One and last

After You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to a day that I wish I would like to sleep forever. I am not ready for this. I close my eyes wishing this is dream.

 

 

"Teuk, I dreamt of you last night,” Heechul caressed Leeteuk’s hand on the latter’s waist. They just woke up and enjoying their morning cuddle.

 

Leeteuk played with the red silky hair as his boyfriend laid on his arm. “What is it?”

 

"That you one day come to me with a bright smile and big white wings on your back. You look so beautiful there,” Heechul looked up at Leeteuk and pouted. “What does it mean?”

 

"It probably meant that I will always protect you everywhere I go. I will be your wings, baby. Dont think too much, okay?” Leeteuk reassured the pretty man by kissing the crown of red hair.

 

 

Is this all we get? One short life within each other’s arms. You told me we got time for each other. I cannot see a world without you by my side right now.

 

 

”Teuk, why God gives me this- this dumb sick heart? Leeteuk...”

 

”Hey, we gonna go through this. We gonna get one for you, okay?” Leeteuk looked at Heechul and removed the hair that covering Heechul’s crying face.

 

”How are you so sure, Teuk? I am at the edge of my life,” Leeteuk smiled softly. “Because I promise to protect you, baby,”

 

 

I should have screamed to you to not go. To not leave me alone here. But I was so stupid to believe tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter