fin

The Art of Seduction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired would be an understatement. 

Chaeyeon has been roaming the city with a large suitcase in tow. She regrets that she reject her mother's offer to drive her to her new dorm. 

With sweat that runs furiously from her forehead to neck, she looks around the area to find a place to rest. She feels dizzy, she would probably eat anything just to satisfy her grumbling stomach. 

After walking for a few more blocks, she finally finds a fastfood chain. She glance at her favorite watch to find out that it's already one in the afternoon. 

The fastfood worker looked at her in awe after she stated her order. With a petite body like hers, aside from she's clearly alone, she ordered for five  people. Heck, she got no time to be ashamed, she needs the energy she loss after walking endlessly. 

She find a place at the corner of the chain, she starts devouring the chicken. She thank the gods that it's so crispy or she will definitely "bark" at the counter to voice out her complaints. 

She's focus on pouring the gravy on her beloved rice when she feel a nudge on her back. Thinking that she's just imagining things, she continue flooding her rice. After a few more minutes, she feel a nudge again. Grumpily, she finally looks at her back only to find a beautiful lady in yellow sleeveless shirt. 

She looks magnificent. Her smooth and silky hair flows beautifully on her exposed shoulder like a calm river. Her eyes are twinkling like stars staring right through her. Her lips are pouting seemingly waiting for someone to kiss her. Chaeyeon looks lower, "and she's blessed." 

The girl cleared to catch Chaeyeon's attention. She is looking at her amusedly. Fully knowing that Chaeyeon is out of trance, she ask her, "Can I share the table with you?"

Chaeyeon is confused. She look around the fastfood chain to confirm that she's right. There are only few customers that time. In simpler terms, there are a lot of empty tables in the fastfood chain. 

She stare at the girl. She just nodded out of respect. She's just thinking that maybe the girl is not used to eating alone. She just go back to eating her poor neglected rice. 

She is on her third spoon of rice while holding her precious chicken with her left bare hands when she heara a giggle. Chaeyeon is dumbfounded, she mentally facepalmed. 

"Right, where are my manners? Let's eat Miss."

"I'm Eunbi. Kwon Eunbi. What's yours?" Eunbi the lady in yellow ask her with a look that she can't comprehend. 

Chaeyeon definitely did not ask her name. Not to be rude to the stranger, she calmly stated her name. "I'm Lee Chaeyeon."

Eunbi smiled widely at her. Thinking that it's now okay she continue eating her food. 

"So, you seemed to be really tired and hungry, what happened to you?"

Chaeyeon glanced at the girl. Eunbi is now eating her fries in a sultry way. Maybe, Chaeyeon is just imagining things, maybe she is just that hungry and dizzy. She follows Eunbi's tongue as she the ketchup on her lips. She gulps, this girl is crazy, no maybe she's the crazy one. 

"Chaeyeon?" Eunbi waves her hand on her. "Chaeyeon, are you okay? you are sweating."

Pink tints starts glowing on Chaeyeon's cheeks. She shake her head dismissively at the girl in front of her. "No, it's just too hot in here."

The girl skeptically looked at her, "Really? Weird. The airconditioning unit is right behind us."

Chaeyeon changes the topic. "You are asking why I looked tired right? Eunbi nods at her cutely. "I'm lost looking for my new dorm. I just transferred at IZ University. I'm in 2nd year. Right, Eunbi-ssi, are you familiar with Celeb dormitory?"

Eunbi gave her an amused and excited smile. "Chaeyeon-ah, you should call me unnie and yes I'm very familiar with that apartment. I will accompany you."

Relieve washes over Chaeyeon's face, maybe it's a blessing in disguise that this gorgeous girl ask a table with her. She smiles widely, eating her last spoon of spaghetti, "Eunbi-unnie, thank you, you are an angel."

Eunbi just stares at her. Chaeyeon groans internally. Maybe she needs to wear her glasses. Her Eunbi unnie, whom she met an hour ago, is staring intently at her lips. 

She drank her cola and ask her unnie, "Unnie, can we go now? You are staring at space, maybe you need to rest too. 

Eunbi laughs at her, "You are cute, Chaeyeon-ah" She stands and poke at her cheeks, "Let's go."

They finally reach the dorm. Eunbi, also kindly ask her room number to accompany her. The journey to the room is quiet. When they finally reach the room on the end of 2nd floor. Eunbi broke the silence.

"Nice meeting you, Chaeyeon-ah. Eunbi gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. See you on school Chaeyeon-ah. Bye." 


Chaeyeon lean against the front of the door. She's flustered. Her unnie is really a one-of-a-kind girl. She's imagining that plump lips that graze upon her cheek. She face the door, banging her head softly and giggling like a mad woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter