Final

Jungoo's Prank


"Hello, gays! your famous YouTuber, JeonJungoo, here. Yes, I am outside the house right now if you wanna know why to keep on watching! So now I am here for a... Prank! You guys know it's my Jiminie's Birthday today and yesterday we already celebrate his birthday with the gang-Tae will upload first since I can't but once this video is uploaded of course you already watched the whole party here on my channel if not make sure to watch it! So now as you can see-wait of course you cant, let me open the door a bit." Jungkook said carefully opening the door and focus his camera on their living area.

"There you go, over there were Jimin and I's luggage and bag, we're going to Busan~" He whispered and close the door once again.

"Jimin hyung decided to celebrate his birthday with our crazy family this year, we will stay there for like 3 days? I think? Yeah, whatever. Anyways, for today's video, I will do a "Drunk Boyfriend Prank". If you did listen to me a while ago, I said we had a little party last night with the gang and almost all of us got drunk and I am literally having a slight hangover right now but let's do this prank. I am golden for a reason, ." Jungkook said smirking on the camera. He crouches down and picks up something on the floor.

"So I have here an almost empty bottle of vodka from last night which Jimin tried to hide from me and Jin hyung by the way, thanks Yoongi hyung for telling me where did he hide it. Well if you are asking why Jimin hides it from me because this makes me crawl all the time and he always hates me being so drunk, so I got the idea last night but no I didn't drink all of it. Yoongi hyung had the half and the other half? I put Jin hyung's tumbler. Oooooopsss!" 

"So it's almost time for Jiminie's alarm I need to prepare now. Let's get it!" Jungkook said and went inside their apartment. Then he tiptoed to the living room and hide the camera beside the TV where he usually put it so Jimin will not be suspicious. Jungkook then grabs the bottle and drinks the remaining vodka to make sure he smells and tastes like vodka, then he put the bottle on the kitchen counter. He also lowered his joggers a bit and start messing his hair, he looks at the camera and starts counting. 

"Let's get it!" He mouthed.

 


"Bu....san! I'm coming. Home to BUSAN~Wooaahhh~" 

"Mama wooooh oohhhh!"

"I'm coming... home!!! Mama!!" 

"Good morning baby~" 

"Oh? Good morning handsome~ Happy Birthday!!" Jungkook said still laying on the couch.

"Thank you, baby. Why are you so loud?" Jimin asked walking directly towards the kitchen. Jungkook move and stood up on their couch.

"Cause... Cause we're going to Busan!!" Then he started jumping. Jimin weirdly looks at him but shrugs it off.

"Are you still drunk from last night?" Jimin then chuckles.

"Me?!" Jungkook gasp loudly acting like he was offended.

"Am not?! Excuse you?!" He added.

"You ar-wait. What is this Jeon?" Jimin finally noticed the bottle of vodka.

"A... Bottle. Jimin are you dumb?" Jungkook said laying down once again and raised his legs moving it up and down.

"I hide it from you. Where did you get this? When did you drink this?" Jimin tone is serious now, and Jungkook tried his best not to smile. He didn't answer the older and wanted to piss him more. He smiled instead.

 


"Jeon." 

"I found it last night and hide it to Jiminie! Ssssshhhhh don't tell him! I just drank..... a bit?" He said smiling oh so widely.

"It's only 7 am Jungkook. Vodka at 7 am? Plus we need to go to the train station baby!" 

"You look like a baby!" He argued.

"That's it. I will give you water." Jimin said turning around to get Jungkook's water. The younger then started throwing the pillows around and rolling on the couch which made him almost fall once. 

 

"Baby here. Water. You need to be sober. Come on." Jimin said giving the younger a bottled water. 

"I don't want to. I'm not drunk!" 

"You are, look at you! Stop throwing things! Come on drink this so we can go." Jimin tried again but his "drunk" boyfriend just sit up and look at him.

"Do you love me?" He asked eyes closing like he's sleepy.

"I do. Now drink th-"

"Tell me you love me first." 

"Jeon-" 

"You don't love me?!"

"I do!" 

"No, you don't! You can't even say you love me!!" Jungkook yelled trying to push his boyfriend away. 

"Hey. Hey. You are so drunk. Drink this water first." Jimin tried holding his boyfriend's cheeks but Jungkook keeps on pushing his hands away.

"You don't love me!" And he started wailing like a child.

"I do love you! What the hell are you saying, baby? I love you. That's why I want you to drink this water because I love you and I don't want to see you like this." Jimin said finally grabbing his boyfriend's cheeks and peck his lips. 

"You taste like vodka. I don't want that. Now drink this." Jimin said in his low tone sending chills to Jungkook's spine. 

"Marry me first." Jungkook is surely enjoying this.

"What?"

"You don't want to? You really don't love me huh?!" Jungkook looks at Jimin with his Bambi eyes.

"Baby-"

"Why don't you wanna marry me?!" Jungkook yelled then started crying with literal tears, even himself is surprised. 

"No don't cry baby~" Jimin sweetly said reaching for his younger boyfriend's cheeks and kisses them.

"Why don't you wanna marry me? Am I not handsome enough? Do you want more muscle? Am I annoying-"

"Hey. No. Stop talking like that. I want to marry you. You don't know how much I want to but that's a big step baby that will happen when the right time comes but don't say things like that about yourself okay?" Jimin said wiping Jungkook's tears away. Jimin's word made really him cry.

"So you... You want to marry me?" 

"Yes. Yes, I do." Jimin said smiling. 

"We're getting married!" Jungkook cheered and throw himself on Jimin's lap, then he grabs the older's neck and kisses him.

"W-wait. Baby... Mhmnn wait. Ba.. baby! We need to go, the train will not wait for us we need to stop this. Drink the water now." Jimin said and Jungkook finally drinks his damn water.

"Good boy," Jimin said ruffling his hair making Jungkook come up with another idea.

 

 


"Always a good boy for you daddy." He whispered. 

"Jeon-" 

"Why do we need to go~ Let's just stay here an-"

"No. You are excited to go home right? We have no time for this." Jimin said pushing Jungkook away from his lap and stood up and went inside of their room. Jungkook was left smirking. 

"Jiminie~" 

"Daddy~" 

"Daddy it's hot~" Jungkook started taking off his shirt when Jimin saw him once again. 

"Baby what are you-Jungkook no!" 

"But it's hot. Don't you feel the heat? Take off your shirt!" Jungkook started giggling. 

"I will not. Here I got you a new shirt, wear this." 

"What about you take off your shirt and I will take off my pants?" Jungkook said biting his lower lips, Jimin paused a bit but still focused on his task.

"No. Take your shirt off and change." 

"Ohhh you want this off daddy?" Jungkook asked lifting the hem of his oversized shirt showing some skin to tease his boyfriend. Then he stood up and whispered on Jimin's ear.

"I will take this off but you do, the same~," He said and Jimin is not having it anymore, he noticed the clock and they really need to go now.

"Fine. Here I will take my hoodie off. Okay?" He sighed, trying his best not to focus on Jungkook's eyes. 

"Woah... You're so hot. I'm so lucky," 

"Yes, you are now, change your shirt. I am not playing anymore." 

 

 

 

"Hey, guys so Jimin left me here to get our things. He is already pissed right now so I had to behave a little bit. We will not take a car so I need to finish this prank before we get to the train station or Jimin will explode. Wait he's here!" 

"Okay I got our things, let's go." 

"Ok," Jungkook said and slowly stood up. 

"Jiminie~" 

"What." 

"Can we... Stop for a bit? I am getting dizzy." 

"That's your fault, keep walking." Jimin said and continued to walk. Jungkook didn't and sit down on the floor. 

"Jungkook come on!" 

"Everything is moving Jiminie! Woahhh!" Jungkook started crawling on the floor, keeping on his mind to make sure he is at least filming something. 

"!" Jungkook heard and Jimin left their luggage beside the elevator and rushes to get his stupid drunk boyfriend. 

"Let's turn off the camera, okay?" 

"But it's for my channel! Say Hi Jiminie!" Jungkook said moving the camera close to Jimin's face.

"Yeah welcome to another day of Jungoo being stupid and now drunk. Come on let's go. Put your arm on my shoulder, come on baby." 

 

 

"Okay now we're out of the elevator, come on baby take a seat on the lounge while I call a taxi," Jimin said dragging their luggage and bag out of the elevator and walking directly to the receptionist without looking back.

"Okay guys, Jimin is there calling a cab and I stayed here so it will look like I was stuck here. He is already pissed oh my god." Jungkook whispered to the camera.

"Jungkook what the ?! Come on let's go the cab is here!" Jimin said rushing to his boyfriend and dragging him out of the elevator, luckily their luggage is already in the cab.

"Bye~ We're going to Busan~!!" Jungkook bid goodbye to the receptionist and security on their way out. Then Jimin pushed Jungkook inside the car and shut the door closed that even the driver flinched. Jungkook now feel bad. He put the camera on his lap and reach for his boyfriend's hand. Jimin just let him. 

"Jimini-"

"Just shut up. Give me a break." Jimin said and pulled his hands away from the younger, Jungkook just nods not wanting to ruin Jimin's day anymore.

Their travel to the train station is full of silence. Jungkook tried to help Jimin with their things but the older pushed his hands away, giving him another bottle of water instead. Jungkook drink it instantly. He decided to stop the prank. He throws the bottle on the trash can then he fish out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and stand closer to his boyfriend.

"Jimin~" He called but the older just continued walking. 

 

 

 

When they are finally seated on the train, Jungkook grabs the camera and installed the tripod. 

"Don't do embarrassing s here Jungkook or I swear to god." Jimin threatened, Jungkook just pouted and gave Jimin the paper.

"What is that?" 

"Just... Just open it." Jungkook whispered. Jimin sighed and grab the folded paper. He groaned when he read the words written on it.

"I ing hate you." He said smiling and hiding from the camera, making Jungkook laughed. 

IT'S A PRANK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! 

"Are you... Mad?" Jungkook asked.

"I am and wait for my revenge you little . I almost hurt you! You really pissed me off." 

"I'm sorry~ I just want to try this prank on you and it's your birthday! Plus I'm sure you look hot, really. So... Daddy.." Jungkook smirks.

"Uh-huh. Then I will show my baby how to behave." Jimin whispered then squeezing his thigh making him gasp then blush after.

"As if you will do something? We are sleeping at your parent's home." Jungkook challenge, Jimin only scoffs.

"Do I look like a care, baby? I do what I want like I did when we are at your parent's house." 

"Sh-shut up!" 

Jimin starts laughing. Jungkook just glared at him and look outside, de.

"Hey, baby." 

"What?!" 

"I love you, but I also hate you for doing this," Jimin said pecking his lips. 

"I love you too but kiss me properly, you idiot." Jungkook said and pulled the older for a kiss not minding the camera or the other people on the train. 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday Jimin." 

"Thank you, Baby. I'm excited to open your present for me tonight." 

"ert."


================================

 

Publishing this now because I'm going out and I don't know what time I will come home. 😂

My second birthday fic for Jimin, and also last for this year~ 

Happy Birthday to my King! Let's keep him trending WW! 

Enjoy the one-shot! 

See you next time! 
Bye~ 👋💜

 

MsChim1013