End

How we started
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, stop!” I giggled loudly as Jongin continued tickling me. Thankfully we were the only ones in the cafeteria since lunch ended 10 minutes ago. I wouldn’t want to be swept up in rumours in this huge company saying that I was fooling around with one of my bosses. 

 

He finally stopped after I started gasping for air. We started talking about our personal lives and our families. It was weird how I was so close to a boss. I could talk to Jongin so comfortably unlike some of my other bosses. This then led to Mr Kim requesting me to call him by his name when we weren’t in work-related situations. 

 

I was actually quite close to all my bosses, except one. Speaking of the devil, a cough was heard behind me. Jongin stopped mid sentence as we turned to see the strictest boss in the company towering over us. He nodded his head lightly in Jongin’s direction before his eyes fleeted over to me, just staring into my eyes. Immediately I got up to greet him. “Good afternoon Mr Oh” I bowed and then Jongin invited him to sit with us. 

 

He sat opposite me, while Jongin and I sat on the other side of the table. The two bosses indulged themselves in a conversation about one of their clients while I started zoning out. 

 

After a while of daydreaming, I felt my eyelids grow heavier. Seems like the late nights for the past month were getting to me. I really couldn’t wait for the Samsung project to be over so that I could actually leave work on time and be on my bed by 11pm. 

 

Suddenly, I felt a cold touch on my cheek and I flinched in shock. “Tired?” Jongin asked softly, watching my eyes flutter. I pouted and nodded while rubbing my eyes. 

 

I heard a sigh from beside me before I was lightly pulled to lean against Jongin’s body. “Rest for a while” he said as be lightly pushed my head so that I was lying on his shoulder. My mind was telling me to protest but I was just too tired to listen. I ended up drifting to sleep almost immediately. 

 

My eyes shot open when I heard someone murmuring on the phone beside me. I looked around to see that I was still in the cafeteria and I glanced down at my watch to see that I had napped for about 30 minutes, I still had 15 minutes of my break left. Mr Oh was no longer in front of me too. I assumed he went back to his office to complete some documents since he was known to be a workaholic. 

 

I moved away from the body beside me to stretch, especially my neck which was slightly sore from laying on one side for half an hour. 

 

“Slept well?” I immediately froze, my eyes wide. That was not Jongin's voice! I quickly turned to my left where the voice came from and bowed my head in embarrassment. “Sorry Mr Oh!” He just waved his hand dismissing my apology as he does to most of the things I say. 

 

He mentioned that Jongin had to rush off for a last minute meeting with one of the company’s suppliers but wanted me to continue sleeping comfortably, so he made Mr Oh sit beside me to ensure that I had something, or someone to lean on. 

 

After packing his things, he nodded towards the elevators signaling that we should head back up to the office. I immediately scurried behind my boss not wanting to bring his unusually non-angry mood down. 

 

In the elevator, I stood at the back while Mr Oh stood in the middle of the lift scrolling through something on his handphone. All of a sudden, his back was all I could focus on. His broad shoulders, his slender waist and his thick arms hidden under his jacket. I had always thought my boss was super attractive and I might have even had a teensy crush on him at some point.

 

I didn’t know what took over me when I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around Mr Oh’s waist, snuggling my face into his strong back. His woody scent that I was fond of infiltrated my nose immediately.

 

I felt him tense u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter