End

The Boy Named Taeyong
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyong School Bully   Scammer    Gay   Liar  Rude Taeyong Homophobic    Liar     Rude

Taeyong Homophobic   Liar  Rude          Bully       Scammer

Bully     Taeyong Scammer 

Liar  Taeyong Homophobic     Bully      Rude         Gay

Taeyong School Bully

 

 

LEE TAEYONG IS BAD

 

 

 

***

 

There was this boy in her class who looked like he came out from the manhwa she used to read. She heard how her fellow female classmates were talking about the parcular boy. He sat alone in his seat while reading something quietly. Few other boy talking to him and they laughed together before they left him alone again in his seat. "Hwayoung-ah, isn't he cute?" One of  her friends asked her. Hwayoung smiled and nodded. "Yes he is." She answered. Her friends were giggling while making a comment about the cutest boy in the class. They were making plan to make a move to the boy. But Hwayoung only looked at him curiously. He just as bright as the sun. And at that time she was very curious of how it would feel to stand behind the sun...

***

“At times like this, I wish I could drink and forget everything.”

 

The moon shone brightly this night but the person beside her who always as bright as the sun looked dimmer than the moon. He was supposed to be the bright one between the two of them but this night, the role was switched. She pushed a can of her half-drank beer to him. He looked at her questionably. “If you want to drink, just drink.” She said while staring at the huge billboard which could be seen from her balcony. The billboard was playing Super Human by NCT 127. Taeyong took the can and looked at it with an uncharacteristically sad smile. “You’re supposed to give me a reason of why I shouldn’t drink.” He trailed off.

Hwayoung chuckled. “When do I ever tell you to do something not ‘bad’?” Hwayoung wiggled her perfectly drawn eyebrows. Taeyong let out a small laugh. “Yeah yeah. You always be the bad one between us.” Then he sighed. A smirk made its way to his lips. “But I was the bad one in others eyes.” He said with a heartbreaking voice.

Taeyong finally decided to succumb to the dark side as he took a sip of the remaining bitter beer. His face scrunched up as the bitter taste made its way to his throat. Dizziness attacked him almost immediately. “This is disgusting. Why do you like this kind of things?” He asked her while trying to keep sober; as if he could do that. Hwayoung took back the can from Taeyong’s hand and gulped down the remaining beer in one shot. Taeyong looked at her in disgust.  “This is tastier than your yogurt milk.” Hwayoung spat back at Taeyong.

Taeyong pouted at her childishly. It looked like the alcohol finally took control of him. “Whhhaattt? You are crazy Youngieee. How can thissss beeeer taste bettah?” He slurred. Hwayoung only looked at him blankly then shook her head. “Only a sip and you are gone.” Taeyong scooted closer and rested his head on her shoulder. “Ahhh, Youngie shoulder is the bessstt.” Taeyong grinned stupidly with closed eyes as he snuggled closer to her. Hwayoung sighed. She pushed back his bang so it didn’t poke his eyes.

“I don’t want to be a bad guy.”

Taeyong whimpered. Seeing him like this always so heartbreaking for her. Hwayoung rested her head on top of his head. Now the billboard was playing a Soju commercial. The sounds of the buzzing city filled the silence in the dim balcony. Hwayoung glanced at her friend. Without all that heavy make-up adorning his face, she could see the tiredness that already seemed to stay permanently on his face. She could see his lips turned into a frown. Even in his sleep, he still looked so terribly sad.

“I don’t know the entire truth about your past but...”

“I just hate seeing you sad Taeyong-ah…”

***

 [+142][-15] He was a scammer and a bully. What a trash.

[+152][-16] Please leave him alone. He apologized even when he’s not wrong.

[+132][-42] Look at his fans. Defending him like a fool.

[+122][-15] You don’t know anything either. Just stop bullying him. You are no different than him then.

[+142][-17] I hate him. He can’t even rap or dance properly. All he has is his face and trashy attitude.

[+172][-81] Can you ing leave him alone dear netizen?

[+192][-11] Pretty face just go to hell.

[+152][-21] I don’t know how many people can defend him. He’s a bully and a scammer. Open your eyes pleaseee…

[+192][-32] LOL. SM likes him because he s*ck Sooman d*ck every day.

[+122][-11] SM golden boy. Sooman .

[+162][-81] Just die.

[+162][-81] Just die.

[+162][-81] Just die.

 

“Have you read the news?”

Hwayoung locked her phone and put it on her table. She looked at her colleague questioningly. “That Idol Bully, Lee Taeyong. Turns out he is homophobic too.” Her colleague snickered. “Here look at this. His stupid fans

Please log in to read the full chapter