final

say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Thanks for letting me go, Nayeon.’

 

Nayeon snapped her eyes opened after hearing that sentence from her dream. Her breath starting to become uneven and Nayeon almost cried when she realized that it was her lover that said those words in her dream. She didn’t want to lose her. she love her lover and she doesn’t want to let her go. She doesn’t want to let her Jihyo.

 

Her hands trying to reach the girl beside her. but unfortunately, she only touched the air and cold bedsheet. And that’s when her tears poured down freely. A few hiccups escaped from her lips and suddenly she’s sobbing heavily. She didn’t want her lover leave her. she didn’t want to lose Jihyo as simple as this. Not when she needed 3 years of efforts to convince the girl to be her lover.

 

Sure, they’ve fought sometimes. Who won’t? They’ve known each other since they were wearing diapers. And Nayeon adored Jihyo too much that it was becoming a pressure for the younger girl. but when Jihyo finally returned her feelings on her birthday last year, Nayeon was finally happy and decided to take things slowly. They’re both young and way too immature to understand what love is.

 

Nayeon has always been the jealous one while Jihyo is the calm one. Nayeon knew about this and she often got a nightmare like this. Waking up in the middle of night after dreaming about her lover leaving her alone inside her room. and Nayeon would cry her heart out for the next 1 hour. But mostly because Jihyo was there to comfort her.

 

There’s an unpleasant feeling starting to build up in her stomach, but she couldn’t do anything about it. she wanted to vomit something out, but she knew that it would turn up to be nothing. So she decided to stay on her bed whilst crying again. it has become to frequent and it’s surely going to eat her alive. She’s never felt this anxious before and she felt helpless. She wanted to do something about it but she can’t.

 

The bed slowly dipped and a pair of gentle hand cupped Nayeon’s cheeks while trying to remove the tears that stained her cheeks. “Baby? What happened? Why’re you crying?” she could hear her voice. Nayeon opened her eyes and looked at Jihyo with her red and puffy eyes. She moved closer to her lover and snuggled into Jihyo’s arms while hiding her face on the crook of her neck.

 

Nayeon was never the cuddly type. She only did that whenever she felt anxious or scared. Just like now. Jihyo knew that fact and decided to let Nayeon calm down first and caressed the older girl’s hair gently. She whispered sweet nothings on Nayeon’s hear and place small kisses on Nayeon’s temple.

 

Nayeon finally calmed down after 15 minutes, faint sobs and hiccups are still there. but it’s better than previous. Jihyo knew Nayeon too well and she will let the older girl did as what she liked before Jihyo decided to talk. Jihyo knew that Nayeon became like this way too often and it pained her to see the girl that she loved become so vulnerable like this.

 

Nayeon has always been the strong one between the two of them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter