot that she mentioned what her costume was going to be.

 

“You don’t ever listen to me, do you?”

 

The honey-eyed vampire looks at her with an eyebrow raised. This could be one of those trick questions.

 

“Is this a trick?”

 

“Never mind, was it you who made that noise? Did you hurt yourself?” 

 

Yerim listen to how worried her wife sounds about her. She gets up off the floor and promises that she’s not hurt.

 

“I’m not hurt, the loud crash was from my drum set. I’m sorry if I worried you, Soo. Did you finish your display?”

 

“No, but my strong vampy can help me.” The witch grins and Yerim knows she better go outside and help her. Yerim follows her wife outside to see that she had a lot of decorations up already. Her famous witch display right in the center of the lawn equipped with cauldron, zombies being planted in the ground as if they’re rising up, ghosts floating above in the air probably being held up by her magic, and Yerim doesn’t know why she’s even here, until it becomes clear when Sooyoung sits down and starts ordering her around.

 

“Add more zombies!”

 

“No, wait, I need you to paint the tombstones!”

 

“Now, go get the giant mummy statues from the attic.”

 

“The attic?” Yerim blinks as she knows they have a huge house, but she doesn’t recall there being an attic. The vampire turns to the witch with a confused look.

 

“What attic?”

 

The witch looked serious for all of a few minutes before cracking up in loud laughter.

 

“I’m just messing with you, baby. Thanks for helping me, you should probably go and get a costume ready, though. You do know we’re meeting Seulgi and Joohyun later for our usual double date night.”

 

Yerim feels like she can just explode since she did all that heavy lifting. Yet, seeing Sooyoung happy and the fact that it’s Halloween makes her calm down.

 

“They know we’re meeting at Clovers first?”

 

“Yes, I already told those monsters to meet us at Clovers, and I think it’s a good idea we’re going trick or treating in the magical realm.”

 

Because Sooyoung and Yerim usually have Halloween planned each year, the couple decided that they would not go to the human realm this time, and stay here in the magical realm. An idea that sounded fine to the other couple, although Yerim was disappointed about one thing.

 

“I want to scare the humans!” She complains in such a cute manner that makes the taller woman swoon inside. 

 

“I know, baby, but we’re trying something different this year. Now, let’s see what kind of costume you can wear.”

 

“I can just be myself, what does it matter here.”

 

Sooyoung looks at her like she’s about to hit her. It does matter a great deal, since it’s only Halloween and a time for dressing up. It doesn’t matter if they’re in the magical realm or human. They’re going to be going out in costumes anyway.

 

“It does matter, honey.” Her voice sounds suddenly more menacing. Yerim looks startled when she hears her tone. 

 

“Y-Yeah, it matters.” The blonde laughs nervously. “Well, what are we waiting for, let’s go get a costume.”

 

“I thought you’d see it my way, come on let’s go dress you up!” The witch excitedly grabs her wife and drags her inside. Yerim says a silent prayer in hope that she gets through her other half’s impromptu fashion show, and wonders how Seulgi and Joohyun are doing. Surely, they are ready for their usual Halloween double date night. The short answer is, no. The other couple isn’t completely ready for tonight, or rather one of them was ready but the other wasn’t. Kang Seulgi sat downstairs in their home dressed as a gunner from one of her favorite video games, dressed in a black jacket adorned with medals, loose tank top that showed off her abs, and camouflage pants. She told her wife ahead of time what her theme was and Joohyun looked at her like she wanted to jump her bones then, but really the werewolf was giving her wife the time to coordinate with her if she chose. 

 

“Seulgi!” Joohyun shouts from their bedroom. The brunette is on her feet in a moment and running up the stairs to find out what the problem is. 

 

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong? What happened?”

 

She is worried that her wife could be hurt or in pain. Seulgi is surprised to see that nothing is actually happening as far as Seulgi can tell. Joohyun is standing in front of her personal closest looking horrified.

 

“Um, do you need me to kill a spider or something?”

 

The succubus turns to her wife with an expression that would terrify most anyone else since Joohyun is looking at her like she could murder her. Seulgi is not afraid of her wife, and in fact walks over and hugged her tightly. The shorter woman melts in her embrace. She can’t help that she loves being in her wife’s strong but gentle arms.

 

“You’re not funny.” Joohyun speaks.

 

“What’s the matter, Hyunnie? You screamed like you were horrified about something.”

 

“It’s only a disaster, baby.” She whines and leans into Seulgi’s chest. The werewolf gently pats her back in an attempt to help calm her down. She sits Joohyun down on the bed and asks her what's wrong. Seulgi expects to hear something really terrible, like they have to cancel tonight, or that Seulgi won’t get any dinner later since she’s starving at the moment, just anything that could be bad. The thing that Joohyun says stuns the monolid woman to the point she falls off the bed.

 

“Hon?” The raven looks at her other half on the floor. “Why are you down there?”
 

“Did you hear what you said, Hyun?”

 

“Yes,” Joohyun nods. “I don’t have a costume, do you not hear how it’s a disaster?”

 

Seulgi sighs and sits on the floor. She doesn’t think that not having a costume is necessarily that big of a deal. They’re not trick or treating in the human realm this time, so it’s not like others don’t know who they are. Seulgi is about to point out to her that it doesn’t matter, only Joohyun is already running back to the closet in search of something.

 

“I need a costume, baby. This is Halloween, and you look all hot and y that I just ...” Joohyun looks back at her with that familiar look of lust in her bright eyes. Seulgi knows she’s going to have to divert her attention elsewhere, because they can’t have now and make their friends wait for them. They’ll never hear the end of it from the vampire or witch.

 

“Oh, no, Hyun….” She shakes her head.

 

“We can have a quickie, I need you right now!” The succubus starts running over to her leaving Seulgi no time to even text their friends that they’ll probably be late, oh well, Joohyun needs her now and that always comes first.

 

“Sorry, guys.” Seulgi mentally apologizes. They won’t mind waiting for a few minutes, Seulgi supposes. Meanwhile, with the other couple, Sooyoung is much too busy having the time of her life dressing her vampire up. They’ll probably a bit late themselves because Sooyoung is constantly trying different costumes on her other half.

 

“Soo?” Yerim begins.

 

The auburn-haired woman is too busy running around grabbing jackets, shirts, sunglasses, anything that can possibly be taken, Sooyoung has it. Yerim has never seen her witch quite l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter