My lazy vampire

Lazy Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone and happy Halloween, I haven’t yet wrote a jeti Halloween inspired fic but here goes. It’s about human Tiffany and her vampire gf Jessica who isn’t exactly like most vampires, but it’s going to hopefully a fun and good fic. Please enjoy :)

 

Sponsor mentions:  As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, SleepyRu, victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818,  Revelsone, PandaExpress69, argonots, j33200, and Normallyotp. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^








 

The sounds of light tapping at her front door alerts Hwang Tiffany, as if she could forget such a knock, and it could only be one person at this time of night. The dark-haired woman gets up, places a pink robe around her, puts on her favorite matching pink slippers, and starts heading to the front door.

 

“I really should just give her a key or something.” Tiffany thinks to herself. 

 

“Who is it?” She teases and hears a slight sound of disapproval on the opposite side.

 

“You already know who it is, stop messing around, Tiff.”

 

The dark-haired woman chuckles and knows she better let her girlfriend in, and soon. Tiffany opens the door to see the blonde haired woman with bright honey orbs.

 

“Hi, baby.” Tiffany smiles. “You look cute.” She gestures to the blonde’s dark leather jacket, dark jeans, and blouse. But then again her girlfriend looks good in anything.

 

“Hi, may I please come in.” Jessica smiles back showing pearly white fangs in the process. Hwang Tiffany is dating the most beautiful woman she’s ever seen, who just happens to also be a vampire. 

 

“Yes, you may come in.” The dark-haired woman nods and allows her to enter. Barely a second after she’s inside, Jessica turns to her and pulls the human’s lips into a kiss. Jessica kisses her with such a careful and gentle manner, that usually always ends up more intense. Tiffany knows she’s never been with someone who kissed better than Jessica. The kissing gets so intense that Tiffany finds herself pushed up against one of the walls.

 

“Babe,” Tiffany soon breaks away first. “I need to breathe here, I know you don’t. But…” she laughs. “I need some air.”

 

“Humans,” Jessica chuckles a little and touches her chin lovingly. She walks passed the human and sits down on the comfortable couch in Tiffany’s living room. 

 

“Jessi, really?” Tiffany sighs. “You came all the way over here just to sit on my couch?”

 

“It’s comfortable.” The blonde nods and proceeds to stretch out. Jung Jessica was really unlike any vampire she had ever met, not that she had ever met many in the first place. But, it was safe to say Jessica was unlike anyone she ever met. Tiffany would never forget the first time she had ever met her girlfriend Jung Jessica, even now her mind will still go back to that first meeting.

 

(Flashback)

 

Tiffany was on her way home from work, pulling overtime at the office, feeling exhausted from reading all the documents she had to read. The raven knows the first thing she’s doing is going home and getting into bed. On her way through the parking lot and toward her car. She notices a woman lying on the roof of a Maserati. She’s simply lying there as if she’s been there for hours, and Tiffany for a moment is thinking she should probably call the police. 

 

“Why is she just laying there?” Tiffany thinks that perhaps there could be the possibility of her not feeling well, but then again, why would she be on top of the car that way.

 

“Um, are you alright?”
 

The woman sits up almost immediately upon hearing Tiffany’s voice. The woman is gorgeous with such regal and elegant features. Tiffany is reminded of some sort of royalty within her face. But the moment that really blows Tiffany away is when the woman opens her eyes. The woman has beautiful and bright honey colored eyes, that almost look like a liquid fire.

 

“Wow…”

 

“Did you need something, human?” The woman speaks in a soft tone of voice.

 

“Uh, human?” Tiffany blinks. Did she just hear that correctly? This woman is calling her a human like she’s not also a human too? The woman nods, surely this human knows she’s a human.

 

“You do know that you're a human, right?” Now the woman sounds bored, which wakes Tiffany up in that moment. If she was tired from work she is no longer tired and more alert than ever.

 

“What are you talking about, like you’re not a human too.”

 

The honey-eyed woman looks suddenly amused and smiles in a way that shows off her pearly white fangs. Tiffany’s eyes widen and she jumps back a little. Did she just really see that? Does this woman have fangs like a vampire?”

 

“I’m not going to bite you, don’t worry.” She promises. “You do have a pleasant smell about you, though.”

 

“I...thanks?” Tiffany isn’t sure what else to say other than thanks. “Um, by the way, you’re not…”

 

“I’m not…”

 

“You’re not a vampire right, I mean vampires don’t even exist.” She laughs after asking since she feels stupid for even having to ask such a question. The honey-eyed woman is simply staring at her like she thinks she’s asked a stupid question.

 

“You’re kind of slow for a human, huh?”

 

“What!” Now Tiffany is offended. She will not accept being called slow, no matter how beautiful she thinks this woman is.

 

“Now look here!”

 

“Jung Jessica.” The woman cuts her off before she can say more. “I’m Jung Jessica and I am indeed a vampire, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

(End)

 

It was quite a strange first meeting that led to even more strange meetings before Jessica asked her out on a date. That first date led them to a few more dates, which ultimately led them to their exclusive relationship that has been going on for more than a year now. Tiffany is sure she couldn’t love a person more than she loves Jung Jessica, even if she finds the vampire quite strange, even for a vampire. In fact, she finds Jessica to be very strange, she means that in the most flattering way, of course. But the woman has to be the oddest vampire she has ever met, ever. For one thing, Jessica really likes to sleep. Tiffany wouldn’t believe it had she not witnessed it herself but her girlfriend really enjoys sleeping, and the human is positive that she sleeps more than she does. Tiffany remembers once asking Jessica how long she has slept for and the vampire replied with a scary answer that would have concerned her had Jessica been a human.

 

“Oh, maybe 48 hours or so, why?”

 

Tiffany will be damned if Jessica came over here to sleep tonight, she can go home to sleep if that’s the case. 

 

“Hey,” Tiffany walks over to the couch and sits down on her lap so that she is facing the honey-eyed woman. “I know you aren’t over here to be lazy, you better talk to me, Jessi.”

 

Jessica groans in annoyance and glares at Tiffany. She honestly did come over to her girlfriend’s place to see her, but in reality she also wanted to lay around and rest too. Yes, Jung Jessica wasn’t a typical vampire. Jung Jessica was probably one of the laziest vampires Hwang Tiffany had ever met, ever, again not like she knows very many vampires. But for sure, Jung Jessica is the most laziest vampire she has ever met.

 

“Why can’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter