1/1

Fairy Boy

"Holy sh*t, I thought I was going to die before all the exams ended!" Taehyung exclaimed, getting out of the classroom.

"Same! I can't believe exams season has finally ended. What should we do to celebrate?" Jimin asked.

"Let's go clubbing!" Hoseok proposed, surging out of nowhere behind the two boys, startling them to death.

" HYUNG!" Taehyung shouted, making people turn around.

"Yeah I guess clubbing sounds great." Jimin said as they met up with Namjoon and Jin.

"So, how did history go guys?" Namjoon asked.

"It was awful. I couldn't remember a single thing because 'Call Me Maybe' was singing nonstop in my head." Taehyung replied, making everyone laugh.

"It was alright for me. And you? I guess you nailed maths." Jimin stated as they all resumed on walking.

"I did. It was the same subject as last year, as expected from Mr Song." Namjoon replied, winking.

"So, what are you planning to do to celebrate?" Jin asked.

"We decided to go clubbing." Hoseok answered.

"Let's go to where Yoongi is working, shall we?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. He might get distracted." Hoseok stated.

"Just say that you'll flirt with him and go." Taehyung said, blowing a kiss at Hoseok who hit him as everyone else laughed.

"I'd like to go there since I haven't been able to yet." Jimin said with a small pout.

"Let's go there then, right? Minnie will be happy and Hoseok will be able to flirt all he wants." Namjoon stated and they all went their ways to change after agreeing to meet an hour and a half later at Jin's.

They were all in Jin's car, chatting excitedly on the way to the club. When they arrived, there was a long queue for the entry. Surprisingly, they didn't wait too long. In less than 30 minutes, they were in line in front of the club.

 

Jungkook hated his job. He didn't like judging people about their appearance or outfit but it was the only job he could find thanks to his... appearance. He was tall and muscular, kinda intimidating with his long hair, his piercings, his tattoos and his deep voice. He was immediately hired and was pretty happy for about... one day. After his first day, he began to hate his new job. Having to call security every 5 minutes because people were asking why they couldn't enter was seriously exhausting. He couldn't just tell them 'you look gross, I can't let you in', could he? Jungkook wasn't the type to enjoy clubs, he preferred hanging out in bars with his friends. But he needed this job so he just went with it, no matter how much he hated it. The pay was good and his boss was nice. He had even made a friend there, the barman, Min Yoongi. He was older than him by three years and he immediately got close to him. The first time they met, he offered a drink to Jungkook and they both immediately knew they’d be great friends. It’s been two weeks now and Yoongi and Jungkook always got out after work for some drinks.

Anyway, Jungkook was here, thanking the security guy for chasing out a girl that got totally mad when Jungkook told him she couldn’t get in. She had almost no clothes on and she had apparently smoke weed before coming, Jungkook couldn’t let her in. He deeply sighed and was now met with five guys. They all looked like college students so after looking at their clothes, he agreed to let them in. He then saw pink hair passing by him and stopped the guy. The later looked up at him, his eyes wide in surprise. Jungkook smiled.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.

“Inside the club, with my friends here.” Jimin said, gesturing towards his friends who were waiting for him.

“Why would a cute fairy like you want to get inside a club? Your place is either in the sky or in my arms.” Jungkook stated and Jimin scoffed.

“Gosh, why is it always so hard for me to get inside a club? Let me in.” Jimin said, trying to get past Jungkook but the latter was too strong for him.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Taehyung exclaimed, angry. “Let him in!”

Jungkook turned to look at the other guys and laughed.

“Okay, okay. You can go in. But next time, I won’t let you go so easily.” Jungkook said, finally letting Jimin follow his friends.

‘He’s cute’ Jungkook thought before his eyes feel on three girls who were apparently totally wasted.

 

“What the hell was on with this guy?” Jimin angrily asked, his voice louder than the music.

“I think he found you cute and wanted to keep you for himself.” Namjoon said, giggling as Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Guys, let’s go to the bar to talk to Yoongi!” exclaimed Hoseok, making his way through all the bodies on the dance floor toward the bar.

“Hi, Yoongi!” Taehyung said, finally reaching the bar.

“Oh, guys! You all came! I’m so happy to see you.” Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile.

“How are you, hyung?” Hoseok asked, getting closer to Yoongi and making both of them smile.

“I’m fine. A bit tired though. I’m in need of a drink to be honest.” He said, giggling and making everyone laugh but Jimin. “Are you okay, Jimin? Do you want your favourite tequila sunrise?”

“Don’t mind him, he’s a bit annoyed because of the bouncer.” Jin said, winking at Jimin.

“Oh, Jungkook? I bet he hit on you, right?” Yoongi asked, laughing and getting on with Jimin’s drink.

“Is it something he does often?” Jimin asked.

“No. But you seem like his type.” Yoongi stated as he handed Jimin his drink.

“His type?” he asked.

“Cute and innocent-looking boys.”

“Oh my gosh. Thanks for saying ‘innocent-looking’ because Jimin is all but innocent.” Taehyung said, earning a punch from Jimin.

“Well, what do you want guys? The drinks are offered by the house.” Yoongi said, making everyone cheer.

 

Around 2 in the morning

The boys were still at the bar, Taehyung asleep on the counter whereas Namjoon and Seokjin had disappeared a couple of hours ago and were probably making out somewhere in the club. Jimin was dancing with Hoseok, taking a break from time to time to go drink something before going back to dance the night away.

Jungkook entered the club and went straight to the counter where his drink was already waiting for him.

“Thanks man.” He said, sitting down on a stool.

“I saw Jongin going out like 5 minutes ago so I prepared your drink right away.” Yoongi said, smiling.

“This little sh*t was half an hour late for his shift. I seriously thought about killing myself right then and there when I saw it was already past 2.” Jungkook complained, groaning and sipping on his drink.

“By the way, my friends told me you hit on Jimin?” Yoongi began and Jungkook looked at him with a questioning look. “Fairy boy.”

“Oh yeah. He’s so cute, I want to eat him up. He’s your friend?”

“Yep. One of my best friends. I care a lot about him, if you know what I mean.” Yoongi said, looking menacingly at Jungkook.

“No worries, I won’t do something he doesn’t want me to. By the way, where is he? I never saw him get out of here.” Jungkook said, eyes already scanning the whole room.

“On the dancefloor. You see that guy with a harness? He’s right next to him.” Yoongi said and Jungkook’s eyes directly went to Jimin.

He was dancing so powerfully, his body moving perfectly to the music, hitting every beat. He was so y but also so beautiful, Jungkook was mesmerised. He then saw a hand making its way to Jimin’s waist and wasted no time turning to Yoongi.

“Who is he dancing with? They’re being very touchy.” He asked, jealousy obvious in his voice.

“No worries lover boy, he’s dancing with Hobi.”

“Hobi? As in your Hobi? Your sunshine?” Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded. “And you’re not jealous?”

“Nope. I know they’re just friends. And Hobi likes me back so I don’t need to worry.” Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders with a cocky grin.

“You disgust me.” Jungkook muttered. “You know he likes you and you still wait for him to make a move. Coward.”

“I’m no coward. I just want him to be sure because I’m the first guy he likes. I’m patiently waiting for him to protect the both of us.” Yoongi calmly explained.

“Oh. I’m sorry then. Sincerely.” Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded, accepting his apology. “Well, now, is your friend single?”

“He is. But why do you need to know that?”

Jungkook turned to look at the new voice who answered. Jimin had just came to the counter, followed by Hoseok, to have a drink. His face was pink from the heat and there was a light layer of sweat covering that made his skin glow. His pink hair was messy but it was all wanted Jungkook understood when he saw Jimin run a hand through his hair, making them even messier but adding up to his charisma.

“Because I’m very interested in him.” Jungkook answered. Jimin smiled and sat down on the stool right next to Jungkook’s.

“I’m Jimin.” He said, extending his hand.

“Jungkook. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful boy.”

“You’re stupid.” Jimin said, rolling his eyes but still blushing a bit.

“I hear that a lot. I think that’s my charming point.” Jungkook said, winking.

“Jungkook, drop that sick act and just show who you really are.” Yoongi said before going to the other end of the bar, Hoseok doing the same.

“Well, now that it’s just the two of us, let’s talk a bit.” Jimin said.

“Yeah, let’s talk. Should I introduce myself properly?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

“Okay, so. My name is Jeon Jungkook, I’m 22 and I work as a bouncer in this sh*tty club while studying singing. I have one best friend and he’s my only friend besides Yoongi hyung.” He stated and stopped, thinking about something else to add. “Oh! I’m also very attracted to you.”

Jimin giggled, sipping on his drink and ran a hand through his hair.

“Nice to meet you Jungkook. My turn now.” Jimin said and took another sip. “I’m Park Jimin, 24. I’m hopefully graduating this year and becoming a dance teacher. I have a little group of very loyal friends and I have one best friend that you can see sleeping there on the counter.” He gestured to Taehyung. “I find you attractive but a bit too cocky for my liking.”

“I can be less cocky and more romantic if you want me to.”

“If your idea of romantism is calling me a fairy, I’m not sure I want you to be romantic. But I can’t deny that it was cute.” Jimin said, winking.

“I like you. Just my type of guy.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah. I have to tell you something and from there, you’ll be the one deciding whether you stay with me for a little while more or if you leave me right then and there.” Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. “When I saw you dancing earlier, I was totally mesmerised by your beauty. But then I saw a hand coming to your waist and, suddenly, jealousy began boiling inside of me. I’m a very possessive type of guy I must tell you. I get jealous easily and I don’t like others touching what’s mine. If you agree to go on a date with me, you need to make sure that you accept this side of my personality.” Jungkook explained.

Jimin was a bit taken-aback by the younger’s words but he could see that he was genuine and he really liked that. It had been quite a while since someone had hit on him in such a sweet way. He also couldn’t deny that he found hot the way Jungkook said ‘I don’t like others touching what’s mine’. He sweetly smiled at Jungkook and sat straight, taking his phone out, handing it to him.

“Here. Enter your phone number so we can text. It’s a bit late for a date right now and since the break has just begun, we’ll have plenty of time to go on a date.”

“Are you serious? You’re really willing to go on a date with me?” Jungkook asked, unbelieving. Jimin nodded and Jungkook smiled a genuine happy smile, entering his phone number and handing back Jimin’s phone.

“I’ll text you later today. I need to go home now.” Jimin said, getting up and going to wake Taehyung up.

“Tae, we need to find the others and go home.” Jimin sweetly said, Taehyung slowly opening his eyes.

“Jimin? What time is it?” he drowsily asked.

“It’s almost 3 in the morning.”

“Damn. Okay, let me call Jin hyung so we can go back home.” He said, taking his phone out and calling Jin.

Jimin turned to look where Hoseok and Yoongi were and waved. Luckily, Hoseok saw him and went to him, Yoongi following.

“We’re going home. Just waiting for Jin hyung and Joon hyung to come back.” Jimin said, Yoongi nodding.

“Okay. I hope I’ll see tomorrow. I have a day off.” Yoongi said, waving to Hoseok only and going back to work.

After a couple of minutes, Seokjin and Namjoon came back and they all got ready to leave when Jungkook grabbed Jimin’s arm.

“You’re really going to text me, right?” he asked, hope and worry clear in his voice.

“Of course. Go home as well and I’ll text you asap. See you, Jungkookie~” Jimin replied, waving and going after his friends.

 

On Wednesday

Jungkook was sitting in his car in front of Jimin’s house. His palms were sweating, he was beginning to feel nervous. Okay, he was already nervous as ever. He had never felt as nervous as he was at this moment. Jimin was the first guy he’s ever felt so strong for after Yugyeom. Jungkook likes to think that Yugyeom doesn’t count since he became his best friend but Yugyeom likes the fact that young Jungkook had a crush on him too funny for it to not count at all.

Last Friday, Jimin had texted Jungkook just like he had said he would and they agreed to meet on Wednesday to have lunch. Jungkook discovered that Jimin was bolder when sober and he wasn’t sure if he liked it. Jimin was bold over text but he hoped it would be different face to face. On the contrary, Jungkook was a bit shyer over text. The fact that there was no intonation could lead to a lot of misunderstandings and it made him worry. The only good thing is that Jimin couldn’t see him when he was flustered and that was great thing.

Anyway, Jungkook was sitting in his car, deep breathing to stop being so nervous because that’s so uncool. For God’s sake, what kind of guy gets so nervous for a simple date? Maybe because it wasn’t a simple date. It was a date with an angel, with the sweetest, cutest, hottest guy Jungkook had ever seen in his whole life. No reason to stress. Right? Of course.

He finally decided to get out of his car and walked to the door, ringing the bell. The door opened and Taehyung smiled, letting Jungkook in.

“Whoa, you look good. Come on, sit down next to me.” Taehyung said, tapping the spot next to him on the couch.

Jungkook did as he was told, playing with his fingers.

“God, you look so stressed. Let me give you a glass of water.” Taehyung said, laughing and got up to get Jungkook some water.

Jungkook looked around the house for a few seconds before Taehyung came back.

“Here. Loosen up a bit.”

“Yeah. Thanks.” Jungkook said and drank the whole glass in one go, making Taehyung laugh.

“You’re so funny. It’s just Jimin, the dorkiest dork.”

“Maybe for you. But not for me. For me, he’s the first guy who makes me feel this way since a very long time.” Jungkook said.

“What kind of way?”

“The kinda way where I wanna hold his hand, leave kisses all over his face, kiss his lips sweetly, hug him and make him feel secure. When I think of him, I feel all giddy inside and I want to know how it feels to look at him directly in the eyes. I want to know how it makes me feel to hear his laugh, to hear him talk. Because the other day wasn’t enough for me and I don’t think that a whole lifetime will be enough to take in everything he is.” Jungkook explained, letting his heart talk and so a little of the pressure go down.

“You better treat him right, then. Jimin is more precious than a diamond. He deserves everything in the world. You seem like a good guy so he better be smiling silly when he comes back, okay?” Taehyung said, quite menacingly. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung smiled at him.

Just then, Jimin entered, taking Jungkook’s breath away. His pink hair was covering his forehead in the cutest way and his lips were covered with a light layer of lip gloss. He was wearing a white t-shirt that he had tucked in his blue jeans. He had a couple of bracelets on his wrists and one single silver necklace.

“You look stunning.” Jungkook said, standing up, smiling at Jimin.

“Thanks. You look good yourself.” Jimin said, looking at Jungkook from head to toes.

Jungkook's long hair looked clean and soft, unlike the other day at the club. He was wearing all black – black shirt tucked in black jeans – but Jimin noticed his earrings in particular. Jimin wasn’t that much a fan of earrings but he liked Jungkook’s. He noticed some ink on his neck, something he hadn’t noticed the other day and grinned.

“Shall we go?” he said and Jungkook turned to Taehyung, thanked him and followed Jimin out of the house and then lead the way to his car.

He opened the door for Jimin before going to sit on the driver's seat. He made sure Jimin was fully installed before turning the engine on.

“So, as we agreed, I’m taking you out to eat lunch and then you’ll decide if you’ll stay with me or not.” Jungkook explained.

“That’s cool. But you should be a bit more relaxed. I’m not gonna eat you.” Said Jimin, giggling.

“That’s easy for you to say, you’re not the one dealing with yourself.” Jungkook replied.

“I thought you were the confident type of gay.”

“I am confident in myself but you’re the first guy I really wanna impress. If I’m being totally honest, I don’t want this date to be the first and last one.” Jungkook admitted.

“Yet, you’re still letting me choose whether it will be or not.”

“Of course. I’m not the kind of jerk who will force himself on you. I’m a gentleman. Or I like to think so, at least.”

Jimin stared at Jungkook for a few seconds and smiled to himself.

“You’re right. You’re a gentleman.” He said, making Jungkook smile.

Soon enough, both boys were sitting down around a table in a traditional Korean restaurant. Jungkook loved this kind of places and he thought Jimin would like it too.

“It’s pretty nice here. It’s the first time I’ll eat in this kind of restaurant. I feel like I’m in the countryside.”

“I like this kind of places a lot. I find it relaxing. And the food is much better.” Jungkook stated, smiling cheekily.

After having ordered and halfway into the meal, they began talking about something other than the meal.

“Can I ask a question?”

“You’re already asking one, Jimin-ssi. But yes, you can.”

“Brat. Anyway, how and why are you working as a bouncer?”

“Do you want the long or short version?”

“I think the long version will be more interesting.”

“Well, I worked at the university's library a couple of months ago. I got fired because of my best friend who's a literal dumb*ss. He had the idea of hacking into the library's computers so that every time someone would open the browser, a site would come up.” Jungkook explained, annoyed, making Jimin laugh. “Such a funny guy, I know. Anyway, they fired me because they thought I helped him, even though I would never help him to do something that stupid. I was kinda relieved because the job was boring and it wasn’t that well paid. It was just enough so that I could pay my half of the rent of the little apartment I’m sharing with that stupid best friend of mine. Acknowledging that it was his fault, he did his best to help me find another job. One of his friends used to be a bouncer and he had just resigned. He told me to go and do the interview and I got the job. I’m making a lot more money than I was at the library but I hate it more than my last job.”

“Why do you hate it?”

“Because I don’t like the fact that I have to accept or reject people based on their appearance. I get that there are rules that people need to follow but still. And the irony of it all is that I was hired because of my appearance.”

“Why don’t you quit then?”

“Because I need the money.”

“But can’t your roommate help you for some time so you can find something else?”

“That’s a bit of a complicated story.” Jungkook said and Jimin noticed how uncomfortable he suddenly was.

“You’re not forced to tell me anything. We can change the subject.”

“No, it’s okay. Well, I’m a second-generation chaebol's child. I’m from a very wealthy family. But I don’t like it. Since we’re economically well-off, my dad let me study whatever I wanted and he paid for it. He’s even paying my part of the rent. But I don’t want to depend on him. That’s why I got a job in the first place, so I could pay the rent myself. Yugyeom, my best friend, is the same as me but he likes to depend on his family so he doesn’t work and I don’t want to depend on him either. I hate being a bouncer but I get a lot of money so I don’t depend on anyone, I can only count on myself and I like it better like this. That’s not a question of pride or anything, it’s just that my parents won’t always be there for me financially and I need to know how it is to work in the real world, without having my dad helping me, you know?” Jungkook explained.

“I don’t know since I’m not a chaebol but I get what you mean. You like being independent and you wanna prove to your parents that you can live well on your own. That’s very admirable.” Jimin said, smiling warmly at Jungkook.

“Enough talking about me! You’re a dance major if I remember well, right?” Jimin nodded. “Since when do you dance and why did you choose it as a major?”

“As far as I remember, I’ve always loved dancing. When I was in middle school, I wanted to do contemporary. I got into high school thanks to my dancing skills and kept on dancing until I entered college. In high school I met Hoseok who was a hip-hop dancer. We became friends and I soon came to love hip-hop too. So my main major is hip-hop and I have a teaching minor. I want to be a dance teacher for kids.”

“That’s a very ambitious and beautiful project.”

“Like they say, ‘dream big or go home’, right?” Jimin said, laughing.

“I guess.” Jungkook said, trying not to smile like a fool in love in front of Jimin’s blinding smile.

 

The date went well and Jimin decided to stay the whole day with Jungkook. They went to the museum and then at a karaoke. They also had dinner together and Jungkook brought Jimin home. The taller kissed him on the cheek and wished him a good night before going back home.

When Jimin entered his apartment, Taehyung was waiting for him, wanting to know every detail.

“How was it?” Taehyung impatiently asked.

Jimin smiled to him.

“I’m glad we went to that club.” He simply said and went to take a shower before drifting off to sleep about a raven haired boy who smiled like a bunny.


Leave a comment please !!!