Love

Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul waited for this day because he's going home. He is excited to go to their province, and to surprise Leeteuk also, but he got home with his car, he saw his boyfriend holding girl's cheeks. His heart clenched as they look so cute and happy on each other. By this chance, he unloaded the car and went outside like doesn't knew and saw it at all. 

 

"LEETEUK—" 

 

The two got shocked on what they heard and Leeteuk immediately pulled away his hands from the girl and welcomed his boyfriend. 

 

"WELCOME HOME, BABY!!" 

 

He welcomed the latter with a tight hug, making him can't breathe properly. 

 

"Miss me so much, aren't you Leeteuk?" 

"YES!! SO MUCH!!!" 

 

Leeteuk looked at the girl and he waved his hands to her. 

 

"Hmm? I think we should go. Thank you for your help!" Leeteuk winked. 

 

Heechul wants to explode as he saw the latter talking to her happily so he pulled him inside the house. He looked on the house and yeah, it was totally different. When Heechul went to other place to work, Leeteuk decided to change the color of their house to red and white because it matches their personalities plus red and white are their favorite colors. He can't hide his smile as he saw their pictures, the colors, and the house are cutely organized. 

 

"WAAH! I miss this house so much!" Heechul said. 

 

The latter suddenly hugged him from behind, wanted to utter softly as he placed his head on the shoulder. 

 

"Heechul?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you so much...." 

 

. He wants to be mad today, he really want! But the whole jealousy has been eaten by that lovely words. Heechul doesn't know what to do about it because he can't utter words as he could but still the idea of caressing her cheeks with his hands bringing back to his senses so he pulled away against him. 

 

"Let me go. I have to take shower." 

 

Leeteuk was about to kiss him on the neck when the latter pulled out. He didn't expect it but still the question is...

 

"Why? What happened to him?" 

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

While showering, he still felt about that ing jealousy that eats his whole mind. He don't want to think about anything but still that jealousy in his heart. He can't believe on what he saw, that two's eyes met and even Leeteuk caressing her cheeks making him so crazy. 

 

"! I wanna erase that scenario in my head. It's disgusting." 

 

He don't want to believe but his heart can't. He cried quietly and still ing jealous. He finished washing himself, and wore just a boxer. He saw Leeteuk laying on the sofa and staring at him. 

 

"HEY!" Heechul ignored him but he was about to open their bedroom door when Leeteuk called him again. "Don't ignore me!" 

 

Heechul still ignored him and went inside of the room. Meanwhile, Leeteuk tried not to burst his emotions so that's why he barge in the room making the half- shocked.

 

"WHAT THE FUC——?!?!?!" 

"CAN YOU STOP BEING LIKE THAT?" 

 

Their eyes met, each look have a very meaningful look. Leeteuk can't control himself when he's angry. He will not stop until he gets what he wants. He pushed the latter gently but still the harsh of holding on the shoulder makes the latter reacted so badly. 

 

"HEY! IT HURTS!!" 

"THEN, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME??" 

"I DIDN'T IGNORE YOU!!" 

"Then, why aren't you answering me when I call you?" 

"B..BECAUSE I'M SO ING JEALOUS!!!! DID YOU GET THAT? DID YOU??????" 

"! With whom??!?!?!?!" 

"With that girl earlier. You caressed her cheeks and the way you stared on each other, I felt you already falling in love on her." Heechul cried. 

 

Leeteuk now understood why the latter became cold on him recently. He wiped his tears and kissed his lips softly.  

 

"First of all, I'm not in love with her..." 

 

Then, the second kiss—

 

"Don't be so jealous.." 

 

Third kiss—

 

"And you are the only one I love." 

 

 

 

Then, the fourth and last kiss was mixture of love and jealousy. Lips are rapidly connected to each other. Heechul felt his tears falling down from his eyes while sharing a kiss with him. He kept thinking about what he saw, he can't erase it to his mind but the kiss was truly the reason when he felt that scene faded away. Jungsoo, on the other hand, like this momentum right now and just noticed that the latter is crying, so he wiped it and felt guilty. 

 

"Jung...soo..." 

"I'm so sorry.." 

"No, I'm sorry." 

"She just helped me to decorate and organize our favorite flowers in our garden. I don't force her to do it." 

"We can do what we want today!!" 

"Finally, I can solo you again. So, can we have some good time every night?" 

 

He noticed that Leeteuk sounds so he knee his crotch and the latter reacted so badly. He smirked. 

 

"WHAT THE ?!?!?!?!" 

"You sounds and you made me jealous!! That's your punishment!" 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it!" 

"Ugh! I miss you so much!" Heechul hugged him so tightly. 

Leeteuk returned back the hug and carried him to the bed, "HNGG! ME TOO!!" 

"Wait! Wait! Let me wear my clothes first—" 

"No, it's just wasting of our time." 

 

Leeteuk successfully brought him to the bed and humped on the top of the beautiful man. 

 

"Ahh! So this is all your plan?" 

"Hmmmm? Maybe?" 

 

Leeteuk winked and claimed again his lips. Both eyes were closed, tasting the lips and love that they miss. 

 

Leeteuk lovingly said while smelling his lover's neck, "Finally, I got your time for this, sir."

"You have me right now." 

"I have you until the end." 

 

 

As the night passes by, the hugs and kisses were all happened. 

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

Heechul opened up his eyes and noticed that Leeteuk was glaring at him. 

 

"Good morning!" Leeteuk smiled. 

"Are you just looking at me right now??" 

"Yeah, I can't help it. You're so beautiful. My eyes only want you." 

 

Heechul blushed and suddenly snickered into him; He hugged him so softly. 

 

"I miss this so much! Finally I don't need to think about that work." 

"What a busy person said." 

"Not anymore, I already resigned also." 

"WHAT?!?!" 

"Boss gave me the one week leave but actually I already passed the resignation letter." 

"Hey! But why?" Their eyes met. Leeteuk sounds worried.

"Because I wanted to be with you right now. Actually, I felt that I have no time for you." 

"Heechul, don't worry about me. I'm okay." Leeteuk smiled. 

"Everytime I'm going to sleep, my mind can't stop worrying if you are okay here. So, don't worry about my work. He never signed it because he promised that I'm going to work here at house and be with you." 

 

Leeteuk felt his heart was overwhelmed to hear about it. Starting today, he have his Heechul now. 

 

"Let's start our day with full of positivity." 

"What do you mean?" 

"It's National Boyfriend Day, remember?" 

 

Heechul kissed his lips but the latter made it longer. Leeteuk was now in the top of Heechul, smiling as if he had another plan for this morning. 

 

"Hey! That smile, I know you have a plan!" 

"Uh-Oh! Not now, it's morning, you know." 

"So, you wanted it in the night huh?" 

"Uhhh! I didn't mean to say that." 

"Just answer my question, you wanted it right?" 

"Yeah, I ing love you." 

 

The bottom kissed his lips again and the kiss was longer than expected. 

 

Heechul chuckled, "I know you couldn't wait for it, tell me?" 

"No, I can wait. You are the one who can't wait for me to do the move." 

 

Leeteuk was about to kiss but the latter stopped him. 

 

"Hep! Let's sleep first, then, let's go somewhere like amusement park. Okay?" 

"Well, I will sleep with you. I love the weather today. Love to cuddle you right now." 

 

Heechul suddenly smile when he heard that those tempting words. He's thinking either Leeteuk being soft or hard on that statement. That cuddle became as usual. Before his temptation made him do it, he just only smiled making the top confused at it. 

 

"What's that smile huh?" 

"Tell me, sir, if you can't wait, just let me have your lips." 

"You look so defensive. I want to cuddle you softly." 

 

Leeteuk laughed suddenly and wanted to kiss that plump red lips. So he leaned forward and gave him a peck kiss. 

 

"I love you, baby!" 

"I love you, too, Leeteuk!" 

 

Yeah, it's too early to do things so they decided to sleep and rest more, then atleast they have more than enough energy to have fun. Leeteuk hugs his Heechul and placed his head to its shoulder. Their both eyes closed as their love became on fire again. 

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

It's 10AM and surprisingly, the alarm bells for that time, don't know it was coincident or just they forgot that they put it on that time. Leeteuk slowly pushed his head to see Heechul and gladly, he's still sleeping. So he kissed and laughed him. When he don't know when that he kissed and laughed at him, Heechul opened his eyes like a scary man on the horror movies so Leeteuk was shocked and pushed away his head from Heechul. Heechul is laughing so badly. 

 

"WHAT THE ? You giving me a heart attack, Heechul!!!" Leeteuk accidentally raised his voice. 

 

Heechul can't stop laughing from what he saw earlier. The way Leeteuk was so ing shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter