That one night

Not like all the others
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, and happy Halloween. I’m huge yvesoul trash and this will be my second fic for them, I wasn’t sure if I was going to have time to do this but since I do have time I will. It’s about succubus yves and human jinsoul very fitting I think and appropriate for Halloween as well. I do think I need to have this be a few chapters though. Please enjoy

 

Sponsor mentions:  As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, SleepyRu,  victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, Revelsone, PandaExpress69, argonots, j33200, and Normallyotp. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^









 

A bespectacled woman stepped out of her car and got out with a determined expression on her face. She had a stressful day at work and the answer to her problems is currently across the street from her. 

 

“I’m going to go into that bar and get a drink.”

 

And so, Jung Jinsoul walked straight into the bar from a busy day of work and headed straight to order herself a drink. The bar is busy, loud, with other people probably having similar thoughts in mind about drinking their stress away. 

 

“Or, maybe not.” Jinsoul thinks as she notices two people in the corner making out and effectively trying to rip each other’s clothes off. Perhaps, not everyone is here to drink, but to each their own, Jinsoul supposed. The only thing on her mind is getting a drink. She gets to the bar and calls out for the bartender, but goes unnoticed. Jinsoul doesn’t take this personally, not at first. The bar is packed and busy and the place seems a bit short staffed. However, when there are multiple calls to the bartender and she still goes unnoticed, the woman sighs and pushes dark locks away from her face in frustration when it seems like the bartender won’t notice her.

 

“Excuse me?” 

 

There’s nothing as the bartender continues making drinks for other people. Jinsoul huffs in annoyance and prepares to try and order again.

 

“Excuse…”

 

Jinsoul doesn’t get to finish her sentence as she feels someone take a hold of her arm. Jinsoul turns around to see what is the most breathtaking woman she has ever seen in her entire life. The woman doesn’t even seem real, she’s so pretty with long dark locks that seem like they go on forever, round shaped eyes that appear so bright that Jinsoul feels like she could get lost in its gaze, and those lips. The woman’s lips are so full and soft-looking. Jinsoul has never seen a woman that looked like her before. 

 

“Um…” Jinsoul feels her face get hot all of a sudden. The woman turned to her with a smile that sends tiny shivers down her spine. How is she feeling all this from someone she is only just seeing for the first time?

 

“I’ll take care of it.” The gorgeous woman speaks and has a y husk to her voice that is quite appealing to the ears.

 

“Oh, but you don’t have to.”

 

“It’s fine.” She smiles. “What are you drinking?”

 

“Anything strong.”

 

“My kind of woman, excuse me, bartender.”

 

Almost immediately after the woman calls to the bartender he stops what he’s doing and looks at her and stares. He stares at her as if in a trance and helpless to her will. Jinsoul watches as two of the same fruity drinks with tiny umbrellas are ordered just like that, with no problem.

 

“Do you want to join me upstairs, it’s a bit crowded and loud here.” The woman questions and even if Jinsoul wanted to say no. How can she, when she is getting that drink she wanted so badly. Besides, it seems much quieter and less crowded up there in the private booth areas. She follows the woman and can’t help but stare at her hips as they walk, since the woman is wearing a tight black dress that is showing off all her curves, and seems to be walking with purpose.

 

“A tease…” Jinsoul thinks. She better be careful of this woman, for now she will enjoy that delicious looking fruity drink. Jinsoul is soon handed her drink and before she can even ask what the woman’s name is, it’s offered to her.

 

“Sooyoung.”

 

“What?” The bespectacled woman blinks. Jinsoul is not sure how the woman could possibly know she was going to ask what her name is.

 

“My name.” She smiles and sips her drink. “You did want to know my name right, it’s Sooyoung.”

 

“Well, I was going to ask you. But since you already offered yours, my name is Jinsoul.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Jinsoul.”

 

Truth be told, Sooyoung noticed Jinsoul from the very second the other dark-haired woman walked in. The succubus often comes to this club to scope out the humans in hopes of finding a suitable person to satisfy her needs. Sometimes she gets lucky and finds something of interest, other times the succubus leaves still hungry and without anything. However, no one had ever quite peaked her curiosity such as this beautiful woman named Jinsoul. The other woman was very easily the most attractive human in the entire bar with big round eyes that was hidden by her cute square-shaped glasses, adorable pink lips, and perfect features. She also had this soft look about her that screamed angelic but Sooyoung wondered if there was more to the story than that. She’s heard humans say the term lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets , and can’t help but wonder if such a term would apply to Jinsoul. Sooyoung wanted to know if she would be able to find such a thing out.

 

“I’ve never seen you before.” Sooyoung continues to make conversation. “You don’t come here often, do you?”

 

Honestly, this is her first time coming to this bar in particular. Jinsoul had been on her way home originally. Yet, knew no matter what a drink was what she needed, and this bar seemed as good as any. The drink Sooyoung got her is also quite good now that she has had more than a few sips of it. There’s the fruity cherry taste of it but it also has splashes of vodka and champagne as well. 

 

“I’ve never been, I might come back since this drink is delicious.”

 

“It’s the signature drink, not to brag but it’s named after me, I do hope that I can convince you to come back for more than just the drink, though.”

 

Sooyoung turns her impossibly bright gaze onto her and Jinsoul feels weak under her gaze, only not necessarily in a bad way. Sooyoung is beautiful and now there’s this sudden desire to kiss her. Jinsoul leans forward like she’s going to kiss her yet stops herself. She probably shouldn’t go kissing a strange woman she met a few moments ago, no matter how attractive. Sooyoung leans forward too and smiles.

 

“Don’t be afraid to kiss me, Jinsoul.”

 

Jinsoul debates whether or not she should. She wants to kiss her. Sooyoung has lips that look like they would feel nice to kiss. Jinsoul decides to stop thinking and go for it, after all what does she really have to lose in this case? Jinsoul gives in and kisses Sooyoung. The kiss starts off slow and soft in nature but it doesn’t take long before it’s heating up. Both women find themselves eagerly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter