Anything for her

Halloween plans, what are those?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, and happy Halloween everyone. This is going to be Joyri contribution for this year, and it’s pretty much Yerim having no plans for Halloween but to stay home, eat junk, and watch movie marathons but maybe her best friend Sooyoung has other plans in mind, and maybe just maybe Yerim would do anything for her, even put on a halloween costume and go trick or treating with her. Please enjoy :)


 

Sponsor Mentions:  As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, SleepyRu,  victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, Revelsone, PandaExpress69, argonots, j33200, and Normallyotp. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^







 

Kim Yerim had one plan and one plan only for this year’s Halloween. She had a date with her couch in her living room, where she would binge watch movies all night, and eat tons of junk because it was what she deserved. The 24-year-old woman had a busy day of work, and while she had to avoid most of her co-workers who kept on asking about her plans for the evening, the young woman had her one plan in mind. The blonde walks through her apartment door with a sigh of relief.

 

“Finally home!” Yerim sighs and practically falls out on her couch. Everyone at work was either going out to parties of some kind, hanging out with their significant others, or some combination of the two. Yerim luckily had prepared early and had all of her desired snacks and junk food waiting for her. But she does remember the looks on her coworkers faces when she told them all what her plans were.

 

“What, you’re not going out!”

 

“You’re staying home tonight of all nights?”

 

“Really, Yerim, you have no plans tonight?”

 

Yerim had a plan alright, she just had an entirely different plan from anyone else. The blonde-haired woman gets up from her couch and first gets comfortable. She takes off her work clothes and gets into a large oversized pink shirt and white shorts. She places her favorite fuzzy pink slippers and heads back to start gathering up her snacks. Yerim didn’t so much mind her coworkers having things to say about her plans, as their opinions don’t really matter much to her. The one person who seemed to have the biggest problem with her plans was her best friend Park Sooyoung, and Yerim can still remember the reaction she received from Sooyoung.

 

(Flashback)


 

Yerim was waiting at the restaurant for Sooyoung to come. The two best friends don’t work at the same company, however they do have the same lunch hour, and on a weekly basis they try to meet up for lunch. Sometimes more than once a week, the two will meet to have lunch together. The blonde sat there at the table playing games on her phone until she feels a pair of hands covering her eyes. She doesn’t flinch since she knows it can only be one person, and there’s also Sooyoung’s perfume that is always lightly clinging to her.

 

“Guess who?” Sooyoung has a playful laugh in her voice.

 

“A giant talking chicken.”

 

“Yerimie!” The dark-haired woman frowns and hits her in the arm, “and here I was going to offer to pay for lunch today, well you can forget it now.”

 

Yerim laughs but also apologizes. “I’m sorry, I knew it was you, Sooyoung. Sit okay, I didn’t order anything yet.”

 

“Fine, you’re lucky I love you, because with that disrespect I can leave you here.” She sounds serious, but Yerim knows that Sooyoung won’t actually leave her here. They’ve only been best friends forever, and so they have that sort of relationship where they can playfully tease one another without really offending. The two women take their time to scan the menu, order their food, and as they wait Sooyoung decides to bring up Halloween.

 

“What are you plans for Halloween, Yerimie? I think Seulgi and Joohyun are throwing a party or something, at least that’s what Seungwan told me. Maybe we should go and check the old people’s party out.” The taller of the two speaks with an amused laugh. She then takes note to how Yerim doesn’t laugh or look that interested by what she just said.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung wonders and thinks that perhaps there could be something going on with Yerim at the moment. This is only Halloween after all, a time for them to be silly and have fun. Not that they need that specific day to be silly and have fun, but it’s a good excuse to just be that way.

 

“My only plans for Halloween is me at home, on my couch, with tons of junk food, and movie marathons.”

 

Sooyoung takes a moment to fully process what Yerim said to her, and she reacts much in the way that the blonde expected.

 

“What!” Sooyoung shouts. “You’re doing nothing!”

 

Yerim frowns. “I just told you what I’m doing.”

 

“Come on, Yerimie. It’s Halloween, you can’t just sit around in your apartment all evening.”

 

“Watch me!”

 

“Oh no, Kim Yerim, not on my watch you’ll be doing that!”

 

(End)


 

At the time, Yerim didn’t take her threat seriously and also didn’t think much of what Sooyoung was saying. However, at the same time the blonde does have this feeling that Sooyoung hasn’t really let things go. 

 

“Time for snacks and movies!” Yerim tries to redirect her mind elsewhere. She has her evening planned and it’s time she got a start on it. Yerim first clears her table and places all her snacks and drinks within range, so she doesn’t have to do much getting up. Tonight, her couch is her sanctuary and she has a vampire movie marathon to start with. Yerim is able to get comfortable, reach for her popcorn, and start at least the first movie before there’s loud knocking at her front door.

 

“Oh, what the hell.” She mouths and at first ignores the knocking in hopes that whoever it is goes away. After a while Yerim realizes they won’t be going away and she gets up. Yerim opens the door to see it’s Sooyoung but she’s dressed in a full officer’s costume, but more on the y side with matching cop hat, handcuffs, police baton, black skirt and fishnet stockings. Yerim thinks Sooyoung looks amazing, but then she always thinks her best friend looks amazing. Sooyoung is just a naturally gorgeous woman with pretty features that made her look like a glamorous movie star, but Yerim would never tell her that in case she make things awkward.

 

“You’re not trick or treaters.” Yerim speaks in a flat tone of voice that makes the taller woman laugh. 

 

“Nope, but I’ll take some candy anyway.”

 

“No, go away.” The shorter woman tries to close the door in Sooyoung’s face, only she is already making her way inside the apartment. Sooyoung laughs again and pats her cheek.

 

“Now, you know I wasn’t going to let you spend your Halloween all alone, right?”

 

The blonde looks at her with wide eyes. She should have known and already anticipated that Sooyoung would do this, and come by even when Yerim told her she already had plans.

 

“Did you not hear me before, Soo? I have a full schedule planned tonight, and…” it hits Yerim then that she has her movie still playing

 

“My movie!”

 

Sooyoung looks at the cute sight of her best friend running back to pause her movie. Soooyoung always finds Yerim to be adorable, and it’s not so much that she’s shorter than her in height, something Sooyoung enjoys because she can wrap her arms around her and Yerim fits perfectly there. But her best friend is also just a beautiful woman with cute features that remind her of a baby turtle. Her best friend that she certainly loves more than a best friend only, yet would never wish to make things awkward between them.

 

“Wow, you weren’t kidding about your plans, huh?” The dark-haired woman gestures to her normally clear living room table that is now filled with junk food, candy, and soda.

 

“I told you I had plans. Now, unless you want to join me, oh but you’re all dressed up. Are you heading out?”

 

Yerim notices then that Sooyoung is also holding something in a shopping bag, which means she probably also just came from shopping, which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if she’s already dressed and looks like she’s about to go to a party. Yerim is suddenly overcome with a bad feeling and backs up a safe distance away.

 

“Whatever it is, no!”

 

“Aw, but Yerimie.” Sooyoung pouts in a cute way. “You didn’t even hear me out.”

 

“Fine, but I have a bad feeling about this.”

 

“Well, cheer up, Yerimie. Because you’re going to love this idea!” The taller woman then goes on to explain that she has purchased a costume for Yerim, and wants for them to go out trick or treating. Yerim is standing in shock as Sooyoung shows her the prisoner uniform she bough to match with her cop theme.

 

“It’ll be fun, we haven’t been trick or treating in so long.”

 

Yerim is looking at her and not talking for so long that Sooyoung is worried that perhaps she has sent the blonde over the edge. She is about to walk over to Yerim and touch her just to make sure the woman isn’t broken.

 

“You want me to do what!”

 

“I think I was pretty clear on what I just said, but if you need me to explain it to you again.”

 

“Have you lost your mind, Soo. Why in the world do you want to go trick or treating?”

 

“Because it’ll be fun! Plus you’ll look cute in this prisoner’s uniform and I even got it in pink, do you know how many stores I had to go to just to find a pink prison uniform.”

 

Yerim sighs and falls onto her couch with a thud. Sooyoung is still explaining to her why it would be fun, and that she really wants them to spend Halloween together.

 

“It’ll be so much fun, Yerimie. We always have fun together.”

 

It’s true they always have fun together. Sooyoung is not only her best friend, but the woman she also has romantic feelings for. Yerim would do probably anything for Sooyoung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter