End

Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Touchdown!" the announcer screamed but nobody from my side of the bleachers were screaming. My school had lost a football game for the first time in years. Everyone including non-players were devastated, and so was my boyfriend Chanyeol, who was the team's captain.

 

Sitting at the bleachers about 5 meters away from the field, I could already feel my boyfriend radiating with disappointment and anger. He never liked losing, except to me sometimes. Other than that though, he usually gave his best in everything he did.

 

Without waiting for anyone in the team, Chanyeol threw his helmet to the ground and stormed off into the locker room. He was angry that they lost. He was angry that he wasn't a good leader to the rest of the team. He was probably furious at this point and it wasn't because of the team but because of himself.

 

It was already 30 minutes after the game had ended, people had already left the field and the team was still in the locker room probably getting a piece of the coach's mind. I bit my nails in frustration. Chanyeol was usually a ticking time bomb when he was angry but today he would be furious and I didn't know if I could face him.

 

I decided to wait outside the locker room so that I could give him a hug straightaway when he comes out, since he had mentioned a few times before that my hugs could calm him down.

 

Just as I took the last step, the locker room door swung open revealing the team. The boys came out one by one acknowledging my presence with a nod since they were too disappointed to speak.

 

The last member of the team stepped out before the door slammed close but I still couldn't find the familiar pair of eyes. I was about to ask the boys when Junmyeon, the vice captain of the team, came up to me.

 

"He's still inside, he's pretty pissed at the team and himself. I think you should go in, coach has already left" he said with a pat on my shoulder. I nodded to him and the rest of the boys in understanding and greeting them before I headed into the locker room.

 

I walked through the numerous rows of lockers and found my boyfriend at the end of the room, sitting on a bench with his head between his hands. I couldn't see his face but I could sense his disappointment and my heart immediately clenched. I didn't like seeing him upset as much as he didn't like seeing me upset.

 

I walked closer to him. "Baby" I whispered when I was next to him, not wanting to shock him. He snapped his head to look up at me immediately. His eyes did not soften at the sight of me, that was a first.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked as I squatted between his le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter