Evil Twin

100 days of summer

 Luda looks after Yeoreum, which is fully consistent with her name — summer, the sun. Yeoreum isn’t a real name. But how does it fit her. They are classmates, and it would seem that it’s difficult — just get hooked during lunch in the dining room or come up after the lesson. But Luda doesn't want friendship. She is in love from the very moment that Yeoreum was transferred to their school. It sounds like an obsession. I don’t feel like eating or drinking. 

Luda literally stuffs banana soy pudding. Although she doesn’t want it at all, MeiQi almost growls at her friend. “Miki, I don’t want, I don’t want anything — Lee calls her in the Korean manner.” “Oh god, why don't you confess to her?” — MeiQi doesn't understand and will never understand. MeiQi’s feelings weren't rejected and, to be honest, she doesn’t have any idea what would happen for one girl to admit something like persecution to another. But Luda is scared.

 Yeoreum's summer too hot. Yeoreum's the sun that can scorch someone who comes too close. All that Lee Luda can do is turn her head after Park Yeoreum passing by, who probably doesn't know about the existence of a fan.

***

 Yeoreum's an excellent student and a beauty, writes poetry. She has a lot of fans. For all the tackles and offers of different parts of the body, she only shrugs and pretends that this was not. Yeoreum isn't interested in all of this. Yeoreum are not interesting guys. She listens to her mother, who says that at her age, in general, any relationship is ridiculous. She listens to XuanYi, who says it's okay if you don't like boys. XuanYi is dating a classmate of Yeoreum herself from the new school. In which there are no boys at all. Is it not a paradise. There is every opportunity to concentrate on studying, says Mom. There is every opportunity to no longer catch on yourself sticky and unpleasant looks, Park thinks.

***


 Lee Luda hates this school uniform. In her, she seems to herself so awkward, as if she has no legs, no waist, nothing. Someone says that a school uniform should not be attractive to the opposite . Luda is laughing. It's like girls dress up for boys. She doesn’t give a damn about which one of them there might think. Just the reflection in the mirror looks terrible. And she also thinks that it’s only she’s so unlucky. Take a look at MeiQi. On Meng MeiQi, even though a bag of potato pulls is still a beauty. Or Yeoreum. Everything goes to her. Even this stupid yellow. Miki says Lee is slandering herself. And that everything isn't as bad as it seems. But Luda is skeptical about her friend over Harry Potter’s round glasses. But for some reason, everyone except Luda herself finds her charming appearance.

***

 In a cabinet where you can leave books and a sports uniform, Luda finds a paper heart, artfully folded in Japanese origami technique. Yeoreum's eyebrow creeps up. Because, well, that's just not enough. Because she was tired of attention to herself in the last school, but how? This thought in my head doesn't rest at all. The pulse quickens and Park unwraps the note. Trying not to damage, do not tear the paper. Who knows why, but it seems important to maintain integrity. This is an invitation, and relieved from the heart. Well, yes, really. Many girls stack up any more or less important piece of paper in some interesting way. Nothing. “We invite you, Park Yeoreum, to the origami club. Tuesday-Thursday at 4 p.m.., third floor, club room ”- just below, in gold ink and a very neat handwriting signed“ Head of the club, Lee Luda ”. Yeoreum is even more surprised. This is a classmate who could come up and invite in person. Although he catches herself thinking that it's possible, this is something like a “mailing list” for all newcomers to the school. Nothing special. And there is nothing special about it either. Although it was filled by hand and folded very beautifully. Intriguing, Yeoreum firmly decided that she would come.

***

 “And if she doesn’t come, she will throw out a note and generally do not like origami?” — the last hour MeiQi barely holds on to prevent a crack that almost eats Lee. But she is a good friend and instead softly says — well, not the end of the world, then try something else. — Involuntarily, when you look at Luda, you recall the Greek myth of the nymph, it seems, Clytie, who could only turn her head after the sun, and nothing else. “You will turn into a sunflower that turns its head after the sun.” — Meng is clearly hinting at being a myth, the head of a literary club. To which Lee blinks be wilderedly — Forgive me, what? — MeiQi shrugs and leaves her girlfriend unanswered. But Luda calmed down and turned her attention to something else.

***

 Yeoreum climbs the stairs and thinks that she had never before been interested in origami. To be honest, she could not say at all that she was interested in anything at all. Park seemed to itself very boring, although everyone around it assured her that she was very beautiful, talented and generally the sun. She is the most ordinary. Nothing.

 THet door of the origami club drives off a little rustling. Several girls from different classes are sitting in the room — Chen Xiao and Soobin from the senior class, Yeonjung from the first class, obviously the same new girl in the club, Dawon from the second class, and classmates Yeoreum — Luda and MeiQi. — Hello! — Soobin and Dawon welcome her literally with one voice. Yeonjung pulls back a little to make room for her. MeiQi smiles softly, and Yeoreum thinks that XuanYi, who worked with her as a tutor, is absolutely right in her feelings for this girl. Because Meng MeiQi seems very kind, Luda showed something before Yeoreum entered, but now she is only surprised into silence — uh... Can I join? — asks Park, feeling a growing awkward. — Yes, of course, of course — Luda begins to scurry around, drops the scissors, sprinkles a stack of square sheets of different colors. And this is the head of the club. The situation is pretty sweet and funny, and it seems literally a frame from a drama. From which no one can restrain laughter, and Lee blushes thickly and constantly straightens his hair, trying to restore order with one hand.

***

 Luda is speechless and drops everything. Yeoreum came and paid attention. At this moment, I want to kiss Miki, who suggested inviting a new one to the club. The whole lesson is usually firmly convinced of what she is doing, Luda was embarrassed and forgot the words. And if it weren't for Dawon, then she would not really have explained to anyone the principle of folding a new figure. The first step has been taken.

***

 Park doesn't know if she likes to fold paper figures, but Luda seems very cute and notorious, causing an unconscious desire to take care of herself. Probably not only with Yeoreum, because MeiQi is constantly taking care of the quiet and laughing Lee in the classroom and in the club — Dawon, Soobin and Chen Xiao. Soobin after the lesson answered the unanswered question briefly — Luda copes with this best of all and never forgets to include lesson plans and other organizational things in the training part. She is a little awkward, but in fact it's she who deserves the place of the head of the club. — Yeoreum draws attention to the fact that Luda is really the heart of everything and a magnet that attracts all participants to itself. Park, it seems, is also completely unable to resist this magic.

For about a week, she thinks that she would like to invite Luda to work out together. Yeoreum has a hard time meeting new people, because almost always everyone wants to patronize her, saying that she is cute, charming, small ... But Lee seems to evoke the same feelings in Park itself. Luda wants to hug, wrap in something warm and give something tasty. But Yeoreum has no idea where to start.

***

 At one sight of Yeoreum, Luda's all out of hand. In general, she was never distinguished by dexterity and grace, but now it has reached its apotheosis. In a week, Lee dropped books about 25 times, broke a chalk about 5 times on a blackboard, and lost a pen 3 times during a lesson. These statistics were carefully collected by Miki, who fearlessly joked with her friend at dinner — Get ready, a rag — says in with the voice of an army chief from American films and frowns menacingly.

At dinner, a new one sits down on them: — Can I? — MeiQi laughs in his palm and nods. Because in the presence of Park Luda gains +100 to clumsiness, “Can we work out this weekend?” — unexpectedly issues Yeoreum. — You can get it from me. — MeiQi understands that this is their chance. And lightning fast agrees. Immediately for two, not letting the blushing girlfriend say a word. And in Meng’s head, an insidious plan was already ripe for how she would have archival affairs at the last minute. When Yeoreum and Luda will already meet. If Lee is not able to do anything herself, then she always has friends.

***

 Yeoreum's mother, a couple of days ago, lamented that her daughter had absolutely no friends. And now, everything is already completely wrong. Her classmates from the new school should come to her, with whom she will do lessons together. In any case, such a rainbow painting is painted by Park in front of the parent. In fact, she simply uses this opportunity to get closer to the head of the origami club, which seems even more socially awkward than Yeoreum herself.

 MeiQi's insidious plan — to leave two shy people to find out the relationship and the essence of the next rebus from the mathematics teacher — in general, was a success. And Meng can understand this, by the way Yeoreum's hand covers the tiny palm of Luda. Strange, but they are the same height.